• IP Copied!
  • Update News

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    The motivation to play for most players who aren’t trying to win the season is to hoard jugg.
    If you can’t hoard, we’ll lose a decent chunk of the playerbase, which directly affects how many people the competitive players have to kill, which ultimately affects the servers average population.
    which adding on is already decreasing.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    ight so here's the word- the map update occurs in september,
    and i want to make an updated HD gun pack
    let me do it pls

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Team commands still broken, Friends list still broken, Bikes broken, and you should change bandages to every 1 second atleast and pains to .1 second. You just get two shotted in riot by a barret and I don't like two shotting everyone... I like longer fights and no one is going to go jugg when you die 3 - 4 shots with a normal barret. or just implement the old pains now because it's just honestly boring af and I have no motivation to even play when it is like this.

Risen_God

Team commands still broken, Friends list still broken, Bikes broken, and you should change bandages to every 1 second atleast and pains to .1 second. You just get two shotted in riot by a barret and I don't like two shotting everyone... I like longer fights and no one is going to go jugg when you die 3 - 4 shots with a normal barret. or just implement the old pains now because it's just honestly boring af and I have no motivation to even play when it is like this.
    I really support the idea, of making bandages on a 1 second cooldown. That would stop people from being able to autoclick them, and would also increase the duration of fights by a little.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Bikes aren't broken. I picked one up after using it in a rp the other day.
    Well, then again.. my bikes are skinned. Regular gray bikes still broken?