• IP Copied!
  • TMD Update Changelog

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    Two main thoughts on the update;

The double hearts seems heavily inspired from Fortnite's shield system, and is overall just unneeded.

One tpa a day is pointless. It would make more sense to completely remove tpa for non-ranked players. Say I tp to my friend once. For whatever reason, one of us dies. We can't get back together and continue playing without walking across the map, which simply isn't worth the time and risk. Maybe we both get on the next day to play together some more, but we started an hour earlier than we did the day before. We still can't tpa. Unless you're trying to discourage teams, make it something reasonable (15 minutes to an hour).

This update actually makes it WORSE for EVERY player, with a kag that does 30 DAMAGE you will be killed in full jugg within seconds, this game no longer requires skill, it requires constant f5 and prayer they dont have a ksg whenever you are out of sz, survival for NEW players will be impossible, with m9’s having probably the same damage as an awm, despite that armor will do absolutely nothing to help, survival is impossible, im quitting until they actually give back balance to tmd and make it actually fun to play, tmd classic will basically be what everyone BEGGED for but extremely worse, we wanted EVERY server to go back, and even then this is why tmd will die, who wants to play tmd-1 when mechanics are more broken than ever, and if also my jugg and money that i worked MONTHS for will not be connected to classic, every server except tmd-3 will die, FIZ. YOUR. SERVER. Im fully quitting tmd and minecraft as a whole, i gave shira my account details and i dont even have a pc, i wont come back until you fix this

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    IM ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGED BY THIS, 1 DAY COOLDOWN FOR WARPS AND KITS?!?!?!?! 21 DAMAGE SPAZ??????? ARE YOU INSANE???? HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE WORD BALANCED????? YOU CAN GET 1 SHOT BY A KSG IN FULL JUGG, AND TO MENTION, YOU MADE JUGG WORSE!!!!!!! FIX. YOUR. DAMN. SERVER. YOU ARE KILLING IT MERCILESSLY, at this point im just going to quit the server, it was completely fine before i could deal with it, but you couldn’t have kept anything like it was and add the new medical items and you completely changed pvp for the worse, im quitting tmd with barely any chance of returning until this server has some actual balance to the game, after a good 6-5 years of playing on tmd, oringinally miningdead.com, the server has changed for the exact worse, the only way you could make this server even worse is by resetting everyones stats and vaults, you have ruined the server i loved for years, and completely threw balance out the window, now you can completely 1 shot any player by just using a ksg, you have officially broken the server extremely beyond repair, im done with this server until you actually make some productive changes that actually can help players. -UglyAnimal/Mrpanter0911
    The stats and vaults haven't been reset...

Pojman

Pojman
    Pojman Pojman
    This update actually makes it WORSE for EVERY player, with a kag that does 30 DAMAGE you will be killed in full jugg within seconds, this game no longer requires skill, it requires constant f5 and prayer they dont have a ksg whenever you are out of sz, survival for NEW players will be impossible, with m9’s having probably the same damage as an awm, despite that armor will do absolutely nothing to help, survival is impossible, im quitting until they actually give back balance to tmd and make it actually fun to play, tmd classic will basically be what everyone BEGGED for but extremely worse, we wanted EVERY server to go back, and even then this is why tmd will die, who wants to play tmd-1 when mechanics are more broken than ever, and if also my jugg and money that i worked MONTHS for will not be connected to classic, every server except tmd-3 will die, FIZ. YOUR. SERVER. Im fully quitting tmd and minecraft as a whole, i gave shira my account details and i dont even have a pc, i wont come back until you fix this
    You obviously did not read my previous reply to you. From what I have seen in my little time on the server, you sure do complain a lot..

Bin60106

[QUOTE =“xWolf_Gunslinger,post:46709,member:1967”]我想知道那些在Berx跳PVP的人會如何回應這個!:p[/引用]
    Ťhat is ****

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    You obviously did not read my previous reply to you. From what I have seen in my little time on the server, you sure do complain a lot..

ppl are too lazy to read more than a whole sentence, maybe a gif would do the trick :D

I read your little reply, and honestly i could care less about tmd at this point, long story short this update is absolutely utterly broken and useless, the servers that were original will most likely die within the next year, and im quitting till the server is fixed and actually balanced

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    survival for NEW players will be impossible, with m9’s having probably the same damage as an awm,
    Doesn't that make it easier for new players? If the noobs have fairly strong gear, that makes it easier to take out players who have better gear.​
    tmd classic will basically be what everyone BEGGED for but extremely worse, we wanted EVERY server to go back, and even then this is why tmd will die,
    There's no reason for EVERY server to go back, since not EVERYone enjoys jugg and pain spam pvp. Those of you who enjoy overdosing on painkillers can do it. Those who don't have a drug addiction can play the other servers.
    also my jugg and money that i worked MONTHS for will not be connected to classic,
    That's fair.
    I read your little reply, and honestly i could care less about tmd at this point, long story short this update is absolutely utterly broken and useless, the servers that were original will most likely die within the next year, and im quitting till the server is fixed and actually balanced
    If you want tmd to change, it would help to actually suggest some changes, instead of expecting Jacob to wave a magic wand and make it all better again. You can't say "fix the kag" and expect the KSG to be suddenly balanced perfectly.

If you don't find it worth sticking around, then leave. No one's keeping you here. If you want TMD to change, be specific about what's not good and what should be done about it.

Pojman

Pojman
    Pojman Pojman
    Doesn't that make it easier for new players? If the noobs have fairly strong gear, that makes it easier to take out players who have better gear.​

There's no reason for EVERY server to go back, since not EVERYone enjoys jugg and pain spam pvp. Those of you who enjoy overdosing on painkillers can do it. Those who don't have a drug addiction can play the other servers.

That's fair.

If you want tmd to change, it would help to actually suggest some changes, instead of expecting Jacob to wave a magic wand and make it all better again. You can't say "fix the kag" and expect the KSG to be suddenly balanced perfectly.

If you don't find it worth sticking around, then leave. No one's keeping you here. If you want TMD to change, be specific about what's not good and what should be done about it.
    Couldn't have said it better myself!
    i could care less
    couldn't*

That's fair.

I have requested and asked time and time again for better changes in terms of weapons, jugg and stats, im ok with the healing stuff, but the jugg weapons and just how stupid it is is just obsurd, you can 1shot a man with jugg with a awm, considering its damage is now 30, an m9 does as much damage as an awm used to, and jugg is extremely weak, if you wanna buff the weapons buff the armor, make jugg as it was before but make it 25% less good problem solved, not giving everyone practical instant kill guns and not buff armor, or just completely remove the weapon damage from how it is, debuff the shotgun while you are at it, its all so simple to make easily playable but no one tries, im fine with the healing, it makes spaz spam and killaura out of the question, but if someone manages to come around the corner with a spaz, you are pretty much dead once you see the first pixel, debuff weapons to old stats, slightly buff armor, keep the healing as it is, the argument is “double hearts and double damage, SEEMS BALANCED” boi if you wanted it to be balanced then why buff both if it will “be the same” (despite an awm pretty much 1shotting anyone” fix jugg fix weapons and then its fine, the devs need to stop touching stuff and leave it be, if there is an absolutely needed change go ahead, im fine with healing, but also i want my jugg or at the least my money that i worked for on classic, if the stuff i want remade doesn’t get remade (the devs or the people who make this don’t listen but it’s possible) i at least want my items in classic, also tmd is basically gun pvp in a twd map, zombies are actually a very low threat, and barely an issue, make new zombie types and stronger types, thats for a different posy, Server machine broke.

Last edited: