• IP Copied!
  • New Map & Reset

What is your opinion on this update?

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    I dont quite understand how you cant give back ALL the crates bought. All the crates that were bought was bought as a "Virtual" object. And we bought them because we wanted what came out of them, not as a donation.
    Not all crates are bought with irl money. A lot of players who play Hell Night (including myself) use the Skulls we earn from that game mode to purchase Legendary Crates and crates in general that way. It wouldn't be fair if you guys got all your crates back just because you bought them and we got nothing.

Last edited:

SushiSniper

Will this reset our stats or not? also clarify money, is it all or just regular in game cash and not infinite? I need to know

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Will this reset our stats or not? also clarify money, is it all or just regular in game cash and not infinite? I need to know
    Infinite money will stay. They said so. IDK about stats I'm praying it doesn't reset.

ApesNotMonkeyz

Mythical
    ApesNotMonkeyz
    ApesNotMonkeyz ApesNotMonkeyz
    Not all crates are bought with irl money. A lot of players who play Hell Night (including myself) use the Skulls we earn from that game mode to purchase Legendary Crates and crates in general that way. It wouldn't be fair if you guys got all your crates back just because you bought them and we got nothing.
    Eh are you a ******? Yes it would, why dont you try to spend 200$ plus on this server and they just scam the **** out of you? Try that and then speak, until then stfu

bethgreenesings
    bethgreenesings bethgreenesings
    I am really excited for the reset. I think losing my stuff isn't that much of a big deal to me, getting to explore new map with fresh start does sounds kinda awesome! These updates to come also sound really cool. I mean a tiger?! Hell yeah! I am also excited about the loot feature. I am looking forward to the new map/reset :D

**edit;didn't see about the money until after I posted..**

Last edited:

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    Time to quit lol.

Have fun losing half your servers population?
    Be honest, what would you do if the server didn't reset?
    Continue on obtaining jugg, warring in atlanta for a video, endlessly repeating the same cycle going back and forth from berx and Atlanta. Maybe switching it up a bit and going to beleport every once in awhile. How long would that last you until you got bored out of your mind and decided to quit. A lot of people are at that point right now. For the last 10 months they've only gone to atlanta and berx and the only thing they can think about is their jugg gear. Yeah it's great until it becomes a literal routine, then it starts to get stale after awhile. See you're at your peak right now when it comes to jugg and warring, you've got your system down, you've got a team to war with, life's good. But sooner or later you'll get bored trust me. The new map is intense as heck and I cannot wait to war on it. Add a reset on top of it and **** is going to get real very quickly. I can't wait till the day of the update when everyone gets to start fresh and everyone's racing to gain items, hold bases, getting kills, exploring, etc... All i'm saying is it's gonna get intense fast. And all the top teams who run the PvP servers are gonna be fighting to keep their dominant spot, if they can, without their precious jugg. The truly skilled teams/players will rise and the noobs who can't fight without jugg will fall. You have fun on whatever factions server you'll go to or wherever. Maybe MCFazio will pay you to do a youtube video on his server, that is if you've got any subs left still watching.

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    Money reset? Aw, well goodbye infinite money it was fun while it lasted for the last two weeks
    55134-5phi.gif

I mean other than being kinda upset I'm gonna lose my infinite... I am really excited for the reset. I think losing my stuff isn't that much of a big deal to me, getting to explore new map with fresh start does sounds kinda awesome! These updates to come also sound really cool. I mean a tiger?! Hell yeah! I am also excited about the loot feature. I am looking forward to the new map/reset(still a little sad about the infinite money tho...but) :D
    You aren't losing your infinite money

QueenJuli

Money reset? Aw, well goodbye infinite money it was fun while it lasted for the last two weeks
    55134-5phi.gif

I mean other than being kinda upset I'm gonna lose my infinite... I am really excited for the reset. I think losing my stuff isn't that much of a big deal to me, getting to explore new map with fresh start does sounds kinda awesome! These updates to come also sound really cool. I mean a tiger?! Hell yeah! I am also excited about the loot feature. I am looking forward to the new map/reset(still a little sad about the infinite money tho...but) :D
    You don't lose infinite

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    Eh are you a ******? Yes it would, why dont you try to spend 200$ plus on this server and they just scam the **** out of you? Try that and then speak, until then stfu
    Well I wouldn't waste $200 on buying items that I could easily find in-game for free. You should've thought of that ahead of time before spending $200 since you're not even doing it to donate. Oh, and before you call me "retarded," learn proper grammar, especially for arguments.

Gisteren

I don't like the idea to reset the money at all, but the vaults would be good. Like i spare 6.4Million and now theres a reset...

Brqd

Earlier I would have thought this reset was a bad idea. I have recently got extremely bored of TMD and barely get on. I agree this will give a bit of a twist!
    @HMApesOfBerxelot @_Nickk

My Idea

I agree with apes that buying crates we thought were lifetime and getting them taken away from us is a bit dumb. But the duped jug does have to go away. Why not give us all of our crates that we bought, after the reset? This will give everyone legit gear that they rightfully payed for, while also getting rid of all of the duped items.

Status
    Not open for further replies.