• IP Copied!
  • No... I wasnt demoted.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Chlnge you were a genuinely great and dependable staff member, easily approachable and a hard worker. I'm sorry to see you go and the staff team has been better off for having you.

- 7th

Last edited:

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    I agree with this post 110% One is the main things that is killing havoc is the community. These toxic people in general are saying to bring bad Havoc is to add this and add that. But have they ever thought about changing their attitude and what they say in chat first? It’s really sad to see a great staff member leave and you will be missed ChlngeAccepted but if people can’t change their toxic ways until a rule comes in saying don’t be toxic than that is straight up sad and the community will never be fixed with that kind of mindset.

Last edited:

DeleteThisAcc

Mythical
    DeleteThisAcc
    DeleteThisAcc DeleteThisAcc
    My solution to this, add /ignore back and have a stronger filter that changes what would be flames into hilariously non-offensive text.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    My solution to this, add /ignore back and have a stronger filter that changes what would be flames into hilariously non-offensive text.
    /ignore is still a thing on MW, no clue if it is on TMD.

I've seen chat filters that edit what you say, and in general, they're awful. Hypixel has a nice setup if you say ez, where it makes it a random sentence. Thing is, a stronger filter just means more people are going to try and bypass it, and the insults are still going to get through. The only people it's going to affect are those having conversations with other people. That's just how chat filters work.

So no, don't do that.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    I hate drama.

But boi I gotta do it to em. And I can now, no staff rules holding me back.

Yove. This single-minded narcissistic mindset you and many of the "og"s have EXACTLY what I'm talking about. You see things one way are refuse to change your mindset. I totally agree the gameplay needs work. TMDC isn't what you asked for.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF ****ING GOD THEY TRIED.

They listened. They spend hour after hour, day after day, weeks after weeks to try and make y'all happy. Changing TMDC to be more like TMDOP takes boatloads of time that they don't have due to all the OTHER things y'all wont stop complaining about. They thought the past updates would appeal to ALL players, regardless of skill level. So what if they were wrong? Like I said, the experience is what you make of it. If you at least TRY and enjoy the time you're spending with the other players, what do you have to loose?

I agree. "The server's gonna die by the end of summer if nothings done." If people like you keep polluting our community's mindset then yes. Heaven forbid you try and have some fun.

Trust me I tried to leave, "staff" won't let me chargeback.

"But boi I gotta do it to em. And I can now, no staff rules holding me back."
    My oh my, I'm shaking in my boots.

"They listened. They spend hour after hour, day after day, weeks after weeks to try and make y'all happy"
    They did not ask us, check in with the players who complained, and wonder why it gets worse continuously .

"Changing TMDC to be more like TMDOP takes boatloads of time that they don't have due to all the OTHER things y'all wont stop complaining about. They thought the past updates would appeal to ALL players, regardless of skill level. So what if they were wrong?"
    It takes little to no effort to fix pain killers and lower gun damage...?
    So what if they were wrong.... yea, beats me, look at havoc's player count from 2015-2017(early) to now.

"Like I said, the experience is what you make of it. If you at least TRY and enjoy the time you're spending with the other players, what do you have to loose?"
    What players?

"If people like you keep polluting our community's mindset then yes. Heaven forbid you try and have some fun"
    There were many and still are before me, I barely talk in the chat, It's only the forums.

Edit: None of that is intended to be toxic, just debate.

Theirs nothing to contribute, everyone just repeating others. Calm down new guy, you aren’t trynna catch my handouts are you?
    W

But you haven't, you joined on March 12th 2016, and I joined November 12th 2015. Anyway, I'm going to stop talking now as I want to respect ChlngeAccepted and this thread.

Apologies for slightly derailing this thread.
    First account joined July 4th 2015, new account is the one I use, or the new main at least.

Open you're eyes. Re-read everything. He's not wrong, you just can't accept that you're toxic.
    All you do is start arguments on the forums, who was it that let toxicity outbreak to begin with? The players? I do in-fact believe it was the staff, for sitting on their a**es and not doing anything about it, its the truth, plain and simple.

Besides, I don't know why you only comment on my regards when ever you can, could you not make me a priority for your schedule to annoy, please?

Edit: Of all people to call someone else toxic you are in no world anywhere close to being able to say that, you've constantly lied and hackusated players for being better than you, threatening many more with screenshots you say "got lost" or "I deleted them", and even going as far to try to get players banned for simply asking what happened to Ghost, grow up mindblaster, it will benefit all of us.

