• IP Copied!
  • Sale, Update Info, & Poll

What should we do in terms of TMD-1 & TMD OP

• Total voters

Atosmic

Mythical
    Atosmic
    Atosmic Atosmic
    I think thats completely unreasonable, I'm sure others would have the audacity to try the system out, The current state of PVP on TMD and TMDO is terrible, its legit only a PvP server rather than a walking dead server, the PvP is so unrealistic. Realism is What I think and hope Havoc's going for.
    The old TMD was PVP based yet it still gave that realistic feeling. Pains have always been a big thing for TMD and now all of a sudden we want it gone? The server has already tried changing pains and that backfired big time, so why do it again?

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    The old TMD was PVP based yet it still gave that realistic feeling. Pains have always been a big thing for TMD and now all of a sudden we want it gone? The server has already tried changing pains and that backfired big time, so why do it again?

Why do it again? Having that type of attitude is bad. If all servers said "Okay we tried changing something and that didnt work, lets just change it back and forget about it'

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Hmmmmm, the barett is like 1.8 as well? And jugg helps the the same? If so, then I don't think people became better at paining... Maybe more people just realized what macros were or something. Cuz it does not feel like 1.8 pvp tbh.
    agree. Something was definatley changed with jugg pains or guns. it isnt the same. and you dont just get "better at paining" like that..

Atosmic

Mythical
    Atosmic
    Atosmic Atosmic
    Why do it again? Having that type of attitude is bad. If all servers said "Okay we tried changing something and that didnt work, lets just change it back and forget about it'
    It is better to take the safe route, im not saying all servers must go back to what they were before if they mess up but in this case is necessary. If something is good why change it?

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    I really enjoy the way this thread going. Now at least every players have something they agree on; they take position all in the same thread :)!

At the same time we where able to add complexity to the question.
    Its no longer just about #make server great again and Merge those server, or not.

Now we start arguing about how we would like the gameplay to be, and how others aspect of the game is important when we argue to change, or keep a battle system :
    #Realism
    #Balance between weapons and players
    #Link between history and the game
    #Fun, exclusivity and variance

Thk again to the staff for this opportunity and the way this thread is oriented :)
    _Nickk

Hoodsss

Mythical
    Hoodsss
    Hoodsss Hoodsss
    #MERGETMD The new players can learn like the rest of us and learn to fight back,
    Plus it is to easy to kill Juggs on tmd-1 and some people would like a challenge so
    if they merged people that wanted a "Challenge" would get to learn what it is like without a pain cool down
    and who knows maybe they would like it that way

QueenMunchii

Mythical
    QueenMunchii
    QueenMunchii QueenMunchii
    Alright, keeping them separate is a better choice, in my opinion because, pain spamming is extremely annoying, and it isnt fair to noob's on tmd-1 if a 'pro' comes and they get into a fight, the 'pro' will obviously have 15+ stacks of pains in his/her inventory and simply pain up if the noob does any, if any damage. the noob would most likely die and it isn't really fair to the new players, with the 'pro' players spamming pains:
    tmd-op is meant for more advanced player's ready for a fight, with pains included. (and pain spamming. Ew) I dont Pvp, actually im horrible at it, but i do know how dreadful it is to see someone better at pvp, spamming up on them pain killers, (i always die, dont fight me xD) i think tmd-1 and tmd-op should be kept separate, Because of Pain spamming and it isnt fair to the New Players :)

