• Sale, Update Info, & Poll

What should we do in terms of TMD-1 & TMD OP

• Total voters

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    oVoDsZb.png

We've activated a 3 day, 66% off sale. It will end Tuesday night (12 AM Wednesday)

As for the 1.8 update, it's moving at a decent speed. We expect it to be out in around 3 weeks. With the update, the topic of inventories and vaults comes up. We are reducing to 4 normal TMD servers. TMD 5, 6, & 7 will be removed. Slots will be added to 1 through 4. We will be adding a command to the TMDs we are removing, where you can save your inventory. This will wipe it, but it will be reclaimable once we update.

We are unsure of what we want to do in regards to OP TMD. Our initial thought was to merge it back into TMD-1, but we realize a lot of people like the current combat on TMD-1. There doesn't seem to be a good solution.

Merge TMD OP into TMD-1, spam pains
    Pro - More populated server, especially at down times.
    Pro - Non divided community
    Con - Many people like current TMD-1 combat
    Con - New players get destroyed by pains / don't know how they didn't kill enemy / leave

I want to know what the community thinks. Please answer the poll, and tell your friends to. Also, leave opinions in the comments.​

Last edited:

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Just make them more expensive, The most logical and realistic pain mechanics should be you can take them as quick as you want, but when you spam them you "overdose" and get weakness for a 60 second period. Also dumb question, Rank upgrades still work when banned correct? i wanna buy something in the sale.

Solstrii
    Solstrii Solstrii
    I think that last con is the main problem: If people that were new were to join, the chances of them bumping into a pro with 5 stacks of pains are fairly high: which would mean the amount of new players are decreased due to abuse of pains, overpowered guns, etc. However, there is one more pro you have not mentioned: If you play your cards correctly, you may be able to get more players to get ranks. But I reccomend decreasing the price of the ranks, or have more sales, and of course, that would lead to more profit. Good luck!

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    The update was supposed to be "Mid April", come on guys, please tell the truth when the update will actually happen. Also please take consideration for the Builders who grind their arses off on making another map(they aren't game developers, the whole thing here is voluntary) like what happened last time with the current map...

xdeclanlee

The server was drastically more popular back before the reset happened, meaning people used to really enjoy and love the community combined and also they seemed to not care as much about painkillers being spammed.
    That being said, you'r server since has brought in a lot of new players from the update and it might take them a little while to get used to the old/new combat system.

But, in order to secure a future for HavocMC, I think it is in your interest to combine the TMD's again, as tmd really was at its prime time back then.
    (Combining them may also attract more players as there will be more people online on a server, meaning people will join thinking it's good as a lot of people are playing it) (if that made any sense what so ever).

#SPAMPAINS
    #COMBINE

Atosmic

Mythical
    Atosmic
    Atosmic Atosmic
    Will this save inventory command also work for TMDO if they combine? I really want to know when you will be adding it.

KNOXsooKID

Titan
    KNOXsooKID
    KNOXsooKID KNOXsooKID
    oVoDsZb.png

We've activated a 3 day, 66% off sale. It will end Tuesday night (12 AM Wednesday)

As for the 1.8 update, it's moving at a decent speed. We expect it to be out in around 3 weeks. With the update, the topic of inventories and vaults comes up. We are reducing to 4 normal TMD servers. TMD 5, 6, & 7 will be removed. Slots will be added to 1 through 4. We will be adding a command to the TMDs we are removing, where you can save your inventory. This will wipe it, but it will be reclaimable once we update.

We are unsure of what we want to do in regards to OP TMD. Our initial thought was to merge it back into TMD-1, but we realize a lot of people like the current combat on TMD-1. There doesn't seem to be a good solution.

Merge TMD OP into TMD-1, spam pains
    Pro - More populated server, especially at down times.
    Pro - Non divided community
    Con - Many people like current TMD-1 combat
    Con - New players get destroyed by pains / don't know how they didn't kill enemy / leave

I want to know what the community thinks. Please answer the poll, and tell your friends to. Also, leave opinions in the comments.​
    Keep sep, but just make TMD1-4 regular and TMD5-6 OP. Remove the odd server (7) out and keep it even?

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    #Merge
    Just make things exactly like the 1.8 update.. it was perfect and even if people had pains you could easily kill them if you were a good shot or snuck up on them. Only thing stopping people from playing TMDO at the moment is that some people tank almost everything so it gets annoying, TMD-1 is more survival which I like but also is unfair if you are outnumbered and it is extremely hard to recover from shots. The merge will make the community stronger and obviously some people will get upset but if they really care about the server it won't matter too much.

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    I think that this would be a nice change for the server. Merging them back together and making TMD like the old times

#MAKETMDGREATAGAIN
    #SPAMPAINS
    #GIVEMEUNLIMITEDPLEASE!

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    There is why I think those two servers should be kept separated.

To get an opinion, I've searched servers who are in competition with ours, and ended up with only one :
    The Walking Dead Craft Survival. Even if this one exist, he still lack in texture pack, details by dedicated staff and fans, and in graphic. Others zombie survival servers or games are different enough not to be similar.

What TMD game offer :
    a) 100% customized environment; even the tree are all handmade
    b) Who help to create this insane devastated and so detailed atmosphere
    c) Who open room for RP by offering more than 40 kits, to be played
    d) Where players could create community, start wars and experience every scene see on TV
    e) Exploring, looting, hunting, scavenging are just a few of the reason to play
    f) Right scaled buildings and vehicle that you almost could all interact with
    g) His own shooters systems

Why do I disagree with including pain without cooldown
    a) It remove realism and negate RP
    Quote : A Telltale Games series
    Kirkman has said that, unlike typical zombie games such as Left 4 Dead, it focuses more on characterization, character development, and emotion than action.
    http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(Video_Game)
    b) There is less focus on survival and more on individual built up
    Quote : The walking dead survival instinct
    Supplies will be scarce and players will need to carefully manage rations, ammunition and supplies as they make their way through the game.
    http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Walking_Dead:_Survival_Instinct
    c) The abuse is just too heavy, as example when a players use high CPS, my computer get delay, then every single action become a pain.
    d) If the only reason to merge those server is to benefit players who have invested real money, those kind of people would never be happy by anyway.
    e) As said in the description, what could think any new players if he just kept been abused by overqualified players, then keep losing even after looting nice equipment because he din't know we could spam pain. Do you think this guy would like to came back?
    f) Just try to answer the question : Who rule TWD world in the TV show and Comic?
    i) The zombies
    ii) Psycho like Negan and his crew
    iii) Jugg players

g) Just talking about RP, If a players who have Titan rank would not like to randomly re-spawn with a characters kit, without access to his Vault in the first 5min, why would any VIP or new players would like it too?

h) Just check stats about players choice in Hell night. What is more commonly chosen as game type? Normal or legendary loot? I've read that some players would not like legendary loot because its too hard to fight back the lucky players equipped with golden barret or golden desert eagle.

I) So in a way to help staff to stabilize differences in the shooting systems. I vote to cut in abusive behaviors first.

So I don't say that I would never like to play a game where CPS is more important than strategy, if I upgrade to a better computer one day, but for the Sake of RP plays and competition, please keep separated the two battle systems! One for experimented players, and one for the new one, to leave them space to learn while having fun and to play a characters.

Atosmic

Mythical
    Atosmic
    Atosmic Atosmic
    #MERGETMD
    Its seems like a good plan as long as we get to keep our stuff.
    It is likely that people will get used to all the changes.