• IP Copied!
  • TMD and TMDC Updates

Status
    Not open for further replies.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    Jesus Christ you are a moron, when i said “i main pve” and complain about jugg, i take literally any other jugg owning player into consideration, including the fact i can make money if i sell my jugg, which i can no longer do, ive talked to people across the server and the main audience that dislikes the update is og players, besides, i like my leg weapons in rp, looks better, besides less chances if being shot in the head rp wise, really, who wants to mess with a juggernaut with an ak

Cut it out, like if you were 24/7 on speaking to all the jugg/ranks/infinity owners, give me a break. This argument that "ALL OF THE OGS", "ALL THE RANKS OWNERS" is delusional, unless you prove you talked to the majority of them and actually gathered this info. Everytime I'm online I bump with some older player who used to trade me, where they kinda moved on from MC but are willing to check the changes. All of your 500+ players may not even think about MC anymore.
    People got (and still gets) bored. Some of them are so bored that they rather annoy @ the forums than actually playing. Server needs to change or there will be no one left, I don't care if I'd keep all my dozens and dozens of juggs, legendaries, infinite and mythical, the game was dead.

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Cut it out, like if you were 24/7 on speaking to all the jugg/ranks/infinity owners, give me a break. This argument that "ALL OF THE OGS", "ALL THE RANKS OWNERS" is delusional, unless you prove you talked to the majority of them and actually gathered this info. Everytime I'm online I bump with some older player who used to trade me, where they kinda moved on from MC but are willing to check the changes. All of your 500+ players may not even think about MC anymore.
    People got (and still gets) bored. Some of them are so bored that they rather annoy @ the forums than actually playing. Server needs to change or there will be no one left, I don't care if I'd keep all my dozens and dozens of juggs, legendaries, infinite and mythical, the game was dead.

I agree, TMD is currentlly a shell of what it could be. It has definitely improved since two updates back, but now its time to take the futher steps towards what our initial goal was with TMD.

Seuboi has a great point, you claim to have spoken to these people but...

AFkgC8e.png

Did you speak to this 85%?

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    Heres the thing @UglyAnimal knows what he is saying. You know I live in eastern timezone, but I just find it weird that your saying that theres 130 people on when people are out of school and free to play but I see only 55 people on at 6:00PM EST. Weird right?

And the weirdest thing is you think TMDC has 5x players on then it normelly does? Spliting the gamemodes just made any of the ogs left leave.
    I live in the Eastern timezone as well, and I have in fact seen our player counts hit 130+ since this update was implemented. Seeing 55 people online on school nights in November is far from shocking. For a lot of American students, the time span between Thanksgiving break and Christmas break tends to be incredibly busy and time-consuming (referring to both academic responsibilities and familial).

The screenshot attached is from this past Saturday when we held out at over 160 players for over an hour, and remained above 120 just about all day (at least every time that I had checked, anyways).

Everyone needs to stop being so pessimistic, honestly. I think that everyone here, whether you're complaining about or supporting this update, has acknowledged the fact that, not so long ago, this server was dying. In fact, it was a common topic of discussion everywhere: the server, the forums, the discord, etc. The owners, developers, build team, and staff team have been putting in a lot of work to change the server so that we can improve things around here for everyone. Give it a chance, more things will be changing and issues will have plenty of chances to be smoothed out. This isn't a final set-up, this is a start to the future of the server.

Attachments

• 2018-11-24_16.48.54.png
      2018-11-24_16.48.54.png
      124.9 KB · Views: 12

Shadowhab

Yeah, the only times I see that are less than 50 people are late (Eastern timezone late) and during the school day. The lowest I've seen is 14 and that was at like 11pm

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    WARNING MY GRAMMAR MAY BE TERRIBLE IN THIS PASSAGE. IT TOOK WAY TO LONG TO WRITE AND WILL TAKE EVEN LONGER TO CORRECT. Thank you

