• IP Copied!
  • The Seasons Update -

Was the update disappointing?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

xdeclanlee

I promised I'd make a forum post about the update, so here goes nothing.
    [NO HATE, JUST OPINIONS].

Like many others, I am extremely disappointed in Havoc's recent 'Seasons' update. This update was promised to be something us players would have fun on and for the most part enjoy, but now that it is out it feels like them 'facts' only applied to the role players.

Every update that Havoc releases, it feels like they forget about us PVPers more and more. It really seems like they are slowly transitioning to a game which isn't about fast action fighting but only about realism and role play.
    Instead of high action fights, the battles now include hiding behind a place of cover for a few minutes whilst you desperately wait for your cool down on pains to try and gain full health. It just doesn't feel intense anymore and just feels like a calm, chilled out 'battle'.

I really felt like the staff were going to finally listen to the MAJORITY of the player base instead of the FEW this time, but it seems yet again they want to side with the one which causes their server to die and lose out on money.

I don't understand why this update took so long considering the map didn't change, and if it did it was barely even touched. The plugins don't seem that difficult to do and there was a cooldown added to certain things. It just doesn't add up...

Pretty much NO ONE with unlimited money wanted their money to suddenly become limited. It's insanely unfair as many of us paid out for crates and a few even paid for infinite on the store (when available) (@Chris_XP). Most of the people who wanted this change was people who didn't have infinite.

ALL we ask for is the normal TMD back.
    We understand we can't have the old map but, we want the old PVP, the old plugins etc. We just want it to FEEL the same.

Quite a lot of staff members are blaming the server dying on the toxicity of the player base. But this really isn't the case -
    The people who are in charge of updating the server to this, if I say so myself, garbage, are responsible for the fall of HavocMC.

I really want to have hope for TMDOP, but it's so hard to do when all you give us is disappointing updates every single time.
    I've given up on Havoc officially. I'll check out TMDOP when it comes out, but I have no hope for it whatsoever.

Good luck staff - step up your game.

PrizmBlitz

Titan
    PrizmBlitz
    PrizmBlitz PrizmBlitz
    I mean this with the most respect to the staff. When i got unbanned not to long ago, I was honestly pumped only to join in and see the state the server was in.....honestly wanted to cry to be honest. I miss this server from 3 years ago, bring that back, and do it ASAP.

xdeclanlee

You guys literally need people like me and MangledFury to advertise this server to increase the playerbase. Ya'll say goodbye to your players as if its nothing.

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    Personally I think these new updates are going to be amazing and going to bring in a lot of new players. This is because the tmdpvp-1 has a more fair style of pvp for people who are new to the server and it brings a new aspect to pvp and a lot of people love this style of pvp. Also they are most likely going to bring back tmdop which a lot of other players love cause of the spamming pains the the pvp aspect. So its a win win. What you said about this "
    Quite a lot of staff members are blaming the server dying on the toxicity of the player base. But this really isn't the case -
    The people who are in charge of updating the server to this, if I say so myself, garbage, are responsible for the fall of HavocMC." Ik a lot of people who are quitting about the toxicity of the server but I do agree its not the main point of why the server is loosing players as this server is not really that toxic if you compare it to other servers but I think the main point is that lots of players don't like this update but another group of people like that update etc. But I think with this new balance of pvp and tmdop coming and having tmdc already I think we are going to get a lot of players joining the server new and old.

xdeclanlee

Personally I think these new updates are going to be amazing and going to bring in a lot of new players. This is because the tmdpvp-1 has a more fair style of pvp for people who are new to the server and it brings a new aspect to pvp and a lot of people love this style of pvp. Also they are most likely going to bring back tmdop which a lot of other players love cause of the spamming pains the the pvp aspect. So its a win win. What you said about this "
    The people who are in charge of updating the server to this, if I say so myself, garbage, are responsible for the fall of HavocMC." Ik a lot of people who are quitting about the toxicity of the server but I do agree its not the main point of why the server is loosing players as this server is not really that toxic if you compare it to other servers but I think the main point is that lots of players don't like this update but another group of people like that update etc. But I think with this new balance of pvp and tmdop coming and having tmdc already I think we are going to get a lot of players joining the server new and old.
    Yeah, some people like it... but the majority dont. The server is decreasing rapidly. They need to please the many and not the few.

xdeclanlee

The server had many more new players coming in when it was pleasing the pvpers. Just saying.

PrizmBlitz

Titan
    PrizmBlitz
    PrizmBlitz PrizmBlitz
    When you say "a lot of people like it" are you referring to the 10-20 players that are online here and there?

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    When you say "a lot of people like it" are you referring to the 10-20 players that are online here and there?
    Yea should have not said a lot sorry for the poor wording. Yea somewhere between 15-25 players that I know of that left cause of it. But they was not online just here and there.

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    I don’t think this update even favored rpers bc how can the rpers even enjoy the update if they can’t even participate in seasons lol. The update benefitted no one on the server.

I agree with everything else you said. Very well said. Hopefully it doesn’t get flamed and the owners actually read it.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    This update brought amazing undos from previous "do's" before some other "undos".
    Literally the last 3-4 updates were solely dedicated to pvp bs, pains spam, jugg nerf, weapons dmg, players hp. The staff still did not get a grip on what's been chasing it, while tons of bugs and lack of content drifted away many, many players. It still boggles me to starting reading Jacob's "We are excited to..." excited to what? To ctrl+z a previous update? To wipe everybody?