What is your opinion on this update?

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    Please read the entire thread before replying or talking about it in general. First off, due to the amazing work and dedication from our Builders and Head Builders, we are a large majority of the way done with a new map. It is 7,500x7,500, and has every location from the show. It's been in the works for almost half a year, and we are planning to release it late December! I have some quick screenshots at the bottom, but there is no way to show the quality of the map, and the shear amount of content. Atlanta itself is 2,000 x 1,000! We also have a lot of planned Mining Dead Updates, as shown below.

Planned TMD Updates:
    - New Spawn
    - Better Tutorial
    - Throwable Spears + Knives
    - Flare Guns + Maybe More Guns
    - Riot Shield
    - Car Parts & Keys?
    - New Kits
    - Jesus
    - Aaron
    - Ezekiel (With a tiger)
    - Default Kits Reworked
    - More Warps
    - When you die, if it wasn't a headshot, a corpse spawns. If that corpse isn't killed, it turns into a zombie.
    - Team Fixes
    - Rotating Safezones (Every week or two we will rotate which safezones non ranked players can go to. Ranked players will have more available)

Now to get into the reset.

First off, our reason for the reset: The current "map" in terms of money and items started August 1st, 2015. Since that time, there have been tons of duplication glitches (20+), and I would be willing to bet most of the current jug is duped. As a result, there is way too much of it. Also, new players don't have much of a chance when there are vets with 100 sets of jug. Also, every month, on average, 50,000 voting crates are opened. As a result, there is way too much stuff in the market.

So due to this, the following will be reset with the update:
    - Inventories
    - Vaults
    - Locations
    - Money (You will keep infinite)

Now, there will be compensation.

Any crates bought within the last month (Since October 18th) will be given to you again upon the reset. Also, any crates bought from this point forward will be given normally, and then will also be given after the reset. Also, after the reset, the first two monthly bonuses will yield double crates.

Also, if there is any special cases, (ex: You bought 20 Legendary Crates on October 15th) and would be looking for something, there is a small chance we could help you if you emailed [email protected].

For those of you who worked a ton to get your gear and feel like it's being stolen, feel free to make suggestions, but we will be doing this reset regardless, so that all the duped gear is gone, and everybody has a chance.

1b4c5b35e713724da63fa932ad2d1676.png
    47fae03c82b84461b96ca08a7525d907.png
    c901bcf39bf514720246b4d6b22ec346.png
    9bdce0134c39950e5f684701adef2f66.png

Last edited:
    saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    thanks so much for making this. but maybe instead of all the money and vault stuff taken away i have a awsome idea! all vault will be reset BUT extra vaults and maybe immortal vaults. that way people would donate more. also, i think we can spawn with maybe $3,000? that way people arnt completely broke.

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    thanks so much for making this. but maybe instead of all the money and vault stuff taken away i have a awsome idea! all vault will be reset BUT extra vaults and maybe immortal vaults. that way people would donate more. also, i think we can spawn with maybe $3,000? that way people arnt completely broke.
    We will give a starting balance but all vaults will be reset.

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    Please read the entire thread before replying or talking about it in general. First off, due to the amazing work and dedication from our Builders and Head Builders, we are a large majority of the way done with a new map. It is 7,500x7,500, and has every location from the show. It's been in the works for almost half a year, and we are planning to release it late December! I have some quick screenshots at the bottom, but there is no way to show the quality of the map, and the shear amount of content. Atlanta itself is 2,000 x 1,000! We also have a lot of planned Mining Dead Updates, as shown below.

Planned TMD Updates:
    - New Spawn
    - Better Tutorial
    - Riot Shield
    - Car Parts & Keys?
    - New Kits
    - Jesus
    - Aaron
    - Ezekiel (With a tiger)
    - Default Kits Reworked
    - More Warps
    - When you die, if it wasn't a headshot, a corpse spawns. If that corpse isn't killed, it turns into a zombie.
    - Team Fixes
    - Rotating Safezones (Every week or two we will rotate which safezones non ranked players can go to. Ranked players will have more available)

First off, our reason for the reset: The current "map" in terms of money and items started August 1st, 2015. Since that time, there have been tons of duplication glitches (20+), and I would be willing to bet most of the current jug is duped. As a result, there is way too much of it. Also, new players don't have much of a chance when there are vets with 100 sets of jug. Also, every month, on average, 50,000 voting crates are opened. As a result, there is way too much stuff in the market.