Several years ago on one of the countless server finders I looked up guns. I went through a few until I found one I liked. They called it The Mining Dead. So I made an account on the original forum that has sense been deleted off the internet. (if some one can get to it please send me a link) Quickly I became relatively known among people who used the forums. My brother and I Likebeingawesome formed a community at the CDC on tmd-3 I will say it wasn't an rp but frankly it was. I made a friend in a user named MrRandomPotatoes. He had infinite and Immortal (the old top rank) and using this helped everyone in the community. He stocked me with my duffel bags up and I gave it to people. TMD was re-branded into HavocMC. This was the first golden age of the server. Eventually however MrRandomPotatoes was forced to quit because of life circumstances. Shortly before he quit the forums of now where made. Then I stopped playing for a few months and faded out of the spotlight that frankly was smaller than I thought it was. When I came back the server was much different. The idea of an RP was only on the tiny (now gone) server of TMD-4 and the player base of TMD-3 was slowly shrinking. Upon reflecting this is when the server began to die it had a lot of time left but its growth was slowing. Anyways once I came back I decided it was time to go to the scary place for no pvp's like me known as TMD-1. I found a team there and played for a while I made one major friend who was named Curious George. He was in charge of the team (I made some other friends there a couple of whom I found after my very long absence) this team was great towards the end of my time there I dabbled in wars I remember one in particular at the prison. I wasn't spending as much time on TMD any more eventually a few days a week then 1 or 2 and then quite rarely. In this time my team re-branded twice because of update mishaps which reset all the teams. They also built some amazing things on the (now gone) build server. Then I quit.

Then in spring of this year I came back. The server was kinda dying nobody knew who I was. I was just that guy who nobody remembered with the most post's on the forums heck I wasn't even that because nobody looks at the post counter... so I decided I would make myself known again. I went back on the forums told them again who I was. One person remembered me. Slowly I became a face of the forum again. And slowly I made a name for myself on TMD-1 as well. Eventually we ended up having the EULA and all that I got Mythic for only 2 million (crazy good steal) but then it happened again I quit and beside the occasional post like this I have been totally inactive.

Now I would like to take a moment to talk about a couple trends in the paragraphs above. Even if not all the things that are now gone where things where removed or changed where staff related (ie. removal of immortal) they all were related to the decline of the server. First the removal of immortal. Even if this was basically just changed to Titan and Mythic added this is still important. Because it means they where not making as much money they needed something new that you just had to get. Mythic was the result of this. However this sufficed for a while. Eventually they added the new build game mode it was perfectly fine for a while until it stopped making money. So they got rid of it because it was to much to operate. Even if this was the true golden age of TMD new people weren't really coming everyone who wanted a rank had one. Then much later on when I came back they got rid of TMD-2 and TMD-4 in place they made TMDC. Again this was done to cut costs however it did come with some stimulation which helped the server for a little bit. Now TMDC is played no where near as much as it was and will in my opinion be cut soon. Then the unthinkable happened the killed Mine Wars. Again they where losing money on it. Personally I would have waited until they could "complete" the game mode before they abandoned it but maybe they didn't think they would be able to recover the loses after the release. Now during the time a few months before TMD-2 and TMD-4 where removed something strange happened. Because few people where on TMD-3 the RPers moved there and slowly picked up new players TMD-3 was growing. Frankly it still is. This is why things started to happen that people didn't like. The forum inactive TMD-3 was getting the attention because for the first time they where the one's making money. I planed to end this with a goodbye a final summary of the server for people like me before it dies but now I realize how wrong that idea is. Sure RP might not be that popular sure Minecraft is dying but TMD brings a whole different element to the table. That is Havoc's future. Yes I havent been on in a while yes I frankly dont know what the server is like now and yes my grammar may have been really confusing. I dont want to revise this literally an essay thing.

