• IP Copied!
  • Our Mining Dead Plans

KNOXsooKID

Titan
    KNOXsooKID
    KNOXsooKID KNOXsooKID
    We use to do that on my old server where I was admin. Though, it was for factions when there were crate events or "Drop-Party and Treasure-Hunt" things going on. It would be a cool idea :) .

Ps _Nickk: Don't fully steal my idea without telling me fam ;)

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    I already loveeee the update! I only got a few questions. 1. sometimes zombie villagers spawn in, they have the noral texure pack. maybe you could give them a new sound? and as texure maybe female walkers? this would be cool, because there are only male walkers in the game now. 2. herds. yea, you heard that right. I think it a good idea to add herds in the game. this might be a little bit to op if you kill the herd, u get very much money, but herds would be awesome. they can overrun places, and I just thick its really cool. that was it! have a nice day!

-Tom
    You get a mini gun and bam 100s are dead ez money.

TomRubberduck
    TomRubberduck TomRubberduck
    Well actualy a herd of 30 walkers would be nice, not too much so the server won't lag. knightas_plays, if u get a mini-gun, it would probably take a while to get 1, and if u just shoot 30 walkers, u get 300. and then u have to buy the spended ammo, so I think not many ppl will try that, because u lose money ;)

KNOXsooKID

Titan
    KNOXsooKID
    KNOXsooKID KNOXsooKID
    Well actualy a herd of 30 walkers would be nice, not too much so the server won't lag. knightas_plays, if u get a mini-gun, it would probably take a while to get 1, and if u just shoot 30 walkers, u get 300. and then u have to buy the spended ammo, so I think not many ppl will try that, because u lose money ;)
    Mob bosses and minions would work. So, Alpha zombies are those mob bosses and minions are regular zombies. These alphas could have special affects like: speed 1, max health, regen, and water breathing. Which is all possible to give them when they random spawn. That's of the coding of correct! Lol

KNOXsooKID

Titan
    KNOXsooKID
    KNOXsooKID KNOXsooKID
    No. This is The Mining Dead, not MineZ. There has never been a boss/minion zombies in the Walking Dead ever. So no, it would not work. One thing that could work are Whisperers. You would rarely find Whisperers in walker hoards in groups of 5, and the walkers would not attack them. They would wield Pistols, Shotguns, and Knives. Upon death, they might drop their weapon.
    I have no idea what MineZ is, sorry! Though I really like that idea and the name they have, "Whisperers", is such a dope thing. I'm in favor for that man! Especially how they can wield certain entities in their hands.

Lord_Neko_

Legend
    Lord_Neko_
    Lord_Neko_ Lord_Neko_
    Would still like to see a ton of the melees removed, along with the crazy spawn rate of flare guns in hell night.