• The Seasons Update -

Was the update disappointing?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    This update brought amazing undos from previous "do's" before some other "undos".
    Literally the last 3-4 updates were solely dedicated to pvp bs, pains spam, jugg nerf, weapons dmg, players hp. The staff still did not get a grip on what's been chasing it, while tons of bugs and lack of content drifted away many, many players. It still boggles me to starting reading Jacob's "We are excited to..." excited to what? To ctrl+z a previous update? To wipe everybody?

He was super thrilled to limit infinite even though most who won it spent an ungodly amount of money to win it. Lol now he’s on to the next cash cow... mythical crates are for sale, but didn’t they promise they would be exclusive to mythical? Yeah nothing they say is reliable. They always go back on their word.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Let's all look at some voters who voted "Yes".
    Hmm, 1 = Very toxic, and previously banned 2 = banned. 3 = I rarely see on/friends with declan 4 = Voted on his own post 5 = Pvper who is friends with declan 6 = Friends with declan 10 = Pvp friend of declan

This isn't exactly the entire community, simply declan's friends who he told to vote as he spammed his thread everywhere.

I think the update surely isn't what was expected, don't get me wrong. The plugins being implemented for the seasons update - and other features - were being coded precisely for smooth running to avoid lag or glitches/bugs. A lot of people have been saying the clichè line(s) "the owners just sit and play ____" ; before I knew everything they were doing and working on, I felt that way a bit too. I was sympathetic regardless. To all of the roleplayers, and everyone else, the glitch with vehicles turning into cars have being fixed today. As well of that, and this hasn't happend yet, the owners are changing the duration of the healing process of medical items, and armour will be buffed. Instead of two hits to kill a jugg, it would take 5-7 hits. Even then, a reduced time means people with jugg can still tank as they requested, but not in an unstoppable way where they just run around killing everyone. It's a change that will allow the pvpers to tank and get the medical item healing reduction, and roleplayers are always free to give their opinions as well, as they are always considered of course.

I'd like to verify that this was told to me this moment by IgnitingIce, which hasn't been announced yet, but isn't false in any way. You are being heard, and I read this post to IgnitingIce so he is aware of each of your concerns, but he's been busy with Jacob on new features for HavocMC. Yes, the update definitely looks like it could've taken a day to do, but they were also multitasking behind the scenes, working on projects and having to juggle this with their own lives on top of that.

Pretty much NO ONE with unlimited money wanted their money to suddenly become limited. It's insanely unfair as many of us paid out for crates and a few even paid for infinite on the store (when available) (@Chris_XP). Most of the people who wanted this change was people who didn't have infinite.

You have to consider the fairness to the majority of players without infinite money. Especially because of the seasons update, you can easily use it to give you a huge advantage in the scoring system, and it's different because this is now a competition, as opposed to casual infinite money. Yes, I get that infinite money isn't infinite when it's capped, but you have to be understanding to those who don't get that privilege. Yes you spent a lot of money on crates to get your unlimited money, as I did, but HavocMC can't control how you spend your money, and are limiting it to a daily 100k amount, which seems pretty fair to me; it means you have to learn what's important to spend your money on, and focus more on skill rather the abundance of gear in the shop.

I really want to have hope for TMDOP, but it's so hard to do when all you give us is disappointing updates every single time.
    I've given up on Havoc officially. I'll check out TMDOP when it comes out, but I have no hope for it whatsoever.

Good luck staff - step up your game.

