• IP Copied!
  • Update News

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Finally, based off some concerns we’ve heard about boosting, we are going to implement a system to prevent this. Once you kill a player 5 times in a day, you will no longer be able to earn score for killing them.
    No offense, but I don't think this is a good idea, and may definitely demotivate people (that pvp) to play on the server.

Risen_God

No offense, but I don't think this is a good idea, and may definitely demotivate people (that pvp) to play on the server.
    No, this is actually a good idea, it'll def stop boosting, and it isn't very likely that one person will kill the same person 5 times in a day in a day esp in a war.

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    No, this is actually a good idea, it'll def stop boosting, and it isn't very likely that one person will kill the same person 5 times in a day in a day esp in a war.
    I agree this is a good idea. Usually in a war you don't kill the same person unless you're targeting someone. PvPers can simply find new people to kill whenever they reach their maximum limit.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I agree this is a good idea. Usually in a war you don't kill the same person unless you're targeting someone. PvPers can simply find new people to kill whenever they reach their maximum limit.
    I misunderstood the text, thought it meant that 5 kills for any person, not just the same person.

Slycopper10

Yay they’re resetting all the stuff!!!
    Rips to 100 mil
    300-400mil worth of glitched stuff
    20 sets
    50 gbars
    20 gcross
    lolol im flexing xd

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Also, Since the storage items (small pouches, backpacks and deffels) were removed is there any way for Mythical's to have 4 or 5 rows in their Mythical Vault and the normal players have 4 default slots?
    What the hell?! They got rid of all of the storage items?! Oh come ON.

And yes, I agree, if you're taking away storage, give us more vault space, at least.

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    Also, Since the storage items (small pouches, backpacks and deffels) were removed is there any way for Mythical's to have 4 or 5 rows in their Mythical Vault and the normal players have 4 default slots?
    Who are these “Notmal Players”? Mythicals only get the vault. That is the extra storage you get for being Mythical. The whole point of removing these bags is to stop the amount of people hoarding items and not using them. If you can’t store your Jugg, you will be more willing to use it.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    ***player lag intensifies***
    perhaps high res pack with moar skins
    that would be cool
    The pack we are currently running still has the T5s and the 8 melee skins I did in March. The Legendary and Flare gun camps were the ones that got removed.

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    Who are these “Notmal Players”? Mythicals only get the vault. That is the extra storage you get for being Mythical. The whole point of removing these bags is to stop the amount of people hoarding items and not using them. If you can’t store your Jugg, you will be more willing to use it.
    By normal players I mean default. If you're not going to give more storage then players will simply use alts for storage, and I get the point of removing the bags and **** but the current storage limit isn't what it should be if we've got no other ways to store items. Another idea would be limit us to 1 small pouch, 1 backpack and 1 duffel bag in your inventory.

Risen_God

Not necessarily true, when I used to play, I would only fight in jugg, I also shared of ton of my personal jugg with teammates, and I still had to use several accounts all full of duffels to be able to store all the jugg I had, and I know this is also true for many players who were big in the PVP scene.