• IP Copied!
  • New Map & Reset

What is your opinion on this update?

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    Earlier I would have thought this reset was a bad idea. I have recently got extremely bored of TMD and barely get on. I agree this will give a bit of a twist!
    @HMApesOfBerxelot @_Nickk

My Idea

I agree with apes that buying crates we thought were lifetime and getting them taken away from us is a bit dumb. But the duped jug does have to go away. Why not give us all of our crates that we bought, after the reset? This will give everyone legit gear that they rightfully payed for, while also getting rid of all of the duped items.
    I respect your ideas, but read KingJonSnow's comment. You are getting compensation for bought crates.

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    Earlier I would have thought this reset was a bad idea. I have recently got extremely bored of TMD and barely get on. I agree this will give a bit of a twist!
    @HMApesOfBerxelot @_Nickk

My Idea

I agree with apes that buying crates we thought were lifetime and getting them taken away from us is a bit dumb. But the duped jug does have to go away. Why not give us all of our crates that we bought, after the reset? This will give everyone legit gear that they rightfully payed for, while also getting rid of all of the duped items.
    Yeah all the crates bought from october18th will be transferred to be able to be used after the reset

Muguz

Well Rip server enjoy having half your population leave also what happens to all the jug I ****ING BOUGHT !!!!! Like actually wtf is wrong with you your literally breaking the ****ing fun of the server with no jug wars the server sucks I swear to god if you go through with this your gonna get so many charge backs you wont have any profit it will take a year of people buying ranks to get it back up like jesus I spent 4 years on your server getting 7 million and over 100 sets and I bought like so much gear with itrl money along the way pay me 500 irl dollars then reset it and honestly im done if this goes through,....... this is a **** move you would think you value your veterans more than this we are telling you we dont want this and your not listening ! "Will happen regardless"

ApesNotMonkeyz

Mythical
    ApesNotMonkeyz
    ApesNotMonkeyz ApesNotMonkeyz
    Well I wouldn't waste $200 on buying items that I could easily find in-game for free. You should've thought of that ahead of time before spending $200 since you're not even doing it to donate. Oh, and before you call me "retarded," learn proper grammar, especially for arguments.
    Do you think i care about grammar? Im not even freaking american or english.. So plz stfu. Ur making me sick

Muguz

And tf does October 18th help me like wow repay for all the crates I ever bought cause I havent bought any recently ty so much for repaying the new ppl who bought **** to get started while the vets have already started so how does this help me? IT FCKING DOESENT AND YES IM FCKING RAGING!!!!!!!!!!

Muguz

Btw Nick please tell us how you will compensate our jug ? IF not then also say so I can go Kms (Not serious just saying thats alot of wasted money)

ApesNotMonkeyz

Mythical
    ApesNotMonkeyz
    ApesNotMonkeyz ApesNotMonkeyz
    The way you act is making me sick. It's your own fault that you're money is gone, so quit taking it out on other people.
    Its not my fault ur life is so sad and that u cant afford to pay for what u actually like, and maybe if ur parents paid a little bit less for the shrinks and the therapists you could have used money on what u like 2

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    First off, make sure to read the post, I said what was being reset. To repeat: Stats and Infinite are not being reset.

The reason we are resetting money too is because duped jug being sold equals money. The server isn't The Walking Dead at this point, it is more kitpvp at Atlanta a lot of time. We would like to eventually have a "practice" server, and it could be made similar to the current state, but for all of you planning on quitting, please just give it a try. We would have reset a while ago but it was 50 50, so we gave it the benefit of the doubt, and the jug problem is worse. After the reset, it will be more skill based, and not everyone will have jug. I strongly urge everybody to at least give the new map a shot, and give it an open mind. Also, if you did spend like $300, as I said, email contact, and for special cases we can help out.

Another note, people want crates from long ago, but how many people who bought a crate 25-35 days ago still have any of those items?

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    Well Rip server enjoy having half your population leave also what happens to all the jug I ****ING BOUGHT !!!!! Like actually wtf is wrong with you your literally breaking the ****ing fun of the server with no jug wars the server sucks I swear to god if you go through with this your gonna get so many charge backs you wont have any profit it will take a year of people buying ranks to get it back up like jesus I spent 4 years on your server getting 7 million and over 100 sets and I bought like so much gear with itrl money along the way pay me 500 irl dollars then reset it and honestly im done if this goes through,....... this is a **** move you would think you value your veterans more than this we are telling you we dont want this and your not listening ! "Will happen regardless"
    I've been playing just as long as you and the owners value everyone equally, the veterans don't get any special perks. If you've been playing for 4 years you must remember how wars were without jugg. I remember. Everything was a lot more even. Doesn't matter if you were a "God" or a "Survivor" you could kill or be killed by anyone, armor points didn't matter. Each war was a huge challenge because everyone involved in it, even the noobs without armor, posed a decent threat. You could be full riot and a noob could 2 shot you with an r700 ez. That's what made it challenging, you had to actually be aware of your surroundings and be extremely careful when peaking corners. Now you can literally walk around aimlessly in atlanta with full jugg and some noob could put 3 barret shots in you and you'll still have enough time to turn around and one-shot them or spam pains. Don't think about the jugg that your're losing, think about how much better the game play will be, besides jugg isn't even going away it's just a reset. They aren't doing this to harm you, they want the game play to be more real and challenging, and jugg makes everything so much easier.

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    Whats funny is that people genuinely thought the server wasn't going to have a reset after the mangledfury scandal. I stopped playing TMD when mine wars was publicly released but I am still pro reset, I think it's going to be a lot more fun and will increase the player base.

Orange_Sweater

Upon the reset I would recommend a way to earn jugg/legendary weapons other than just crates (and kits for people with out immortal). Maybe you can trade in a number of kills for a certain piece or weapons... For example 100 kills (or what ever amount) for a golden barret. Or make a new game mode where you can earn it from winning. Like have a wave type game mode where you and a team need to fight off waves of zombies. The last one standing wins. What they get depends on how long they lasted (make it really hard) Just an idea :)

Brqd

Another note, people want crates from long ago, but how many people who bought a crate 25-35 days ago still have any of those items?
    I totally respect your thoughts. But I would like to point out that we were unaware of the reset at the time and may have been a bit more conscientious of our money if we had known. I have not bought crates in a long while (especially within October) but I sincerely ask that I get some of my past investments back. This does not mean I would like all of the crates that I bought back. But I, along with many others, deserve a bit more than "a new player who just got on the server and started out by buying crates with October to the reset" deserves.

I am extremely sorry for the ramble.

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    I totally respect your thoughts. But I would like to point out that we were unaware of the reset at the time and may have been a bit more conscientious of our money if we had known. I have not bought crates in a long while (especially within October) but I sincerely ask that I get some of my past investments back. This does not mean I would like all of the crates that I bought back. But I, along with many others, deserve a bit more than "a new player who just got on the server and started out by buying crates with October to the reset" deserves.

I am extremely sorry for the ramble.
    He did say special exceptions could be made

Status
    Not open for further replies.