• IP Copied!
  • Weekly News

iViper

Titan
    iViper
    iViper iViper
    Look at it like this, if you have infinite money try to remember how many crates it took to get. Take that amount and divide it by two. That's how many crates it'll take to receive.

Looks like I'm getting it in two crates then.
    I got it in 1 and that devided by 2 is 0,5... explain.

Rang0D

I think that we builders should get it for free... #Builders4Mythical
    I can't agree with builders getting mythical, but I'm totally on board with the owners rewarding the builders for their hard work! I believe builders should either,
    a) Get a $100 voucher
    Or
    b) Get the benefit of having during the next monthly bonus they get to claim it 5 times (Doing this would give them the Titan crate rewards, even if they're not titan) Just to add, this would also give them a good chance of getting Mythical.
    These are split up on how much the owners want to reward the builders, I personally would do the $100 (The better option) as to how much the builders have been doing not just recently, but all the time.

iViper

Titan
    iViper
    iViper iViper
    I can't agree with builders getting mythical, but I'm totally on board with the owners rewarding the builders for their hard work! I believe builders should either,
    a) Get a $100 voucher
    Or
    b) Get the benefit of having during the next monthly bonus they get to claim it 5 times (Doing this would give them the Titan crate rewards, even if they're not titan) Just to add, this would also give them a good chance of getting Mythical.
    These are split up on how much the owners want to reward the builders, I personally would do the $100 (The better option) as to how much the builders have been doing not just recently, but all the time.

I love you and I dont know you but now I do <3

LevituZ

Guys i opened 17 on 1.9, then went over to 1.8 and tried since my luck is a little better there xD First crate i open i get Mythical.

LevituZ

It would be so cool if this was a Limited time only rank, so u can only get it NOW and not after this month. Then maybe put the rank out for sale in a few months. It's really OP to have this rank...

DeleteThisAcc

Mythical
    DeleteThisAcc
    DeleteThisAcc DeleteThisAcc
    Keep in mind when reading my opinions that I already have the Mythical rank.
    It would be so cool if this was a Limited time only rank, so u can only get it NOW and not after this month. Then maybe put the rank out for sale in a few months. It's really OP to have this rank...
    It'd be more overpowered to not allow anyone to get this rank after this month, that's like saying they should of never allowed infinite money to be in crates after they took it off the store several years ago. That would be completely unfair to the majority on the server and I doubt you'd be saying this had you not already got Mythical out of a crate.

Can we all start listening more to the players... fixing what they ask before adding what they don't.
    Fixing bugs is a lot more time consuming than adding a rank. While they've been brainstorming ideas for perks the rank should have for over a month now it probably didn't even take an hour to add the perms, make a new crate type, announce it on the website, and add the crate package. Plus if you read the news post they've already mentioned the bugs they're working on like fixing hellnight which leads me to my next point.

Discrimination against people who don't have money!
    I don't know if this was sarcasm but I can't see how any of you think this is unfair if you don't have money when they've added several ways to get crates without having cash through watching ads, playing hell night, and doing the achievements.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    Keep in mind when reading my opinions that I already have the Mythical rank.

It'd be more overpowered to not allow anyone to get this rank after this month, that's like saying they should of never allowed infinite money to be in crates after they took it off the store several years ago. That would be completely unfair to the majority on the server and I doubt you'd be saying this had you not already got Mythical out of a crate.

Fixing bugs is a lot more time consuming than adding a rank. While they've been brainstorming ideas for perks the rank should have for over a month now it probably didn't even take an hour to add the perms, make a new crate type, announce it on the website, and add the crate package. Plus if you read the news post they've already mentioned the bugs they're working on like fixing hellnight which leads me to my next point.

I don't know if this was sarcasm but I can't see how any of you think this is unfair if you don't have money when they've added several ways to get crates without having cash through watching ads, playing hell night, and doing the achievements.
    It was a joke...

Solstrii
    Solstrii Solstrii
    Damn! I didn't get Mythical. I just hope they will do this again in the future, because I am really sad I didn't get it...

JSolo

Mythical
    JSolo
    JSolo JSolo
    W2J8apN.png

Mythical Rank

The Mythical Rank is now available for a limited time only in Legendary Crates. You can buy Legendary Crates using skulls earned from completing achievements (/help) or you can check out our Ultimate Crate Pack and get 30 Legendary Crates for half their usual price here. The Mythical Rank is currently twice as common as Unlimited Money in Legendary Crates and contains the following.
    • /Repair - repair all the armor you are currently wearing. Can only be used once every six hours.
    • /Shop - access the shop from anywhere.
    • /Spawn - return to the spawn without losing your items.
    • /SZ - go to a safezone from anywhere in the map
    • /Warp - teleport to warps from anywhere in the map
    • 3 Extra Rows of Vault storage
    • 4 Legendary Crates and 1 Mythical Crate Monthly Bonus. Mythic Crates contain 5 items. These items can be Legendary Guns, Juggernaut Armor, High Amounts of Money, or Unlimited Money.
    • Perks on other servers will be coming shortly.
    Hell Night
    Hell Night is now our top priority. We are working on setting everything up with the new map and expect it to be available to play shortly.

Statue Contest
    Our statue Map Maker Contest will be ending in 5 days! Statues of any shape and size are allowed, as long as the default resource pack is used. As a reminder, the prizes will be as follows:
    1st Place: $100 Shop Voucher + Possibility of having Statue featured in hub.
    2nd Place: $50 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: $25 Shop Voucher
    4th & 5th Place: $10 Shop Voucher

Builder Applications

We are now looking for Builders! More specifically, Builders for Mine Wars. If you are interested, fill out our revised Builder Application here.

That's all for this week. Be sure to check in next week for some more exciting updates!
    wheres the weekly news I wanna know if I won the MM i really want crates