Hello everyone! We are excited to officially announce our latest updates to TMD and TMD Classic! This update separated the current TMDPVP server into a more realistic survival based TMDPVP server and a more true to its name TMD Classic server with the classic 1.7 mechanics.
TMD Classic is now actually the Classic TMD server everyone fell in love with. Here is a list of the notable changes.
- Map switched to the full classic 1.7 map.
- Old PVP mechanics, including spammable pains in their full glory.
- Backpacks and duffel bags added.
- Inventories and Vaults will initially be transferred from TMDPVP to TMD Classic.
TMDPVP and TMDPVE
This update will also show a number of changes to TMDPVP and TMDPVE with the overall goals of creating a more traditional PVP system, creating a greater focus on survival, and creating a more balanced server economy. Here is a list of the notable changes.
- Spam pains have been removed.
- Juggernaut is now less common in crates, meaning fights will occur with lower leveled gear.
- Juggernaut armor loses 100 durability on death.
- Legendary Weapons will no longer drop on death.
- Infinite Money has been entirely removed.
- Kits have been given increased use delays for donator ranks.
- Only one Titan kit can be used per day.
- Juggernaut kit changed to have Riot Gear Boots, Juggernaut Leggings, and Riot Gear Chestplate.
- More items have been added to the shop.
- You can now sell items to NPC shops.
- Inventory and Vaults have been reset. (Vaults and TMDPVP inventories have been switched to TMD Classic)
Thanks for reading, and be sure to stay tuned for more more updates.