• TMD and TMDC Updates

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    PwxBiAq.png

Hello everyone! We are excited to officially announce our latest updates to TMD and TMD Classic! This update separated the current TMDPVP server into a more realistic survival based TMDPVP server and a more true to its name TMD Classic server with the classic 1.7 mechanics.

TMD Classic
    TMD Classic is now actually the Classic TMD server everyone fell in love with. Here is a list of the notable changes.
    • Map switched to the full classic 1.7 map.
    • Old PVP mechanics, including spammable pains in their full glory.
    • Backpacks and duffel bags added.
    • Inventories and Vaults will initially be transferred from TMDPVP to TMD Classic.

TMDPVP and TMDPVE

This update will also show a number of changes to TMDPVP and TMDPVE with the overall goals of creating a more traditional PVP system, creating a greater focus on survival, and creating a more balanced server economy. Here is a list of the notable changes.
    • Spam pains have been removed.
    • Juggernaut is now less common in crates, meaning fights will occur with lower leveled gear.
    • Juggernaut armor loses 100 durability on death.
    • Legendary Weapons will no longer drop on death.
    • Infinite Money has been entirely removed.
    • Kits have been given increased use delays for donator ranks.
    • Only one Titan kit can be used per day.
    • Juggernaut kit changed to have Riot Gear Boots, Juggernaut Leggings, and Riot Gear Chestplate.
    • More items have been added to the shop.
    • You can now sell items to NPC shops.
    • Inventory and Vaults have been reset. (Vaults and TMDPVP inventories have been switched to TMD Classic)
    This change will add a greater goal to TMD. Survival will be harder than it was before since it will be harder to get items. It will be important for players to go on loot runs in order to make money, since looting is now the fastest way to earn profits. Tier 4s and Riot Armor are now hard to get, and Jugg and Legendaries are extremely rare. We look forward to balancing and updating TMD PVP to improve gameplay and keep the server fresh, while still supporting TMD Classic so that everybody is happy.

Thanks for reading, and be sure to stay tuned for more more updates.

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    We have a lot of features planned for TMD now that we have split it up again. Look forward to creating bases, upgrading them, and doing quests. Stay tuned :)

We'll also be giving Horizons, Hell Night, and Map Maker some love at some point. We've been asked a few times to make the Mine Wars files public, and we would have done that had the project been completely dead, but we may look to revisit it in the future, so we have kept the files private until we make a final plan.

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    We have a lot of features planned for TMD now that we have split it up again. Look forward to creating bases, upgrading them, and doing quests. Stay tuned :)

We'll also be giving Horizons, Hell Night, and Map Maker some love at some point. We've been asked a few times to make the Mine Wars files public, and we would have done that had the project been completely dead, but we may look to revisit it in the future, so we have kept the files private until we make a final plan.
    bringy backy minywarsy, thanksy

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    Holy sh*t this feels like a complete new server. Are we finally seeing the arcade separated from survival? BLESS!
    This is the reset that would be worth, to actually implement an economic system, I'd not be mad at all if this was the case for the first reset.

Flirtin

PwxBiAq.png

Hello everyone! We are excited to officially announce our latest updates to TMD and TMD Classic! This update separated the current TMDPVP server into a more realistic survival based TMDPVP server and a more true to its name TMD Classic server with the classic 1.7 mechanics.

TMD Classic
    TMD Classic is now actually the Classic TMD server everyone fell in love with. Here is a list of the notable changes.
    • Map switched to the full classic 1.7 map.
    • Old PVP mechanics, including spammable pains in their full glory.
    • Backpacks and duffel bags added.
    • Inventories and Vaults will initially be transferred from TMDPVP to TMD Classic.

TMDPVP and TMDPVE

This update will also show a number of changes to TMDPVP and TMDPVE with the overall goals of creating a more traditional PVP system, creating a greater focus on survival, and creating a more balanced server economy. Here is a list of the notable changes.
    • Spam pains have been removed.
    • Juggernaut is now less common in crates, meaning fights will occur with lower leveled gear.
    • Juggernaut armor loses 100 durability on death.
    • Legendary Weapons will no longer drop on death.
    • Infinite Money has been entirely removed.
    • Kits have been given increased use delays for donator ranks.
    • Only one Titan kit can be used per day.
    • Juggernaut kit changed to have Riot Gear Boots, Juggernaut Leggings, and Riot Gear Chestplate.
    • More items have been added to the shop.
    • You can now sell items to NPC shops.
    • Inventory and Vaults have been reset. (Vaults and TMDPVP inventories have been switched to TMD Classic)
    This change will add a greater goal to TMD. Survival will be harder than it was before since it will be harder to get items. It will be important for players to go on loot runs in order to make money, since looting is now the fastest way to earn profits. Tier 4s and Riot Armor are now hard to get, and Jugg and Legendaries are extremely rare. We look forward to balancing and updating TMD PVP to improve gameplay and keep the server fresh, while still supporting TMD Classic so that everybody is happy.

Thanks for reading, and be sure to stay tuned for more more updates.
    Will TMDC inventories be kept?

KoalaKooki

Mythical
    KoalaKooki
    KoalaKooki KoalaKooki

Will perks such as Infinite Money be transfered to TMDC or will we lose them forever?

Runkelpokk

In my oppinion you should add the two hearth bars back (only on the tmd-pvp-1 server) back but keep the gun damage the same .
    Gun fights would be a bit more interesting and the extreme advantage of the "first hit power" (the first one who shoot wins most time) would get reduced. All in all awesome update <3

Grocky

Famous
    Grocky
    Grocky Grocky
    The Havoc Team continue to go above and beyond the standards with an update hitting the forums itleast once every 1-2 weeks, for this I thank you hugely.

Sorry but I HAVE to ask, will backpacks and Duffles be added to TMDPVE and TMDPVP in the future? or is this strictly for TMD Classic, also the server is currently offline and I was just curious when it will be online?

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    The Havoc Team continue to go above and beyond the standards with an update hitting the forums itleast once every 1-2 weeks, for this I thank you hugely.

Sorry but I HAVE to ask, will backpacks and Duffles be added to TMDPVE and TMDPVP in the future? or is this strictly for TMD Classic, also the server is currently offline and I was just curious when it will be online?
    They’re on PVP and PVE currently

BenlikesSharks

Mythical
    BenlikesSharks
    BenlikesSharks BenlikesSharks
    Wonderful update, only problem is whenever I start to spam pains and run I begin to have lag back and it's really annoying. This has been happening on tmdpvp before tmdc was made so yeah if ya'll could fix that that'd be good. Also anyone know why the server is down at the moment?

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    That was the exact point.

This way new players have a chance to learn the mechanics before getting btfo and quitting. This also gives TMDC/OP to become the peak competitive standard.
    Historically, every time the PvP community has been split into two, it has done more damage than good. What is different about this update that it will not be the same as previous updates? I don't see an advantage. the days of "major pvp teams" that essentially owned safe zones is gone. Partly due to similar updates and CORRECT, overdue bans. This update does not help the server, and IMO, only hurts it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.