Finally I will be as untoxic as possible. The changes made to ranks and infinite are unjust and unfair to the people who spent actual money to get those items. Only a few people have gotten any of those by chance. Virtually everyone with them spent some amount of money to get them. Whether it was the purchase of a rank for monthly chances to get infinite or just buying crates. I would guess 19 out of 20 people spent money to get those in some way or another. Even if it was someone like me who bought mythic for ig money and then got lucky and stumbled upon infinite had some amount of effort go into getting that. After all 2 million is no easy feat for a person who only ever spent money to get Titan for there brother.

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    WARNING MY GRAMMAR MAY BE TERRIBLE IN THIS PASSAGE. IT TOOK WAY TO LONG TO WRITE AND WILL TAKE EVEN LONGER TO CORRECT. Thank you

Several years ago on one of the countless server finders I looked up guns. I went through a few until I found one I liked. They called it The Mining Dead. So I made an account on the original forum that has sense been deleted off the internet. (if some one can get to it please send me a link) Quickly I became relatively known among people who used the forums. My brother and I Likebeingawesome formed a community at the CDC on tmd-3 I will say it wasn't an rp but frankly it was. I made a friend in a user named MrRandomPotatoes. He had infinite and Immortal (the old top rank) and using this helped everyone in the community. He stocked me with my duffel bags up and I gave it to people. TMD was re-branded into HavocMC. This was the first golden age of the server. Eventually however MrRandomPotatoes was forced to quit because of life circumstances. Shortly before he quit the forums of now where made. Then I stopped playing for a few months and faded out of the spotlight that frankly was smaller than I thought it was. When I came back the server was much different. The idea of an RP was only on the tiny (now gone) server of TMD-4 and the player base of TMD-3 was slowly shrinking. Upon reflecting this is when the server began to die it had a lot of time left but its growth was slowing. Anyways once I came back I decided it was time to go to the scary place for no pvp's like me known as TMD-1. I found a team there and played for a while I made one major friend who was named Curious George. He was in charge of the team (I made some other friends there a couple of whom I found after my very long absence) this team was great towards the end of my time there I dabbled in wars I remember one in particular at the prison. I wasn't spending as much time on TMD any more eventually a few days a week then 1 or 2 and then quite rarely. In this time my team re-branded twice because of update mishaps which reset all the teams. They also built some amazing things on the (now gone) build server. Then I quit.

Then in spring of this year I came back. The server was kinda dying nobody knew who I was. I was just that guy who nobody remembered with the most post's on the forums heck I wasn't even that because nobody looks at the post counter... so I decided I would make myself known again. I went back on the forums told them again who I was. One person remembered me. Slowly I became a face of the forum again. And slowly I made a name for myself on TMD-1 as well. Eventually we ended up having the EULA and all that I got Mythic for only 2 million (crazy good steal) but then it happened again I quit and beside the occasional post like this I have been totally inactive.

Now I would like to take a moment to talk about a couple trends in the paragraphs above. Even if not all the things that are now gone where things where removed or changed where staff related (ie. removal of immortal) they all were related to the decline of the server. First the removal of immortal. Even if this was basically just changed to Titan and Mythic added this is still important. Because it means they where not making as much money they needed something new that you just had to get. Mythic was the result of this. However this sufficed for a while. Eventually they added the new build game mode it was perfectly fine for a while until it stopped making money. So they got rid of it because it was to much to operate. Even if this was the true golden age of TMD new people weren't really coming everyone who wanted a rank had one. Then much later on when I came back they got rid of TMD-2 and TMD-4 in place they made TMDC. Again this was done to cut costs however it did come with some stimulation which helped the server for a little bit. Now TMDC is played no where near as much as it was and will in my opinion be cut soon. Then the unthinkable happened the killed Mine Wars. Again they where losing money on it. Personally I would have waited until they could "complete" the game mode before they abandoned it but maybe they didn't think they would be able to recover the loses after the release. Now during the time a few months before TMD-2 and TMD-4 where removed something strange happened. Because few people where on TMD-3 the RPers moved there and slowly picked up new players TMD-3 was growing. Frankly it still is. This is why things started to happen that people didn't like. The forum inactive TMD-3 was getting the attention because for the first time they where the one's making money. I planed to end this with a goodbye a final summary of the server for people like me before it dies but now I realize how wrong that idea is. Sure RP might not be that popular sure Minecraft is dying but TMD brings a whole different element to the table. That is Havoc's future. Yes I havent been on in a while yes I frankly dont know what the server is like now and yes my grammar may have been really confusing. I dont want to revise this literally an essay thing.

