• IP Copied!
  • Weekly News

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    W2J8apN.png

Mythical Rank

The Mythical Rank is now available for a limited time only in Legendary Crates. You can buy Legendary Crates using skulls earned from completing achievements (/help) or you can check out our Ultimate Crate Pack and get 30 Legendary Crates for half their usual price here. The Mythical Rank is currently twice as common as Unlimited Money in Legendary Crates and contains the following.
    • /Repair - repair all the armor you are currently wearing. Can only be used once every six hours.
    • /Shop - access the shop from anywhere.
    • /Spawn - return to the spawn without losing your items.
    • /SZ - go to a safezone from anywhere in the map
    • /Warp - teleport to warps from anywhere in the map
    • 3 Extra Rows of Vault storage
    • 4 Legendary Crates and 1 Mythical Crate Monthly Bonus. Mythic Crates contain 5 items. These items can be Legendary Guns, Juggernaut Armor, High Amounts of Money, or Unlimited Money.
    • Perks on other servers will be coming shortly.
    Hell Night
    Hell Night is now our top priority. We are working on setting everything up with the new map and expect it to be available to play shortly.

Statue Contest
    Our statue Map Maker Contest will be ending in 5 days! Statues of any shape and size are allowed, as long as the default resource pack is used. As a reminder, the prizes will be as follows:
    1st Place: $100 Shop Voucher + Possibility of having Statue featured in hub.
    2nd Place: $50 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: $25 Shop Voucher
    4th & 5th Place: $10 Shop Voucher

Builder Applications

We are now looking for Builders! More specifically, Builders for Mine Wars. If you are interested, fill out our revised Builder Application here.

That's all for this week. Be sure to check in next week for some more exciting updates!

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    Is there another way to get this rank besides legendary crates on TMD? Because certain people are broke and don't play TMD often. Cough* me Cough*

Brqd

My perspective: Imagine how much this could screw up wars... People could just warp out when not tagged. Or buy more gear for themselves from the shop if they run out of pains.....

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    My perspective: Imagine how much this could screw up wars... People could just warp out when not tagged. Or buy more gear for themselves from the shop if they run out of pains.....
    There is a cool down - you need to go 8 seconds without moving, so if you take damage or run you can't pvp.

Rang0D

I have just a suggestion here to make it all fair. (I don't mean to hate, but I don't believe this is 100% fair.) Alright so, I think all ranks should get double crate rewards for July. I'm not going to be one of those guys that complains about their life, but I'm going to try and make a point. It took me about 2 years to make my way up to Titan, which I got less than a month ago. I don't know if you could call this "fair", so I can't exactly say you should do this. What I can say though, this would be great to give back to the donators. Anyways, have a good day guys.

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    how rare are these ranks, used literally about 30 crates.
    Look at it like this, if you have infinite money try to remember how many crates it took to get. Take that amount and divide it by two. That's how many crates it'll take to receive.

Looks like I'm getting it in two crates then.

Risen_God

Look at it like this, if you have infinite money try to remember how many crates it took to get. Take that amount and divide it by two. That's how many crates it'll take to receive.

Looks like I'm getting it in two crates then.
    It took me 1 crate to get infinite money, but I still haven't recieved my mythical...

ATK_AlphaPVP

Mythical
    ATK_AlphaPVP
    ATK_AlphaPVP ATK_AlphaPVP
    No are u kidding us rly , it's limited time ??? '-' .... so it's the most lucky people who will win this rank , other people will pay a lot of money to get this rank , yesterday when i didnt know that was limited time i was like "Oh Ok a new rank , a op rank , hmm , but it's ok u can got it in legendary crate , that's the most op rank , but you can get it without give any $ ok ok" ... that's not very cool havoc mc , i have no lucky , i will not win this mythical rank , i'm not rich , i can't pay 30 legendary crate like some people on this server , i al readu pay the titan rank , it's to much , i'm done
    Anyways , thx for this new "rank" havoc
    Have a nice day