• IP Copied!
  • Update News

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    Not necessarily true, when I used to play, I would only fight in jugg, I also shared of ton of my personal jugg with teammates, and I still had to use several accounts all full of duffels to be able to store all the jugg I had, and I know this is also true for many players who were big in the PVP scene.
    Exactly. Before I always fought in jugg..

Guardianblade
    Guardianblade Guardianblade
    You can set the limit for infinity to 100k and when you reach your limit you will start drawing from your actual money, and you can make backpacks as a command (for example: /backpack or /bp) and you will unlock it after reaching a certain level :D (I think this is fair enough for both things)

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Just an idea to throw out that I know people wouldn't like but I think would be cool...

No vault. Your gear is what you can scavange for this life only, and you work with what you've got. Jugg becomes mad valuable, and everyone from average joe to top player has to strategize and manage resources.

Juggie

Mythical
    Juggie
    Juggie Juggie
    i Have had inf for nearly a year and I forgot how much I spent in a day. I am on WarGods and well.. we War a lot lol. I also jump off berx a lot. Idek how much my normal crap is worth

Octaviene

Just an idea to throw out that I know people wouldn't like but I think would be cool...

No vault. Your gear is what you can scavange for this life only, and you work with what you've got. Jugg becomes mad valuable, and everyone from average joe to top player has to strategize and manage resources.

The motivation to play for most players who aren’t trying to win the season is to hoard jugg.
    If you can’t hoard, we’ll lose a decent chunk of the playerbase, which directly affects how many people the competitive players have to kill, which ultimately affects the servers average population.

Verbramdt

Mythical
    Verbramdt
    Verbramdt Verbramdt
    No offense, but I don't think this is a good idea, and may definitely demotivate people (that pvp) to play on the server.
    I agree with you, but I can understand why they did it, imagine someone who is better in the game and who sees a player who is new for example, or he finds someone who is not really good at the PVP. maybe he's going to focus that person all the time for points.

TheRealTrickster

Mythical
    TheRealTrickster
    TheRealTrickster TheRealTrickster
    All people do is complain now. Like go back to the good old days where jugg wars would last long because you could actually defend yourself by paining. All the new people joined and died so they complained they werent good off the bat.