• IP Copied!
  • TMD Update News & Note to TMDOP Players

iViper

Titan
    iViper
    iViper iViper
    Well well well... Builder work their (Cencored because Viper is a polite guy) and we dont get any things. :c Jk guys, if staff think we dont deserve it, so will it be. I hope you all will have fun on the new map! Check out terminus its LIT. @Terminant

5oup

So when exactly is this update? I've heard dates like this Friday(today), but on the forums it's saying this weekend? Can we please get a solid answer for the confirmed date? Not this weekend, but a specific day

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    @Frvr
    Can we bring back Mallowbrige >.<
    Mallowbridge won't be in this update, but we will consider adding an updated version in a later map update.

@5oup
    Last thing - please nerf noscoping before the update. If I could link you a video, I would, but hardly anyone posts TMD vids anymore. I encourage you to completely nerf noscoping due to the fact that it's solely what people use during wars/1v1s, and it's super annoying/removes the need for scoping(because only a small amount of people scope from far away now). Nerfing noscoping would make the server great again, encouraging scoping/quickscoping overall, which is what the main shooting form should be. I'd just like it so that someone can't freakin hit you 3+ times in a row with a noscope if they are 5-10+ blocks from you(which is too overpowered in my opinion). Please make the server scoping/quickscoping mainly again.

Removing the invisibility glitch would also be nice

sorry for the rant, but this is one of the main reasons I dislike playing on tmd right now. It may be an unnoticeable factor to some other players, but it's quite significant in it's position as a shooting form, which I would like to change
    We are heavily decreasing the accuracy of guns when they are not zoomed in. This should make no-scoping a much less viable option.

@Phenixtri
    im not gona lie just reducing the bullet drop on your guns wont fix them .... I said it before and ill say it as many times as I have too the firearms in this game NEED to be totally overhauled from the models, to scripts, to ballistics.

It is literally that bad IMHO.

My Firearms Rebalance Poll tends to support this fact and im pretty sure most of the community has similar feelings on the matter.

https://havocmc.net/threads/firearm...ll-for-another-idea-of-mine-p.1272/#post-9754

I mean come on as they are now the TMD weapons are a pure joke from a gameplay perspective with the ONLY real viable PVP options being the SPAS 12 or Barret 50 cals. both of which are guns that were NEVER even in the walking dead show to begin with. I mean come on at least keep the guns and weapons lore friendly 1st and the rule of cool 2nd here.

Speaking of which at least with the weapons / items It seems to me that TMD now a days is run by the rule of cool everything else be dammed and im sorry but the rule of cool doesn't work in the long run here.

If you want rule of cool go play anything related to warhammer 40k as this server / mod is ""im assuming"" supposed to be a PVP horror ""survival"" game based on the walking dead right? .... As it stands the game seems to be oriented purely around PVP Jug/Riot wars in a walking dead themed map .... nothing else matters and that sorely disappoints me as it clearly has the potential to be so so much more than it currently is.

PS the amount of hate im assuming this may or may not generate will be most amusing so just in case ive prepared plenty of salt
    If this is something that gains a lot of support, we may consider it for a future update. However, I don't believe that the majority of the playerbase wants any drastic changes made to the guns at this time.

@seuboi
    Neat @Jacobg2011
    Will the TMD Realism be something like a different server (like TMDO, HN etc)? Will it be PVP or PVE?
    TMD Realism will be in the TMD menu, but as a separate server from the main 4. Overall there will be 5 servers, each with 150 slots.

@Tubcat101
    Where did I say it was gonna be bad
    Not necessarily herds, but there will overall be more walkers.

@xhypurr
    Is money gonna be reset? Because that would suck if it did.
    ***Updated*** Your balance will not be reset.

Last edited:

5oup

@FrvrMallowbridge won't be in this update, but we will consider adding an updated version in a later map update.

@5oupWe are heavily decreasing the accuracy of guns when they are not zoomed in. This should make no-scoping a much less viable option.

@PhenixtriIf this is something that gains a lot of support, we may consider it for a future update. However, I don't believe that the majority of the playerbase wants any drastic changes made to the guns at this time.

@seuboiTMD Realism will be in the TMD menu, but as a separate server from the main 4. Overall there will be 5 servers, each with 150 slots.

@Tubcat101Not necessarily herds, but there will overall be more walkers.

@xhypurrYour main balance will not be reset. Unfortunately, everyone's TMDOP balance will be gone.
    How can our TMDOP Balance's be gone when our current balance is universal among all servers?(tmdo balance has always been shared with our balances from tmd1-8). In addition to that question, when exactly is the update? Later tonight, tomorrow, etc.?

SomeDumbCat

@FrvrMallowbridge won't be in this update, but we will consider adding an updated version in a later map update.

@5oupWe are heavily decreasing the accuracy of guns when they are not zoomed in. This should make no-scoping a much less viable option.

@PhenixtriIf this is something that gains a lot of support, we may consider it for a future update. However, I don't believe that the majority of the playerbase wants any drastic changes made to the guns at this time.

@seuboiTMD Realism will be in the TMD menu, but as a separate server from the main 4. Overall there will be 5 servers, each with 150 slots.

@xhypurrYour main balance will not be reset. Unfortunately, everyone's TMDOP balance will be gone.

Personally I feel if you take away no scoping or make it pretty much impossible its just going to increase spas spam and will heavily decrease the use of 50 cal use and another thing I am concerned about is the golden barret I have 18 cps and cant tank it I feel its a little extreme and the knock back is completely unrealistic (Even for TMDOP) also I have been testing and the gb can 1 shot a full riot, a half if hes zoomed in, if not zoomed in a half goes down too 1-2 hearts, full jug 2 shots. In my opinion and a considerable amount of people I know hate this and think its a big server issue please just give us the old gold barret again with poison its been like that a long time and the change was horrible. Another thing @Jacobg2011 our money is TMD universal why would you punish people who play OP? We should get to keep our money as well given a good portion of us bought crates so its very unfair and I hope this was just a misunderstanding!

LevituZ

If my balance goes away, im litteraly done with this... I sold ALOT of jugg before update just incase stuff would be reset, but now MOney??? Thanks for a good time on tmd

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr

Aw, man! I'm gonna lose like 280k then!