• IP Copied!
  • No... I wasnt demoted.

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    Great! But are they doing anything? Probably not, but what I discovered from Kendrq is how horrible the staff system is, essentially the only ones with “true” power are the owners, which is horrific, up to admin they almost have little to no influence on the server and what happens to it, another reason why I believe michaelsteve is saying the staff can’t truly moderate players is because they have no power! What a shame, the owners are really disappointing to have that system in place.
    We have power, just not the power you seem to think we should have. It's up to Owners to make changes to the game itself, that is not our job, therefore we shouldn't have power to alter the game. We can warn, mute, ban, and do a few other things that fit our job description (depending on rank). You essentially took me saying that staff members can't change the healing system or "fix the server", as "staff have absolutely no power".

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    another reason why I believe michaelsteve is saying the staff can’t truly moderate players is because they have no power!
    Not really they don’t have the power to in force a rule that simply doesn’t exist.

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    You need to realize a few things most of the player base doesn't even use the main chat even less use disc and even less use the forums so really we are only talking about maybe 50 to maybe 60 people are actually active in the chat disc and the forums.
    Sadly, most people that use these sites are the most toxic.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    So 10 staff members for 7 servers. Around 130 players. Plus discord and forums and player help requests and hackers.
    Easily possible if the staff team manages their time properly. Not everyone is going to be on everything at once. Ex. 4 out of those 7 servers rarely have more than 10 players online. Discord is a chatroom with ~20 active players, easy to moderate with a few staff checking in every few hours. Objectively hackers aren't as big a problem as they once were because of the playercount decline. Help requests from players usually take minutes to deal with. The problem is the lack of effective forum moderation, players are going around ****ting on each other and the staff while the moderation team takes no action and wait until the arguments blow out of control before stepping in.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    We have power, just not the power you seem to think we should have. It's up to Owners to make changes to the game itself, that is not our job, therefore we shouldn't have power to alter the game. We can warn, mute, ban, and do a few other things that fit our job description (depending on rank). You essentially took me saying that staff members can't change the healing system or "fix the server", as "staff have absolutely no power".

Again people are focusing on the wrong thing in my opinion. Its not the gameplay that's suffering, its the lack of rules against toxicity. But y'all didn't seem to have that big of a problem with it. Which is why I left.

I want to point out I respect staff 100% for what they're doing with enforcing what rules we do have. But even if the owners have final say on toxicity rules, please please PLEASE don't take that as an "oh well" moment. Make enough noise for them to hear.

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    Again people are focusing on the wrong thing in my opinion. Its not the gameplay that's suffering, its the lack of rules against toxicity. But y'all didn't seem to have that big of a problem with it. Which is why I left.

I want to point out I respect staff 100% for what they're doing with enforcing what rules we do have. But even if the owners have final say on toxicity rules, please please PLEASE don't take that as an "oh well" moment. Make enough noise for them to hear.

I agree the players are terrible but when updates are made that break the game and updates take forever or literally are done so poorly and rushed... that also ruins the server. They go hand in hand. Players alone haven’t killed the server, they are just making it sink faster. Having a server that is FUN and WORKS is essential. Right now I’ve been waiting since they reversed the update over a month ago to get every single one of my legendary weapons and I’ve had 0 help and lost everything valuable that I donated for. Owners don’t care.

Owners not caring about their game modes being broken with bugs and screwing over their donors is kinda a huge contributing factor to the decline. I agree the community is another huge factor, but there’s other factors too.

Gameplay is suffering. You can’t turn a blind eye to that.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    I agree the players are terrible but when updates are made that break the game and updates take forever or literally are done so poorly and rushed... that also ruins the server. They go hand in hand. Players alone haven’t killed the server, they are just making it sink faster. Having a server that is FUN and WORKS is essential. Right now I’ve been waiting since they reversed the update over a month ago to get every single one of my legendary weapons and I’ve had 0 help and lost everything valuable that I donated for. Owners don’t care.

Owners not caring about their game modes being broken with bugs and screwing over their donors is kinda a huge contributing factor to the decline. I agree the community is another huge factor, but there’s other factors too.

Gameplay is suffering. You can’t turn a blind eye to that.

Well said!

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    That’s not a filter bypass. Feck is like saying heck instead of hell.

A filter bypass is like f uck
    Not necessarily. "f uck" would be censored. But no use in arguing, it's a rule, it happened, and it's over. Besides, warns aren't that bad.

Ashr12

Mythical
    Ashr12
    Ashr12 Ashr12
    I've only been gone a month and it feels like I missed out on years.
    Chlnge, you were by far one of my favourite staff, and are still one of my favourite players in general. I back you 100% on this.

My added thought on toxicity: it's a sad time when players compare warn numbers and make it a competition.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    I've only been gone a month and it feels like I missed out on years.
    Chlnge, you were by far one of my favourite staff, and are still one of my favourite players in general. I back you 100% on this.

My added thought on toxicity: it's a sad time when players compare warn numbers and make it a competition.

200 warns and still goin baby