• IP Copied!
  • TMD Update News & Note to TMDOP Players

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    Can I get some kind off explanation here? I cant chat on the server, only /fmsg, and no one tells me why or how long. it would be nice if things could be a bit more clear for me.
    You can only /msg or /tell if you are on the same server as them

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    I'm in Foking China at the moment, and I got a chance to bypass the Great Fire Wall, please message me what is going on...

@5oup don't kick me off the team...yet ;)

Gangryong

qWrv6t3.png

A Note to all TMDOP Players

If you wish to save the items in your vaults, you will have to remove everything from your vaults and use /saves. There is no limit to the number of saves you can have, so don't worry about overwriting your old saves. If you do not do this by the time the update is released this weekend, your items will be gone forever. This is also applicable to the inventories of players on servers 5-7.

New Map

Brand new 6,000 by 6,000 map. all the towns and other locations are much closer together, leading to less travel time and more conflicts. The major skyscrapers in Atlanta have been reduced in size drastically and moved closer together, which should lead to fights similar to the classic Mining Dead Map.

New Features

Painkillers have been changed back to their spammable form on all normal Mining Dead Servers. To play without spammable painkillers, you can try out our new TMD Realism Server.

Gun Mechanics have been changed. Bullet drop has been heavily reduced on automatic weapons. This change has already been put in place on the Practice Server, so feel free to test it out there.

Several other minor features will also be included.

Server Arrangements
    Normal TMD servers have been reduced from 7 servers down to 4 servers, two PVP servers, and two PVE servers. Each of these servers will have 150 slots. TMDOP has been disbanded and several of its key features have been moved to normal TMD servers. One TMD Realism server has been added. TMD Realism will have non-spammable painkillers as well as no Crates, Legendary Weapons, Juggernaut Armor, or hitboxes.

1.8 Support

We have added 1.8 Support back to the Mining Dead. This should do a number of things, most notably reducing lag and increasing the number of players. For anyone planning on switching to 1.8, keep in mind that gun camos will only be available to 1.9 players.

That's all for now. If you have any questions regarding the Update, please leave them below, and we will try to answer them ASAP.
    This update sounds really good, but there is one thing that crossed my mind, will this end up like the last update?

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    Stop trying to be positive. Give the update criticism and positivity but you just wanna look happy for your staff application
    Listen go get a life, besides messing with me on every forum. I have faith. The update wasn't bad it was just big

saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    happy for the update, but we were told to leave suggestions and i did, were my realism server ideas added or denied?

davismk3

will you add hoards to the map? (massive hoards of zombies that spawn in random locations at random times)
    I believe that they were in a older version of this server.