• IP Copied!
  • No... I wasnt demoted.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    Then leave...
    Please direct yourself to reading the message you skipped over.

"
    Open you're eyes. Re-read everything. He's not wrong, you just can't accept that you're toxic.
    All you do is start arguments on the forums, who was it that let toxicity outbreak to begin with? The players? I do in-fact believe it was the staff, for sitting on their a**es and not doing anything about it, its the truth, plain and simple.

Besides, I don't know why you only comment on my regards when ever you can, could you not make me a priority for your schedule to annoy, please?

Edit: Of all people to call someone else toxic you are in no world anywhere close to being able to say that, you've constantly lied and hackusated players for being better than you, threatening many more with screenshots you say "got lost" or "I deleted them", and even going as far to try to get players banned for simply asking what happened to Ghost, grow up mindblaster, it will benefit all of us."

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Then leave...
    This is about lowering toxicity MAN we need more of this
    hippie-shirt--hippie-kostuem--flower-power-kostuem--reaggae-shirt--29395-1.jpg

and less of this
    latest

Last edited:

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    I do in-fact believe it was the staff, for sitting on their a**es and not doing anything about it, its the truth, plain and simple.
    Ok buddy, if you think the reason people are treating others like they aren’t human and lack the respect, it seems more of a player issue. If you blame your rudeness and treating others like **** on someone else but for yourself, you have issues. Staff didn’t make you be toxic, you, the players, decide to be rude and treat others like ****.

All in all, staff aren’t here to be your parents.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    Ok buddy, if you think the reason people are treating others like they aren’t human and lack the respect, it seems more of a player issue. If you blame your rudeness and treating others like **** on someone else but for yourself, you have issues. Staff didn’t make you be toxic, you, the players, decide to be rude and treat others like ****.

All in all, staff aren’t here to be your parents.
    buddy. go re-read what i said. It IS the staff's fault because they do not punish nor MONITOR the player base enough to weed out toxic players, I literally said non of what I said is to be toxic, I'm speaking the facts and what no one else will say. I have issues? You said you'd get me banned for saying something to someone on TMDC about a 1v1, and treating others like ****? What's wrong with speaking the truth, no one wants to hear it, but when someone says it, god should smite them down, grow up.

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    buddy. go re-read what i said. It IS the staff's fault because they do not punish nor MONITOR the player base enough to weed out toxic players, I literally said non of what I said is to be toxic, I'm speaking the facts and what no one else will say.

I have issues? You said you'd get me banned for saying something to someone on TMDC about a 1v1, and treating others like ****? What's wrong with speaking the truth, no one wants to hear it, but when someone says it, god should smite them down, grow up.
    The staff didn’t put rules in place to stop toxic players. So they didn’t monitor it. If they do it now, people will get upset and it’s a battle where the staff team doesn’t have the numbers to constantly monitor. That’s how I see it.

I said I can report you because you kept harassing me after I said NO multiple times. Speaking the truth is fine, it’s just how you say it can be the issue.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    "Buttcheeks" JPrimervera was muted by "Big Daddy" Shiratori

I have been warned for saying feck, and maybe feckles...this what type of words I need to use in order to get my point around tmd nowadays...

Waduheck Man...

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    The staff didn’t put rules in place to stop toxic players. So they didn’t monitor it. If they do it now, people will get upset and it’s a battle where the staff team doesn’t have the numbers to constantly monitor. That’s how I see it.

I said I can report you because you kept harassing me after I said NO multiple times. Speaking the truth is fine, it’s just how you say it can be the issue.
    But why not try?

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    But why not try?
    Staff don’t have enough people to monitor that closely. No chat filter will stop it. It’s context and toxicity changes from player to players. It’s hard to monitor and punish that. It will just be what staff member doesn’t like and what the other one is fine with.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Staff don’t have enough people to monitor that closely. No chat filter will stop it. It’s context and toxicity changes from player to players. It’s hard to monitor and punish that. It will just be what staff member doesn’t like and what the other one is fine with.
    I don't agree. 4 Helpers, 4 JrMods, 2 Trial Helpers. 10 is more than enough people to put a clampdown on any toxic behavior being spread around HavocMC (especially considering the playerbase is barely 100). Ignoring the problem won't make it go away.

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    I don't agree. 4 Helpers, 4 JrMods, 2 Trial Helpers. 10 is more than enough people to put a clampdown on any toxic behavior being spread around HavocMC (especially considering the playerbase is barely 100). Ignoring the problem won't make it go away.
    So 10 staff members for 7 servers. Around 130 players. Plus discord and forums and player help requests and hackers.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    They are active. Whenever I get on I see at least two to three staff members on.

Great! But are they doing anything? Probably not, but what I discovered from Kendrq is how horrible the staff system is, essentially the only ones with “true” power are the owners, which is horrific, up to admin they almost have little to no influence on the server and what happens to it, another reason why I believe michaelsteve is saying the staff can’t truly moderate players is because they have no power! What a shame, the owners are really disappointing to have that system in place.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    You need to realize a few things most of the player base doesn't even use the main chat even less use disc and even less use the forums so really we are only talking about maybe 50 to maybe 60 people are actually active in the chat disc and the forums.