• IP Copied!
  • Ranks Updates, Support Tickets and our Biggest Sale Yet!

xHobbes

Titan
    Mausenheimer
    Mausenheimer Mausenheimer
    dont think it fair if you bought the rank before you made the ranks more pricey and less worth it
    dont think it fair i had to go through a big prosses to get gold like have int to wait a week for havocmc to give me my rank cause of a issue and now everyone who had ultra just gets all the benefits of gold when they never bought it
    Edit button much. but yeah, the price increase is just bs. It doesn't affect me because I'm immortal, but it affects some of my friends. 120 dollars for something that used to be 90 is just awful because there were no buffs.

Support_Annie

i think this isnt fair i bought my rank with in game money (hardcore) with 1.5 million dollar now elite and hardcore are together now and i just recieve 1 legendary crate
    I bought VIP with 300k
    I rankup to elite with 600k
    I rankup to hardcore with 600k
    Now elite = hardcore then i lost 600k
    They just give me 1 legendary crate
    I lost money with only 1 legendary crate
    I feel bad for you man, i payed like < 300k (mostly in cars back when they had high value, i doubt the prices has dropped a lot now) for immortal (now titan) :p

NS How you so rich :O
    2 mil boi.
    what's the price per bike atm?

Great! now can you fix elo? :/
    Can't fix what ain't broke.

How do you get 23 bikes????!!!
    23 bikes is nothing :p

Edit button much. but yeah, the price increase is just bs. It doesn't affect me because I'm immortal, but it affects some of my friends. 120 dollars for something that used to be 90 is just awful because there were no buffs.
    Think about it though all immortals had a net gain of $20 USD

My 2 cents : The consolidation of ranks will prove great for people who buy ranks with in game money as there will be less purchases needed to be made example in the past you had to go from vip - > elite -> hardcore -> ultra -> god -> immortal but now its vastly simplified meaning less transactions (i.e needing to trade with less people -> lesser chance of getting scammed). But I will say that i don't get why a 20 USD increase was needed? Market inflation? keeping up with other server trends? Server having financial issues?

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    I feel bad for you man, i payed like < 300k (mostly in cars back when they had high value, i doubt the prices has dropped a lot now) for immortal (now titan) :p

NS How you so rich :O
    2 mil boi.
    what's the price per bike atm?

Can't fix what ain't broke.

23 bikes is nothing :p

Think about it though all immortals had a net gain of $20 USD

My 2 cents : The consolidation of ranks will prove great for people who buy ranks with in game money as there will be less purchases needed to be made example in the past you had to go from vip - > elite -> hardcore -> ultra -> god -> immortal but now its vastly simplified meaning less transactions (i.e needing to trade with less people -> lesser chance of getting scammed). But I will say that i don't get why a 20 USD increase was needed? Market inflation? keeping up with other server trends? Server having financial issues?
    Erm... a person donated me 500k and 28 jug pieces.... then I spend some donating to the poor...