Again, none of this is intended to be toxic, just stating facts and my responses.

Last edited:

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    /ignore is still a thing on MW, no clue if it is on TMD.

I've seen chat filters that edit what you say, and in general, they're awful. Hypixel has a nice setup if you say ez, where it makes it a random sentence. Thing is, a stronger filter just means more people are going to try and bypass it, and the insults are still going to get through. The only people it's going to affect are those having conversations with other people. That's just how chat filters work.

So no, don't do that.
    @CravenPython108
    /ignore is in TMD. I ignored like 3 people when I was last online.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    As well, Chlnge, to agree with @Snakefangs2004, I 110% agree with this thread. It was the OG players that made me salty. And then I got everyone salty by getting even more toxic.
    #endthetoxicity

DeleteThisAcc

Mythical
    DeleteThisAcc
    DeleteThisAcc DeleteThisAcc
    People complaining about toxicity should really utilize the ignoring feature then, if somebodies bothering you it's not like you're forced to communicate with them. There are plenty of people you can find on the server that you'd enjoy playing with and I don't think finding someone respectful is the needle in a haystack some of you are making it out to be.

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    People complaining about toxicity should really utilize the ignoring feature then, if somebodies bothering you it's not like you're forced to communicate with them. There are plenty of people you can find on the server that you'd enjoy playing with and I don't think finding someone respectful is the needle in a haystack some of you are making it out to be.

i enjoy you

Diligen

Titan
    HooverVC
    HooverVC HooverVC
    imtoxic
    sometimes, i deserve to be punished
    i got muted once for saying "ur bad"
    see - thats the issue. back when staff muted for disrespect, the softy helpers muted for whatever bc they were hungry for power.
    i think that staff need to be more strict w toxicity. this is coming from one of the most toxic people that used to play. i dontplay anymore for no other reason other than theres not enough to good players to war w. rip my man matt

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    see - thats the issue. back when staff muted for disrespect, the softy helpers muted for whatever bc they were hungry for power.

If we got you muted, it wasn't for power, it was because we all know about how even the slightest unnecessary comments (even if they are intended as jokes) can spiral out of control, I had seen enough of that on the forums as it was. If it was a mute, there was a reason for a mute, as warns ALWAYS came first.

If Helpers were "softies", we wouldn't have done anything about the issues, and we sure as hell wouldn't have signed up to be part of the staff.

Diligen

Titan
    HooverVC
    HooverVC HooverVC
    If we got you muted, it wasn't for power, it was because we all know about how even the slightest unnecessary comments (even if they are intended as jokes) can spiral out of control, I had seen enough of that on the forums as it was. If it was a mute, there was a reason for a mute, as warns ALWAYS came first.

If Helpers were "softies", we wouldn't have done anything about the issues, and we sure as hell wouldn't have signed up to be part of the staff.
    the mute had to be lifted by a mod lmao. it wasn't valid and the helper ended up being demoted. but still some helpers just want power. if you ever muted someone for saying "ur bad" to their friend, i think you shouldn't be staff. hey just my opinion tho. not a clue who u r lmao

Handout

imtoxic
    sometimes, i deserve to be punished
    i think that staff need to be more strict w toxicity. this is coming from one of the most toxic people that used to play. i dontplay anymore for no other reason other than theres not enough to good players to war w. rip my man matt

If you were muted for saying ur bad, could of easily appealed it. I wouldn’t really see that as toxic, but as Helpers first few days or weeks are really confusing since Guidelines for new staff are really vag and it comes down to almost personal opinion if it’s disrespectful or not.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    the mute had to be lifted by a mod lmao. it wasn't valid and the helper ended up being demoted. but still some helpers just want power. if you ever muted someone for saying "ur bad" to their friend, i think you shouldn't be staff. hey just my opinion tho. not a clue who u r lmao
    She has a point about the invalid mute. My friends and I call each other trash but we've never gotten muted before. I forgot who it was, but someone was muted in rp for this:
    *****s gun*
    The filter would register the first word, and you might get muted. Maybe if we had a staff member online all the time (or maybe shifts) you could unmute invalid mutes. If someone says ur bad as a joke, where's the harm? Just a little rough play between friends. If someone is actually being toxic, then the staff could charge them with the appropriate punishment.