QueenMunchii

Mythical
    QueenMunchii
    QueenMunchii QueenMunchii
    I never play PvP so this probably won't matter (Pretty sure the servers are going to merge anyways) but I think they should keep the servers seperate.
    -If the servers do merge, TMD-1 will just become a pain-spamming clownfiesta where the first player to run out of painkillers die. It pretty much destroys the strategic side of PvP (Element of surprise, shooting first, positioning, flanking).
    -Keep in mind that, with the update, we're gonna get a map which is a bit smaller, an increase in player slots and the TMDOP community coming to TMD-1. I'm afraid that there would be too many players for the new map, which would result in players with jugg/Tier 4 weapons camping any place which can provide good loot. So, people who don't have jugg and tier 4 weapons won't really be able to get gear, especially if they're new.
    -Painspamming would make outplaying opponents with better gear pretty much impossible. Strategy is all that's left when you're facing someone with better stuff. So, the only solution would be running away.
    -Already mentioned in the posts above, but new players would get destroyed until they become decent at using pains (which takes a long time without some sort of practice tool). People seem to think that new players will adapt, but if some people didn't get used to current TMD-1 PvP, how can you expect those who like current TMD-1 to adapt to pain-spamming.
    - I think TMD should keep its realistic, TWD-like vibe instead of turning into a PvP server with guns where walkers are just something you can get rid of with just a left click.
    -Painkillers should at least get a nerf. Someone with Riot + Tier 3 can easily outplay someone with Jugg + Tier 4. But someone without painkillers can't outplay someone with a full stack because of the painspam mechanics.
    Again, I never play PvP. Just wanted to share my thoughts.. I don't really care which vote wins.

I completely agree, people would just take advantage of the situation if the server's do indeed merge.

Shlaw

Champion
    Shlaw
    Shlaw Shlaw
    agree. Something was definatley changed with jugg pains or guns. it isnt the same. and you dont just get "better at paining" like that..
    Also, I think that the "new players" are mostly older too, I mean their playing a shooting game, and a game based off the graphic TV show "The Walking Dead" so even the young audiences can have a roll play pvp disabled server if they want, we as old players just want a bigger more fun community. Because we see that its dying until we can combine and get it back on the right track as one server. What is a server if theres no skill, we stand out because we're better, and in life that's a lesson too if they want too they can learn and compete to be the best just like we did.

SomeDumbCat

#SpamPains
    #BringBackOldMap
    #BringBackOldTMD
    #MakeTMDGreatAgain
    #StopTheDumbGbarknockback
    #DemoteMackieeTheyASillyDuper
    #BringBackTheOgs
    #MAKETMDGREATAGAIN

Diligen

Titan
    HooverVC
    HooverVC HooverVC
    Yes, bring the autoclickers to TMD-1. Seems like a great idea!
    I plan on logging on once the update happens, but if this is a thing, I plan on getting right back off.
    I'd be fine with less of a delay on pains, just not no delay .-.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    #SpamPains
    #BringBackOldMap
    #BringBackOldTMD
    #MakeTMDGreatAgain
    #StopTheDumbGbarknockback
    #DemoteMackieeTheyASillyDuper
    #BringBackTheOgs
    #MAKETMDGREATAGAIN

Where is the Dislike button?
    I don't know if you have read the others comment on this thread, or on the subject on others thread, but...

#Stay respectful when you give a opinion, as It may hurt a staff member who worked hard and you'l never know
    #This is not a thread about old TMD
    #This is a thread about making TMD Great!!
    #About changelog complain please make a new thread. It would be easier for everyone who read, or want to take position
    #Promoting / demoting, there is a better thread, out there about it, why not giving it a try?
    #Your pleased to make complete sentence as it could become hard to understand what you write or mean.
    As example, could you send me a private message about "BringBackTheOgs"; because I din't understand that one.

Just as a fresh start, could we return on the main subject, for this thread?
    A) Merging or not the servers
    B) Merging may turn pain spam-able
    C) And thk again to staff member, for their hard work, and for the opinion they shared earlier.

Brqd

K, to everyone saying that the new players would get destroyed if the servers merge please listen up :) Pain spamming is nothing new guys.... It's been like this for years, believe it or not. And guess what, the new players have always toughed up and pushed through it. The new TMD with non spammable pains has changed you guys sadly. It's changed you guys enough for you to actually think that it is impossible to kill someone with stacks of pains.

The honest truth is that if the servers were to merge, it wouldn't be anything new. Infact, it would just be going back to old times. And quite bluntly, the new players coming to the server would have to tough through it and just get better.

They would have to go what I went through when I was new. What the great Jahango went through. What the great bigmikej23 went through. And ect. Toughness is what makes good players, not whining about how impossible it is to kill someone with pains. Because it's not impossible. Sorry.

@Jahango

Now tagging some of the people I saw complain about it being to hard for new players.... @xHobbes @Munchii @____Florian____