• IP Copied!
  • The Seasons Update -

Was the update disappointing?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Risen_God

The update was complete and utter garbage, it was focused more on the role players aspect, because let's be real, at this point the server is trying to milk as much money as they can get before it dies. The pvping community isn't asking for much. WE SIMPLY WANT THE OLD TMD BACK. It's not hard to move a couple buildings to create a replica of the old tmd esp when you have a build team consisting of over 20 builders.If you can't implement the old pain system along with the old gun damages, simply make bandages a 1 second cooldown.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    I personally find old painkiller pvp to be unrealistic and unfun, since you can't actually kill a geared person without doing massive amounts of damage in seconds. However, if a good chunk of the playerbase would prefer to play this way, it shouldn't be hard at all to take the old plugins, and put them on a separate server, such as TMD-OP used to be. Players who like semi-realistic fights can have one server, players who like to spam pains and eat bullets can have another. There's nothing hard to understand about this.

Also, realism can have fun fights. If you try strafing and dodging from cover to cover instead of jumping into the open, shooting, then jumping back and getting to full health, it's really quite a bit of fun.

xdeclanlee

I personally find old painkiller pvp to be unrealistic and unfun, since you can't actually kill a geared person without doing massive amounts of damage in seconds. However, if a good chunk of the playerbase would prefer to play this way, it shouldn't be hard at all to take the old plugins, and put them on a separate server, such as TMD-OP used to be. Players who like semi-realistic fights can have one server, players who like to spam pains and eat bullets can have another. There's nothing hard to understand about this.

Also, realism can have fun fights. If you try strafing and dodging from cover to cover instead of jumping into the open, shooting, then jumping back and getting to full health, it's really quite a bit of fun.
    We did try. We sat behind a container for literally a few minutes trying to heal to full health. It's just boring.
    Also, the majority dont want realism.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Oh Hi There! My Name is _____! When the owners ignore us, I blame the roleplay community(who haven't said a single thing about this update) who ruins the majority of this server! Nobody in this server likes this update! It's complete and utter (insert trash talk here)! The owners never listen to us! They just keep foking this server over with all these role players taking over my server! Nobody ever listens to us!

I hate the staff team! And anyone who doesn't agree with me! Staff are **** because they are all randos!(except the ones who allow me to exploit the server) I never hacked in my life I swear! Your just trash if you can't kill me! Autoclicking and macros are just part of the game! Just get gud you pleb! Staff never listen to me! Even If I'm requesting help all the time and telling the rando staff to stfu!

This new update is garbage! You reset everything! Which means I need to dupe everything all back again! TMD Classic is never fun becuz there aren't any noobs online! Because they are all bad! I want to be able to tank out of four people spamming katanas at me again! I hate that jugg is like one shot! Because I am using 100% logic!

Better AntiCheat => Less Hackers => 75% of PVP population banned => No more revenue

Hey Owners I guess doing anything right is a lose-lose for y'all. FeelsBadMan

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    Also, the majority dont want realism.
    Interesting, back in this poll, more people wanted to try a pvp system that didn't resolve around painkillers. https://havocmc.net/threads/new-updated-pvp-system-poll.5095/

There's a group of people who enjoy painkiller pvp, and a group of people who enjoy realism. It really doesn't matter which one is bigger, since they both make up a good chunk of the server's population. Just have a server for both of them, and most people on both ends should be happy.