• The Seasons Update -

Was the update disappointing?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I didn’t vote yes because of you. I genuinely thought the update was disappointing. I was actually hoping to play more, but it’s just not fun.
    I completely understand where you're getting at. The update is definitely not what people expected it to be. I think that a lot of people aren't super pleased with any update in general, and my post was meant to be assuring in the sense that will give hope to everyone that the painkillers would be changed for the benefit of pvpers, and the rest of the community. <3

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    I think that the owners should definitely make a post about this; I think it would be very beneficial and assuring to the playerbase. :)

I say this without hate or drama bc for a time you were my favorite staff and ex staff bc you did genuinely help.

But it kinda feels like you are flexing about how much you know and how you can just contact owners and they will tell you sht and listen to you.

Idk it rubs me wrong. Let the owners announce updates. You might be ex staff, but you are a player now- just like the rest of us.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I say this without hate or drama bc for a time you were my favorite staff and ex staff bc you did genuinely help.

But it kinda feels like you are flexing about how much you know and how you can just contact owners and they will tell you sht and listen to you.

Idk it rubs me wrong. Let the owners announce updates. You might be ex staff, but you are a player now- just like the rest of us.
    I know exactly where you're coming from. I'm sorry if it looks like I am flexing, that's not my intention at all. I'm happy you see me as one of your favourite ex staff members because that's very friendly of you. I think that the owners should definitely announce these things, and I am a player like the rest of you all. Trying to be a friendly player and help out when the owners are unable to respond.

Incineration

Mythical
    Incineration
    Incineration Incineration
    tbh the owners dont really care, i mean nick lefted the team as he didnt have any interest in the game. I personally think that, (dont get mad at this) tmd is already dead. It lost the ideas that made it TMD. It lost the team fights, the thrill of fighting basically. At this point Im not sure how much damage TMD can take.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Yes, I am friends with Declan, not sure how that invalidates my opinion though.

We aren't friends from roleplaying - we're friends from PvP so naturally we're going to hold a similar opinion.
    Yeah, I understand that the pvp mechanics aren't the best, and pvp friends will tend to share a similar opinion as they express a similar issue that they'd like to be changed.

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    The only thing i love about this update is only Seasons..... still... moving while healing is stupid... JUST GIVE US BACK THE SPAMMING PAIN. NOT THAT HARD TO FIX THIS SERVER

xdeclanlee

Yeah, I understand that the pvp mechanics aren't the best, and pvp friends will tend to share a similar opinion as they express a similar issue that they'd like to be changed.
    Can you apologise for assuming they are voting for certain reasons and assuming people are banned?

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    They make all these updates to “balance” things for the new players... but where are the new players? All I see is the population decreasing. If Havoc was smart they’d keep the members they have happy. I don’t see a huge influx of new players. And tbh the unbalance isn’t why people leave. It’s joining a server where most of the mechanics don’t work. Where when you vote, most of the time it doesn’t work. Where if you work hard for a few months as a new person, then they reset your progress. It’s finally understanding how to play the game and the owners change everything and you have to relearn how to be successful. It’s the lack of consistency. People want CONSISTENT and WORKING gameplay. Most people don’t leave because they were sniped a few times. They learn and get better, but if nothing works and things constantly change- what’s the point?

Ps it’s also because there is no communication and the owners do not appear to care much

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    Let's all look at some voters who voted "Yes".
    Hmm, 1 = Very toxic, and previously banned 2 = banned. 3 = I rarely see on/friends with declan 4 = Voted on his own post 5 = Pvper who is friends with declan 6 = Friends with declan 10 = Pvp friend of declan

This isn't exactly the entire community, simply declan's friends who he told to vote as he spammed his thread everywhere.

I think the update surely isn't what was expected, don't get me wrong. The plugins being implemented for the seasons update - and other features - were being coded precisely for smooth running to avoid lag or glitches/bugs. A lot of people have been saying the clichè line(s) "the owners just sit and play ____" ; before I knew everything they were doing and working on, I felt that way a bit too. I was sympathetic regardless. To all of the roleplayers, and everyone else, the glitch with vehicles turning into cars have being fixed today. As well of that, and this hasn't happend yet, the owners are changing the duration of the healing process of medical items, and armour will be buffed. Instead of two hits to kill a jugg, it would take 5-7 hits. Even then, a reduced time means people with jugg can still tank as they requested, but not in an unstoppable way where they just run around killing everyone. It's a change that will allow the pvpers to tank and get the medical item healing reduction, and roleplayers are always free to give their opinions as well, as they are always considered of course.