Finally I will be as untoxic as possible. The changes made to ranks and infinite are unjust and unfair to the people who spent actual money to get those items. Only a few people have gotten any of those by chance. Virtually everyone with them spent some amount of money to get them. Whether it was the purchase of a rank for monthly chances to get infinite or just buying crates. I would guess 19 out of 20 people spent money to get those in some way or another. Even if it was someone like me who bought mythic for ig money and then got lucky and stumbled upon infinite had some amount of effort go into getting that. After all 2 million is no easy feat for a person who only ever spent money to get Titan for there brother.
    Ill read this later as im a little busy right now, but just want to let everyone know that this is how to suggest/criticise. PS: get Grammarly dude, it works wonders.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    I kinda agree with SirButera how we feel about losing so much in these late updates. Two resets, game modes, perks, infinite etc.
    But I cannot advocate for previous' Havoc state, where everything were pvp centered. Now we can finally witness some new possibilities, which were not possible before. The lack of activities and the flooded market worn out. Its such a shame when new players ask "ok, what else can we do here?". Farm or pvp.
    The fact that the higher staff are willing to invest in a new meta is enough for me. I won't bash anyone's head if the new updates wont come out as planed but at least they tried. At least they saw the back and forth pvp updates were not everything. At least they've been talking with the community.
    So I'm good with that, I'm not even mad I lost tons of legends, money, infinite and rank perks because there's a chance the game can actually be fun and enjoyable again.

Last edited:
    I also agree with Butter Man, Everything some people worked for years gear wise was just reseted and then all there paypal they spent was a waste? I wonder why havoc is recieving less money now

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Yeah, the only times I see that are less than 50 people are late (Eastern timezone late) and during the school day. The lowest I've seen is 14 and that was at like 11pm
    yes because 24 people are on rn its early in the day in the eastern timezone

By giving them there own gamemode?

You're smart enough to know that isn't the case.

You're also smart enough to know that whether we had announced nothing or announced something different we'd still have some person claiming we're after their fun. We're really not.

The issue I think most players have is that they think they know more than they do in the context of changes to the server, Yes its down to you guys and its up to us to make sure you have fun, But at least try the change out, that way you can decide from experience your thoughts and ground your arguments with actual proof.

Regarding the player base, its low sure. But before this last update, it wouldn't hit the 100's on the weekends. Now it does, that's progress and progress comes from change. We can't run off The Walking Dead brand forever, It's probably in the latter half of its shelf life along with Minecraft itself which is seeing a big dip in popularity. We're going to have to look into new game modes that appeal to new people, But for us to achieve that we need to make our other servers up and stable. That's why Mapmaker is back, That's why Hellnights getting some updates, and that's why we're trying to iron out TMD to become a more solid game mode where the objective is beyond We strive to create a TWD experience, not a giant version of pvp with guns in the world of TWD. You'll see more evidence for this when you see what we have planned

What I'm trying to say is give it a chance, Sure be sceptical but also try to be hopeful.

Thanks for reading,

- Ky
    Honestly, i might aswell just log off of the fourms, nothing on these fourms is listened to unless it’s about something the devs want, i might aswell wait for my momthlys to regain my wealth and gear, it’s worthless to argue with a wall

lssluvlego

lssluvlego
    lssluvlego lssluvlego
    It would be great if there was a game mode that was like how tmdc was before this update because I and possibly some other people miss it.