If you decide to give up on HavocMC, it's your decision. I understand your concerns, but there is a lot coming towards HavocMC in the foreseeable future! :)

~~~ P.S. For those who tend to overlook the information in my comments, this was not leaked to me, and personally told to me by an OWNER who gave me permission to publicize this; he is busy at the moment but wants you all to know that he is reading the thread and cares about all of you. Thank you for reading! ~~~

Last edited:

xdeclanlee

Hmm, 1 = toxic, possibly banned 2 = banned. 3 = I rarely see on/friends with declan 4 = voted on his own post 5 = pvper who is friends with declan 6 = friends with declan 8 = ex girlfriend of declan, who voted on his thread 10 = pvp friend of declan

This isn't exactly the entire community, simply declan's friends who he told to vote as he spammed his thread everywhere.

I think the update surely isn't what was expected, don't get me wrong. The plugins being implemented for the seasons update - and other features - were being coded precisely for smooth running to avoid lag or glitches/bugs. A lot of people have been saying the clichè line(s) "the owners just sit and play ____" ; before I knew everything they were doing and working on, I felt that way a bit too. I was sympathetic regardless. To all of the roleplayers, and everyone else, the glitch with vehicles turning into cars have being fixed today. As well of that, and this hasn't happend yet, the owners are changing the duration of the healing process of medical items, and armour will be buffed. Instead of two hits to kill a jugg, it would take 5-7 hits. Even then, a reduced time means people with jugg can still tank as they requested, but not in an unstoppable way where they just run around killing everyone. It's a change that will allow the pvpers to tank and get the medical item healing reduction, and roleplayers are always free to give their opinions as well, as they are always considered of course.

I'd like to verify that this was told to me this moment by IgnitingIce, which hasn't been announced yet, but isn't false in any way. You are being heard, and I read this post to IgnitingIce so he is aware of each of your concerns, but he's been busy with Jacob on new features for HavocMC. Yes, the update definitely looks like it could've taken a day to do, but they were also multitasking behind the scenes, working on projects and having to juggle this with their own lives on top of that.

You have to consider the fairness to the majority of players without infinite money. Especially because of the seasons update, you can easily use it to give you a huge advantage in the scoring system, and it's different because this is now a competition, as opposed to casual infinite money. Yes, I get that infinite money isn't infinite when it's capped, but you have to be understanding to those who don't get that privilege. Yes you spent a lot of money on crates to get your unlimited money, as I did, but HavocMC can't control how you spend your money, and are limiting it to a daily 100k amount, which seems pretty fair to me; it means you have to learn what's important to spend your money on, and focus more on skill rather the abundance of gear in the shop.

If you decide to give up on HavocMC, it's your decision. I understand your concerns, but there is a lot coming towards HavocMC in the foreseeable future! :)

~~~ P.S. For those who tend to overlook the information in my comments, this was not leaked to me, and personally told to me by an OWNER who gave me permission to publicize this; thank you for reading! ~~~
    You dont see the people online because its **** and they dont want to play. Kb3 has the right to her own opinion and everyone on here was only linked and not told to vote yes. Also side note, not really my ex gf tho is she...

I dont even know who Panaria is...

Also, if you're going to judge everyone based on their vote, then can we judge you based on the fact you don't shower because you're depressed?

