• IP Copied!
  • Our Mining Dead Plans

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    Hello everyone. I'm making this post to let everybody know that we are now hard at work on bringing TMD back to its best days. It may take around a month, but the end result will be worth it. Changes are as follows.

Reorganized Map
    The builders are making a reorganized map that is 6,000 x 6,000 blocks, similar to the old one. This should cut down travel times and allow us to have more zombies and players, so there will be more action. The map will use mostly the same builds as the old map.

Atlanta - The builders will be making a lot of changes to Atlanta. Firstly, it will be a lot smaller. Although awesome, the current Atlanta lacks a center of attention and conflict. We will also be removing a lot of the massive skyscrapers and scaling them down so they are similar to the previous map.

Old Locations - We are also adding back some revamped classic locations. For example, Hartsfield will be back.

We think this new map should allow us to have all the fun gameplay elements of the old map, while keeping the cool builds from the new one.

1.8 Support
    Minecraft 1.9 is inherently laggy. Both the server and client run a lot worse than 1.8 did. As a result, we are switching our server version to 1.8. Don't worry, you will still be able to connect with 1.9-1.11. Switching to 1.8 will allow the following changes:

More Players and Zombies
    We should be able to reach 150 players on a server, and perhaps we could have some massive Hell Nights. More on this later.

While making these changes we will scale down to four servers, two for PVP and two for PVE. We are still deciding on whether we are having an OP server separate, or having it as one of the PVP servers.

Also, if it wasn't clear earlier, no reset would occur.

What is everybody's opinion on this?

*Update: No melees would need to be removed.*

Also, congratz to Peach on Sr Mod.
    Wavy_Buster banned me thinking im ApesNotMonkeyz lmao. i wish

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    Hello everyone. I'm making this post to let everybody know that we are now hard at work on bringing TMD back to its best days. It may take around a month, but the end result will be worth it. Changes are as follows.

Reorganized Map
    The builders are making a reorganized map that is 6,000 x 6,000 blocks, similar to the old one. This should cut down travel times and allow us to have more zombies and players, so there will be more action. The map will use mostly the same builds as the old map.

Atlanta - The builders will be making a lot of changes to Atlanta. Firstly, it will be a lot smaller. Although awesome, the current Atlanta lacks a center of attention and conflict. We will also be removing a lot of the massive skyscrapers and scaling them down so they are similar to the previous map.

Old Locations - We are also adding back some revamped classic locations. For example, Hartsfield will be back.

We think this new map should allow us to have all the fun gameplay elements of the old map, while keeping the cool builds from the new one.

1.8 Support
    Minecraft 1.9 is inherently laggy. Both the server and client run a lot worse than 1.8 did. As a result, we are switching our server version to 1.8. Don't worry, you will still be able to connect with 1.9-1.11. Switching to 1.8 will allow the following changes:

More Players and Zombies
    We should be able to reach 150 players on a server, and perhaps we could have some massive Hell Nights. More on this later.

While making these changes we will scale down to four servers, two for PVP and two for PVE. We are still deciding on whether we are having an OP server separate, or having it as one of the PVP servers.

Also, if it wasn't clear earlier, no reset would occur.

What is everybody's opinion on this?

*Update: No melees would need to be removed.*

Also, congratz to Peach on Sr Mod.
    Nickk your staff member wavy buster banned me think I'm apesnotmonkeyz alt but I'm not can you please unban me

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    I did and he hasnt responded and its pissing me off that im getting punished for something not even true

I know this is frustrating, but staff have to sort through hundreds of support tickets each week. Please be patient, you will likely get a response soon.

- 7th

Derpy_Warrior
    Derpy_Warrior Derpy_Warrior
    First I would like to state that in one of the safe zones theres no valts (ender chest for storage) secondly I like a big map but making it a bit smaller I would't mind but if it gets to small we may experience campers and/or Op people shooting you often this could be a HUGE problem because I personally think that the prison is just a camping site and basically suicide to anyone who go's there on pvp please consider this statements if you have not already and thank you.

-Derpy_Warrior

KNOXsooKID

Titan
    KNOXsooKID
    KNOXsooKID KNOXsooKID
    First I would like to state that in one of the safe zones theres no valts (ender chest for storage) secondly I like a big map but making it a bit smaller I would't mind but if it gets to small we may experience campers and/or Op people shooting you often this could be a HUGE problem because I personally think that the prison is just a camping site and basically suicide to anyone who go's there on pvp please consider this statements if you have not already and thank you.

-Derpy_Warrior
    What lol I'm kind of lost xD. Don't remember what this conversation was about honestly. I could scroll up but eh ;) .

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I think (for some issues) staff should just say no. If players are asking for something op, or want something like an amazing map changed, staff just need to tell them no. Transport isn't s problem, since they made cars findable in loot bags. Other than the realistic size, the map has no issues

KNOXsooKID

Titan
    KNOXsooKID
    KNOXsooKID KNOXsooKID
    I think (for some issues) staff should just say no. If players are asking for something op, or want something like an amazing map changed, staff just need to tell them no. Transport isn't s problem, since they made cars findable in loot bags. Other than the realistic size, the map has no issues
    Considering that, they have to make it smaller because hey are using the removed pieces of the map for selectable maps in hellnight. So areas that are removed will late eve used as hellnight maps! I think it's a good idea to size down our current map since 50% is unused. Maybe more than that.

TomRubberduck
    TomRubberduck TomRubberduck
    I already loveeee the update! I only got a few questions. 1. sometimes zombie villagers spawn in, they have the noral texure pack. maybe you could give them a new sound? and as texure maybe female walkers? this would be cool, because there are only male walkers in the game now. 2. herds. yea, you heard that right. I think it a good idea to add herds in the game. this might be a little bit to op if you kill the herd, u get very much money, but herds would be awesome. they can overrun places, and I just thick its really cool. that was it! have a nice day!

-Tom

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I already loveeee the update! I only got a few questions. 1. sometimes zombie villagers spawn in, they have the noral texure pack. maybe you could give them a new sound? and as texure maybe female walkers? this would be cool, because there are only male walkers in the game now. 2. herds. yea, you heard that right. I think it a good idea to add herds in the game. this might be a little bit to op if you kill the herd, u get very much money, but herds would be awesome. they can overrun places, and I just thick its really cool. that was it! have a nice day!

-Tom
    Herds should spawn on roads and just follow certain paths on the road. Like 25-30 walkers could make a herd (30 isn't alot, so it wouldn't lag the server to death)

KNOXsooKID

Titan
    KNOXsooKID
    KNOXsooKID KNOXsooKID
    Or instead of herds have a herd-type mob event happen at randomly generated locations. Ex: "Zombies have overrun survivors near this location (x: , y: , z: ) " and first to defeat gets a bonus.