Several years ago on one of the countless server finders I looked up guns. I went through a few until I found one I liked. They called it The Mining Dead. So I made an account on the original forum that has sense been deleted off the internet. (if some one can get to it please send me a link) Quickly I became relatively known among people who used the forums. My brother and I Likebeingawesome formed a community at the CDC on tmd-3 I will say it wasn't an rp but frankly it was. I made a friend in a user named MrRandomPotatoes. He had infinite and Immortal (the old top rank) and using this helped everyone in the community. He stocked me with my duffel bags up and I gave it to people. TMD was re-branded into HavocMC. This was the first golden age of the server. Eventually however MrRandomPotatoes was forced to quit because of life circumstances. Shortly before he quit the forums of now where made. Then I stopped playing for a few months and faded out of the spotlight that frankly was smaller than I thought it was. When I came back the server was much different. The idea of an RP was only on the tiny (now gone) server of TMD-4 and the player base of TMD-3 was slowly shrinking. Upon reflecting this is when the server began to die it had a lot of time left but its growth was slowing. Anyways once I came back I decided it was time to go to the scary place for no pvp's like me known as TMD-1. I found a team there and played for a while I made one major friend who was named Curious George. He was in charge of the team (I made some other friends there a couple of whom I found after my very long absence) this team was great towards the end of my time there I dabbled in wars I remember one in particular at the prison. I wasn't spending as much time on TMD any more eventually a few days a week then 1 or 2 and then quite rarely. In this time my team re-branded twice because of update mishaps which reset all the teams. They also built some amazing things on the (now gone) build server. Then I quit I decided to quit in the end because SCUBADIVERKITTY1 LEFT THE SERVER. IT WAS THE SADEST MOMENT I EVER HAD TO FACE. He was my TEAM LEADER FOR A WHILE and he left. I QUITED AFTER THAT BUT I MADE A MEMORIAL FOR HIM ON MAP MAKER SO WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HIM.

I see agree what you are saying mate. But role playing is happening, I am starting to create a RP community on TMD-PVP. I thought the server was dead but supprisingly TMD is geting a better player base. But your point about how they are loosing money, it is true they were loosing money and they are now but they are geting enough to have TMD survive. The server needs to read this thread because now people who bought stuff in the past on havocmc are relising "Why tf should I buy more crates/Rank upgrade if the server will just make what ever I get trash or the rank loose all of the perks I payed for", the way they removed tons of perks from donors will affect the amount of cash they get majorly. But I think this had to happen because TMD-PVP needed to have a balanced economy and now it does.

They also built some amazing things on the (now gone) build server. Then I quit I decided to quit in the end because SCUBADIVERKITTY1 LEFT THE SERVER. IT WAS THE SADEST MOMENT I EVER HAD TO FACE. He was my TEAM LEADER FOR A WHILE and he left. I QUITED AFTER THAT BUT I MADE A MEMORIAL FOR HIM ON MAP MAKER SO WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HIM.

Then in spring of this year I came back. The server was kinda dying nobody knew who I was. I was just that guy who

And about this aww ty. Ill make sure to look at this Memorial you made for me but I just started to play this game again 2days ago and I am planing to play for a while ;)

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    I see agree what you are saying mate. But role playing is happening, I am starting to create a RP community on TMD-PVP. I thought the server was dead but supprisingly TMD is geting a better player base. But your point about how they are loosing money, it is true they were loosing money and they are now but they are geting enough to have TMD survive. The server needs to read this thread because now people who bought stuff in the past on havocmc are relising "Why tf should I buy more crates/Rank upgrade if the server will just make what ever I get trash or the rank loose all of the perks I payed for", the way they removed tons of perks from donors will affect the amount of cash they get majorly. But I think this had to happen because TMD-PVP needed to have a balanced economy and now it does.

And about this aww ty. Ill make sure to look at this Memorial you made for me but I just started to play this game again 2days ago and I am planing to play for a while ;)
    You have proven my point (as traitorous as it is) TMD is becoming an rp server. However your said they will lose money from changing the perks. Frankly they wont. First off new players have no clue about what it was like secondly the balance these changes bring ultimately improve the player count.