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    Hmm, 1 = Very toxic, and previously banned 2 = banned. 3 = I rarely see on/friends with declan 4 = Voted on his own post 5 = Pvper who is friends with declan 6 = Friends with declan 10 = Pvp friend of declan

~~~ P.S. For those who tend to overlook the information in my comments, this was not leaked to me, and personally told to me by an OWNER who gave me permission to publicize this; thank you for reading! ~~~

Just wondering why you get information straight from the owner before the rest of the community and even staff? Just because ppl were disappointed with the update doesn’t mean their opinions don’t matter bc you view them as undeserving. :/

xdeclanlee

Half these people don't even talk to us... Alyssa is far from my friend...

Everyone has the right to vote, stop being so judgemental.
    You're trying to point out peoples flaws as if it has relevance to this trashy update. @Katitude

MangledFury

Mythical
    MangledFury
    MangledFury MangledFury

Firstly, I am not banned. I have been unbanned since Janauary. And you don't see half of us on the server because we'd rather not be playing a "hide, peek for 1 second, then heal for 10 seconds" simulator. It's honestly a joke for TMD owners to think this is working, the server has only about 15% of 2016's players, it doesn't take a genius to realize it's dying because the updates are making the server so much less fun to play.

xdeclanlee

"You have to consider the fairness to the majority of players without infinite money. Especially because of the seasons update, you can easily use it to give you a huge advantage in the scoring system, and it's different because this is now a competition, as opposed to casual infinite money. Yes, I get that infinite money isn't infinite when it's capped, but you have to be understanding to those who don't get that privilege. Yes you spent a lot of money on crates to get your unlimited money, as I did, but HavocMC can't control how you spend your money, and are limiting it to a daily 100k amount, which seems pretty fair to me; it means you have to learn what's important to spend your money on, and focus more on skill rather the abundance of gear in the shop."

Then they should've thought about that before letting people BUY it and then taking it away from them

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    "You have to consider the fairness to the majority of players without infinite money. Especially because of the seasons update, you can easily use it to give you a huge advantage in the scoring system, and it's different because this is now a competition, as opposed to casual infinite money. Yes, I get that infinite money isn't infinite when it's capped, but you have to be understanding to those who don't get that privilege. Yes you spent a lot of money on crates to get your unlimited money, as I did, but HavocMC can't control how you spend your money, and are limiting it to a daily 100k amount, which seems pretty fair to me; it means you have to learn what's important to spend your money on, and focus more on skill rather the abundance of gear in the shop."

Then they should've thought about that before letting people BUY it and then taking it away from them

Do mythical crates make the game fair? Those are pretty op and get some good gear that only someone who’s donated can get without killing someone. Yet that is not being criticized or nerfed because they want to make money off of them. G R E E D is killing this server. Havoc would sell its soul to the devil for a couple of bucks and players at this point.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Just wondering why you get information straight from the owner before the rest of the community and even staff? Just because ppl were disappointed with the update doesn’t mean their opinions don’t matter bc you view them as undeserving. :/
    I don't view anyone as undeserving whatsoever. I think that declan can be very toxic at times, and has brought his friends into threads who have done nothing but cause problems for the server; that doesn't mean the people I pointed out are all bad people; my point was that a lot of voters were people close to declan, or people who are considered one of the "OG's" who used to pvp all the time. If I'm not wrong, declan would like the community of all types to be able to benefit from updates, which I addressed by pointing out that all of his pvp friends were agreeing with his post about his disappointment in the owners hard-worked update.

Kb3

Me and Declan were never together? Some of us don't exclusively e-date because we can't get boyfriends in real life.

Also, no one wants the cooldown to be reduced. we want it removed.
    not really being listened too are we @Katitude

xdeclanlee

I don't view anyone as undeserving whatsoever. I think that declan can be very toxic at times, and has brought his friends into threads who have done nothing but cause problems for the server; that doesn't mean the people I pointed out are all bad people; my point was that a lot of voters were people close to declan, or people who are considered one of the "OG's" who used to pvp all the time. If I'm not wrong, declan would like the community of all types to be able to benefit from updates, which I addressed by pointing out that all of his pvp friends were agreeing with his post about his disappointment in the owners hard-worked update.
    Now you're blaming this on my 'toxicity' ??
    Get it through your head that I dont talk to anyone but chris and mangled here. EVERYONE IS VOTING FROM THEIR OPINION. THEY AREN'T CHOOSING BECAUSE OF ME.
    The only people this update benefits is the roleplayers.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Me and Declan were never together? Some of us don't exclusively e-date because we can't get boyfriends in real life.

Also, no one wants the cooldown to be reduced. we want it removed.
    not really being listened too are we @Katitude
    I understand how the painkillers can be a huge problem for you, and I'm sorry that it is ruining your time on the server. I don't get a say in painkillers obviously, and mentioned it to the owners that many people wanted it removed.

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx

I’m just bothered that an owner came to you, a player, and told you information about updates being done before the rest of the community and his own staff. Idk how I feel about that.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Do mythical crates make the game fair? Those are pretty op and get some good gear that only someone who’s donated can get without killing someone. Yet that is not being criticized or nerfed because they want to make money off of them. G R E E D is killing this server. Havoc would sell its soul to the devil for a couple of bucks and players at this point.
    I think that mythical crates can definitely cause a lot of problems for the server. I think crates just in general can cause a big issue of course, which is a bummer.

xdeclanlee

I understand how the painkillers can be a huge problem for you, and I'm sorry that it is ruining your time on the server. I don't get a say in painkillers obviously, and mentioned it to the owners that many people wanted it removed.
    Can you please stop making it seem like everyone voting yes is because of me...
    until you give me proof of me forcing people to vote yes, you can't even accuse me of that

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I’m jusf bothered that an owner came to you, a player, and told you information about updates being done before the rest of the community and his own staff. Idk how I feel about that.
    I think that the owners should definitely make a post about this; I think it would be very beneficial and assuring to the playerbase. :)

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    until you give me proof of me forcing people to vote yes, you can't even accuse me of that

I didn’t vote yes because of you. I genuinely thought the update was disappointing. I was actually hoping to play more, but it’s just not fun.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I didn't tell everyone that you made people vote yes. Everyone is entitled to their vote, and I did not accuse you of making people vote yes. I can't change how people feel about the update, and I completely understand where their anger is coming from.

xdeclanlee

I didn't tell everyone that you made people vote yes. Everyone is entitled to their vote, and I did not accuse you of making people vote yes. I can't change how people feel about the update, and I completely understand where their anger is coming from.
    You listed us all and claimed most of them is voting because they were a "friend of declan"