- Inventories
    - Vaults
    - Locations
    - Money

Any crates bought within the last month (Since October 18th) will be given to you again upon the reset. Also, any crates bought from this point forward will be given normally, and then will also be given after the reset. Also, after the reset, the first two monthly bonuses will yield double crates.

Also, if there is any special cases, (ex: You bought 20 Legendary Crates on October 15th) and would be looking for something, there is a small chance we could help you if you emailed [email protected].

For those of you who worked a ton to get your gear and feel like it's being stolen, feel free to make suggestions, but we will be doing this reset regardless, so that all the duped gear is gone, and everybody has a chance.

How come you didn't mention the loot change, you already confirmed that. Also are painkillers going to be changed/removed at all?

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    I think Pain killers should be one of the top priorities to change; it doesn't matter how good you are, if you're up against a Jugg and he has stacks of pains with good cover and a gold barret, it's almost impossible to beat them. They'll just spam pains until their health is full again. I suggest an overdose system, or make it so you can only take pains once every given time.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_

Planned TMD Updates:
    - New Spawn
    - Better Tutorial
    - Riot Shield
    - Car Parts & Keys?
    - New Kits
    - Jesus
    - Aaron
    - Ezekiel (With a tiger)
    - Default Kits Reworked
    - More Warps
    - Team Fixes

- Inventories
    - Vaults
    - Locations
    - Money

This is a legit concern of mine. I have been fighting REALLY hard the past months to get my kdr up. PLEASE don't tell me our stats reset. I can deal with my 6.8 mil going away. My Vault is fine. But please GOD DONT GET RID OF MY 2.78

Last edited:
    loganator2698
    loganator2698 loganator2698
    I like most of these changes except for parts of the reset. I agree the market is flooded and loot should probably be reset. Please explain why money is being reset though. Also, will there be any extra compensation for people who donated and got unlimited money? Also I agree with Tactical Fox about an overdose system. I have inf. money and am able to spam pains but i agree it is OP and something should be done. Thanks

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_

Planned TMD Updates:
    - New Spawn
    - Better Tutorial
    - Riot Shield
    - Car Parts & Keys?
    - New Kits
    - Jesus
    - Aaron
    - Ezekiel (With a tiger)
    - Default Kits Reworked
    - More Warps
    - Team Fixes

- Inventories
    - Vaults
    - Locations
    - Money

This is a GOLDEN opportunity to get rid of jug forever. Don't pass it up.

SushiSniper

Heck no, if it resets my vaults, and money then no. I'm pretty sure my jugg isn't duped as it has been in my vaults for helluva lot longer than a month. Also, if i lose my infinite money i'm gonna be pretty pissed cause I spent some good money trying to get it. Regular money isn't as big a deal, but something as rare as infinite money that I payed a lot of money for just being taken away is a no go for me. Also, i'm just saying the reset got a lot of hate earlier before the 1.9 update so why would it be an option this time? All in all the map, love it being updated, but my stuff being reset hells no

6pe

Titan
    6pe
    6pe 6pe
    What about juggernaut armour...? How are we supposed to acquire juggernaut helmets and leggings, when they are not included in the kits or in chests. Plus add more vehicles please because there is no use for getting a car crate when all you get are cars and bikes.

ApesNotMonkeyz

Mythical
    ApesNotMonkeyz
    ApesNotMonkeyz ApesNotMonkeyz
    I dont quite understand how you cant give back ALL the crates bought. All the crates that were bought was bought as a "Virtual" object. And we bought them because we wanted what came out of them, not as a donation. It sais in the terms of conditions that we are not allowed to chargeback, but if you do this i and many other people wont care and will most likely chargeback, and if you have 100+ people chargeback more than 100$ you will basicly never be able to persue with a lawsuit that big. We could even consider 50% of the players from Europe, and since this is an american server. I wont belive that English Courts, German Courts and other European Courts will even care to use time and energy in this. @_Nickk i know you think this is a good idea to remove all "duped" jugg, but what you are really doing is pluging out the power supply for TMD's lifesupport.

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    For everyone freaking out: You will not lose your ranks or infinite money. Jugg gear can still be found the usual way via crates, immortal kit, etc... Another thing to note: they aren't doing this to harm you guys in any way, sometimes the people who run things have to make decisions that many will hate and criticize, but will help the server in general. And that's true with anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.