You have proven my point (as traitorous as it is) TMD is becoming an rp server. However your said they will lose money from changing the perks. Frankly they wont. First off new players have no clue about what it was like secondly the balance these changes bring ultimately improve the player count.

TMDC is a full on pvp gamemode TMDPVE is a full on roleplay gamemode. TMDPVP Is Bad. These give the people who like soup pvp a gamemode, people who like to roleplay a gamemode, and weird people who like bad stuff a gamemode (Being more serious TMDPVP gives people who like Roleplay with pvp a gamemode)

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    TMDPVP Is Bad
    So I know this is my opinion, but here’s how I play it.
    I LOVE staring out with basically nothing and struggling to kill people. Taking on a 2v1 with one AWM and a M16A4 with no mags to back either. You’re struggling to survive against others who want YOUR gear.

So I know this is my opinion, but here’s how I play it.
    I LOVE staring out with basically nothing and struggling to kill people. Taking on a 2v1 with one AWM and a M16A4 with no mags to back either. You’re struggling to survive against others who want YOUR gear.

I have only seen you on TMDPVE so far.

PwxBiAq.png

Hello everyone! We are excited to officially announce our latest updates to TMD and TMD Classic! This update separated the current TMDPVP server into a more realistic survival based TMDPVP server and a more true to its name TMD Classic server with the classic 1.7 mechanics.

TMD Classic
    TMD Classic is now actually the Classic TMD server everyone fell in love with. Here is a list of the notable changes.
    • Map switched to the full classic 1.7 map.
    • Old PVP mechanics, including spammable pains in their full glory.
    • Backpacks and duffel bags added.
    • Inventories and Vaults will initially be transferred from TMDPVP to TMD Classic.

TMDPVP and TMDPVE

This update will also show a number of changes to TMDPVP and TMDPVE with the overall goals of creating a more traditional PVP system, creating a greater focus on survival, and creating a more balanced server economy. Here is a list of the notable changes.
    • Spam pains have been removed.
    • Juggernaut is now less common in crates, meaning fights will occur with lower leveled gear.
    • Juggernaut armor loses 100 durability on death.
    • Legendary Weapons will no longer drop on death.
    • Infinite Money has been entirely removed.
    • Kits have been given increased use delays for donator ranks.
    • Only one Titan kit can be used per day.
    • Juggernaut kit changed to have Riot Gear Boots, Juggernaut Leggings, and Riot Gear Chestplate.
    • More items have been added to the shop.
    • You can now sell items to NPC shops.
    • Inventory and Vaults have been reset. (Vaults and TMDPVP inventories have been switched to TMD Classic)
    This change will add a greater goal to TMD. Survival will be harder than it was before since it will be harder to get items. It will be important for players to go on loot runs in order to make money, since looting is now the fastest way to earn profits. Tier 4s and Riot Armor are now hard to get, and Jugg and Legendaries are extremely rare. We look forward to balancing and updating TMD PVP to improve gameplay and keep the server fresh, while still supporting TMD Classic so that everybody is happy.

Thanks for reading, and be sure to stay tuned for more more updates.

I remember sometime late last year there was a new community manager or something, they added spam pains back and a few other things and player count rose instantly, i saw tmd pve full for the first time in a long time, i was so happy, then they decided it would be a good idea, to completely remove it again, then wipe stats, at this point you people have cleaned out literally all of your main community and og community and sweeped it under the rug, only caring about new players that never knew what pvp was like, we never got a say in the matter, we never had any chances, tmdc was a pathetic excuse for a mode, maybe 10 players during peak hours if lucky, pve being the most popular, i wonder why, pvp hasnt been the same, and HH and map builder or whatever has been 100% dead so idk why you even talk about it, but seriously, you people have succeeded in cleaning out the entire community of OG players and players that cared, the only reason im around anymore is for rp, even then it's less than good with 13 year olds that cant spell properly, You had a chance to make things better and you literally reversed it entirely. gg, you win.

Status
    Not open for further replies.