• IP Copied!
  • The future of HAVOCMC

do you think this is the problem?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
    likebeingawesome
    likebeingawesome likebeingawesome
    I also think that they need to add more games like skywars, survival games, etc. But all of them need to have a havoc MC twist. Because whats so special about this server is that it has games like no other but most people find the games complicated and hard to understand so adding more traditional games with a twist will help grow Havoc Mc as a community.

Juggie

Mythical
    Juggie
    Juggie Juggie
    I've seen a lot of helpful criticism and well complaining. By both mature people and 5 year old's who claim to be 11. But those post's say it all the server is dying I dont care that it is I will play until I leave again. I remember the days when it felt like I was on top of the world everybody knew me from the forums I led a community at the CDC it was great. Then I moved on from that and started doing mostly exclusive TMD-1 and I remember the times when I couldn't get on it TMD-2 and TMD-3. Those days are gone at least for now. Something went wrong and it hasn't gotten fixed. A problem going under the radar and I think I know what it is. The top players. I mean no offence to anybody but simply the advantage they have over the average player is massive. Free jug amazing kits you name it they had it. People got sick of going out of the SZ and just being killed 1 in 1 hit by a barret. I know this because when I go on in the afternoon people are just spamming jug war at prison jug war at CDC 1 half 1 full at alex! Its messages like these that clearly advertise the rein of the top. I think many players who did not like this just went over to server 3 and now that server 5 is gone they role-players just fill that place up wherever they go the chat is spammed and actual communitys at places like the CDC are annoying to be in because they just fill up the chat. I have no solution I just identified the problem.

Comments section debate.
    The server didn’t slowly die dude. I remember before like 4 servers would have 100 ppl all day then 1 day it suddenly stopped like the numbers went down in a flash from 100 to 50-70. This was around the area when the big map update came when the server was like 1.9 or 1.10. They removed a lot of crap there and stuff. But the op people is also kind of an issue maybe do some sort of reset for people with like 2500 or 3000+ kills? But do not take ranks away just stats.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    The server didn’t slowly die dude. I remember before like 4 servers would have 100 ppl all day then 1 day it suddenly stopped like the numbers went down in a flash from 100 to 50-70. This was around the area when the big map update came when the server was like 1.9 or 1.10. They removed a lot of crap there and stuff. But the op people is also kind of an issue maybe do some sort of reset for people with like 2500 or 3000+ kills? But do not take ranks away just stats.
    no a selective reset is a bad idea when the map update happened it came with a reset that reset was what cause so many to leave and the numbers have been trickling down every since. Besides is it really fair to reset the top players?

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    But the op people is also kind of an issue maybe do some sort of reset for people with like 2500 or 3000+ kills? But do not take ranks away just stats.
    no a selective reset is a bad idea when the map update happened it came with a reset that reset was what cause so many to leave and the numbers have been trickling down every since. Besides is it really fair to reset the top players?
    If there's a reset, everyone is getting reset (with the possibility of /save)

Juggie

Mythical
    Juggie
    Juggie Juggie
    If there's a reset, everyone is getting reset (with the possibility of /save)
    Like I said reseting ranks and stuff people payed for is not fair I mean just reset stats for the op ppl and give other players the option to reset with maybe something like /reset that will reset their stats

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Like I said reseting ranks and stuff people payed for is not fair I mean just reset stats for the op ppl and give other players the option to reset with maybe something like /reset that will reset their stats
    but they would not reset ranks... what you say about /reset makes no since either. This thread is about the fact that the servers player base I going down.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I agree with SirButter on this one: only resetting the "ogs" is also extremely unfair.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Idk tbh
    Maybe resetting everyone’s stats is a good plan but resetting things people payed for is wrong
    Well, you'd still have your ranks and such, and you'd have the possibility of /save. Also, fair is not equal. Life is unfair. :D

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    How many people do you think have managed to do that? Maybe 10 people. Saying the server is not pay2win is a joke. How the hell is the average player supposed to get on the level of the top? Even the monthly rewards from mythical are not enough to keep up with the spending of best players.
    I got most of my ranks from voting crates...justing saying \('~')/

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    I had like 550 voting crates? and like two lucky vouchers? It's extremely hard now since there certain people who keep voting and have other links that the website hasn't provided...those guys are pretty selfish and probably should step down...(if you who you are, just think for those kids who don't have a rank yet)

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I had like 550 voting crates? and like two lucky vouchers? It's extremely hard now since there certain people who keep voting and have other links that the website hasn't provided...those guys are pretty selfish and probably should step down...(if you who you are, just think for those kids who don't have a rank yet)
    Some of those voting links let you vote twice per day lol. Only the links provided will allow you vote credit.

ContrariaVulpes

Mythical
    ContrariaVulpes
    ContrariaVulpes ContrariaVulpes
    Firstly, the vote1 is on a 12-hour timer which lets you vote exactly 12 hours after you voted the last time. I find it easiest to do 06:00 to 18:00, the rest of the links are once a day, any time of day votes.
    Secondly, the only reason I'm still partaking in the voting competition is to get vouchers to purchase ranks for my friends.

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    Firstly, the vote1 is on a 12-hour timer which lets you vote exactly 12 hours after you voted the last time. I find it easiest to do 06:00 to 18:00, the rest of the links are once a day, any time of day votes.
    Secondly, the only reason I'm still partaking in the voting competition is to get vouchers to purchase ranks for my friends.
    Ahh, getting every last drop of that sweet milk.

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    How many people do you think have managed to do that? Maybe 10 people. Saying the server is not pay2win is a joke. How the hell is the average player supposed to get on the level of the top? Even the monthly rewards from mythical are not enough to keep up with the spending of best players.

I as a mythical can attest, holding the rank of muthical can help u get closer to ur enemy, and make it easier to atttain weapons, but i assure u, its no help whatsoever if they turn around too soon. :/