I'd like to verify that this was told to me this moment by IgnitingIce, which hasn't been announced yet, but isn't false in any way. You are being heard, and I read this post to IgnitingIce so he is aware of each of your concerns, but he's been busy with Jacob on new features for HavocMC. Yes, the update definitely looks like it could've taken a day to do, but they were also multitasking behind the scenes, working on projects and having to juggle this with their own lives on top of that.

You have to consider the fairness to the majority of players without infinite money. Especially because of the seasons update, you can easily use it to give you a huge advantage in the scoring system, and it's different because this is now a competition, as opposed to casual infinite money. Yes, I get that infinite money isn't infinite when it's capped, but you have to be understanding to those who don't get that privilege. Yes you spent a lot of money on crates to get your unlimited money, as I did, but HavocMC can't control how you spend your money, and are limiting it to a daily 100k amount, which seems pretty fair to me; it means you have to learn what's important to spend your money on, and focus more on skill rather the abundance of gear in the shop.

If you decide to give up on HavocMC, it's your decision. I understand your concerns, but there is a lot coming towards HavocMC in the foreseeable future! :)

~~~ P.S. For those who tend to overlook the information in my comments, this was not leaked to me, and personally told to me by an OWNER who gave me permission to publicize this; he is busy at the moment but wants you all to know that he is reading the thread and cares about all of you. Thank you for reading! ~~~

Change Infintie to Limitied then.... Yall know what happened since last time you put 100k in to inf..... EVERYONE ****ING QUITS

xdeclanlee

I apologize, I understand that it looked horrible and that I shouldn't have mentioned that first part. :)
    It's fine, just know I don't ever force people to vote or make them vote because they're my friend.
    Also, I only mentioned your depression because you judged people on their opinion. You don't need to remove me on SC because of it

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Everything seems so simple to fix to me.. but it always takes months for anything to actually be done. Literally it isn't hard to just put the old pains back and get a CPS Counter or just get staff that actually know how to Screenshare and that actually PLAY the server.

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    Declan asked everyone in his discord to vote and I did the same with mine. Being friends with Declan has no influence on my vote, the server tmdpvp-1 is literal dog **** and if you think otherwise then you’re probably high.

xdeclanlee

Declan asked everyone in his discord to vote and I did the same with mine. Being friends with Declan has no influence on my vote, the server tmdpvp-1 is literal dog **** and if you think otherwise then you’re probably high.
    And just to mention, I didn't say to vote yes, I just said vote.
    Katitude apologised though, so lets drop it

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Wel
    I promised I'd make a forum post about the update, so here goes nothing.
    [NO HATE, JUST OPINIONS].

Like many others, I am extremely disappointed in Havoc's recent 'Seasons' update. This update was promised to be something us players would have fun on and for the most part enjoy, but now that it is out it feels like them 'facts' only applied to the role players.

Every update that Havoc releases, it feels like they forget about us PVPers more and more. It really seems like they are slowly transitioning to a game which isn't about fast action fighting but only about realism and role play.
    Instead of high action fights, the battles now include hiding behind a place of cover for a few minutes whilst you desperately wait for your cool down on pains to try and gain full health. It just doesn't feel intense anymore and just feels like a calm, chilled out 'battle'.

I really felt like the staff were going to finally listen to the MAJORITY of the player base instead of the FEW this time, but it seems yet again they want to side with the one which causes their server to die and lose out on money.

I don't understand why this update took so long considering the map didn't change, and if it did it was barely even touched. The plugins don't seem that difficult to do and there was a cooldown added to certain things. It just doesn't add up...

Pretty much NO ONE with unlimited money wanted their money to suddenly become limited. It's insanely unfair as many of us paid out for crates and a few even paid for infinite on the store (when available) (@Chris_XP). Most of the people who wanted this change was people who didn't have infinite.

ALL we ask for is the normal TMD back.
    We understand we can't have the old map but, we want the old PVP, the old plugins etc. We just want it to FEEL the same.

Quite a lot of staff members are blaming the server dying on the toxicity of the player base. But this really isn't the case -
    The people who are in charge of updating the server to this, if I say so myself, garbage, are responsible for the fall of HavocMC.

I really want to have hope for TMDOP, but it's so hard to do when all you give us is disappointing updates every single time.
    I've given up on Havoc officially. I'll check out TMDOP when it comes out, but I have no hope for it whatsoever.

Good luck staff - step up your game.
    Well said. Well said.

(Though, I disagree that toxicity isn't a cause of it's downfall; it's definitely a good mix of both poorly planned updates and the destructive community. I'd say maybe a 6:4 ratio? [updates:toxicity])

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Ya, he only asked me to vote and that is what I did. I voted for which one was my answer.