• IP Copied!
  • Weekly News

iViper

Titan
    iViper
    iViper iViper
    That a Builder/Staff says that is just completley wrong... I have no clue why u are not demoted yet. O my gash grow up please
    I am not staff, builders are treated and can be warned just like normal players. If you want me to demote, feel free, I think this is rather disrespectfull and not the thread.

ItzClimaxHD

No are u kidding us rly , it's limited time ??? '-' .... so it's the most lucky people who will win this rank , other people will pay a lot of money to get this rank , yesterday when i didnt know that was limited time i was like "Oh Ok a new rank , a op rank , hmm , but it's ok u can got it in legendary crate , that's the most op rank , but you can get it without give any $ ok ok" ... that's not very cool havoc mc , i have no lucky , i will not win this mythical rank , i'm not rich , i can't pay 30 legendary crate like some people on this server , i al readu pay the titan rank , it's to much , i'm done
    Anyways , thx for this new "rank" havoc
    Have a nice day
    I agree, I mean why buy Legendary Crates when its a Limited Rank and its a very low chance to get it. So basically your wasting money.

Rang0D

I agree, I mean why buy Legendary Crates when its a Limited Rank and its a very low chance to get it. So basically your wasting money.
    It's actually not that rare for how good it is, it's twice as common as infinite money. That's like opening 5 crates and getting mythical, and opening 10 and getting infinite. I still don't agree with how they're doing it, but that was their choice.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    It's actually not that rare for how good it is, it's twice as common as infinite money. That's like opening 5 crates and getting mythical, and opening 10 and getting infinite. I still don't agree with how they're doing it, but that was their choice.
    It's a 2% chance.

It's not a high chance bud.

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    There a few reasons for putting the mythical rank in crates instead of an alternative like selling it on the shop.
    • If we put the mythical rank on the shop, it would cost far too much for most players. Putting it in Legendary crates give players a chance with the Legend and Titan rank to get it in their monthly bonuses while VIP and Champion can either upgrade their rank for the monthly bonus or they can buy crates as they are a lot cheaper than what Mythical would have costed.
    • You can get it without spending anything. Although a small chance it is possible to collect skulls in game (and in Hell Night when it is back up.) and use those on legendary crates. This way anyone in game has a chance of getting Legendary crates and they dont have to be a donor.
    Hopefully this shows you guys why we put Mythical into legendary crates. If you have any further questions or need help with anything else feel free to contact me or another staff member. ~MythicalWobbley

apex_leprechaun

There a few reasons for putting the mythical rank in crates instead of an alternative like selling it on the shop.
    • If we put the mythical rank on the shop, it would cost far too much for most players. Putting it in Legendary crates give players a chance with the Legend and Titan rank to get it in their monthly bonuses while VIP and Champion can either upgrade their rank for the monthly bonus or they can buy crates as they are a lot cheaper than what Mythical would have costed.
    • You can get it without spending anything. Although a small chance it is possible to collect skulls in game (and in Hell Night when it is back up.) and use those on legendary crates. This way anyone in game has a chance of getting Legendary crates and they dont have to be a donor.
    Hopefully this shows you guys why we put Mythical into legendary crates. If you have any further questions or need help with anything else feel free to contact me or another staff member. ~MythicalWobbley
    I think it's great that you guys put it in for people to save some money and get a rank, but why did it become the best? It sort of makes people that already got a rank feel cheated because they could have spent a lot less and got an op rank

Rang0D

It's a 2% chance.

It's not a high chance bud.
    "The Mythical Rank is currently twice as common as Unlimited Money in Legendary Crates" That's in the post by Jacob. (Not sure how common infinite is, you may very well be correct and I'm just being dumb lol)

I think it's great that you guys put it in for people to save some money and get a rank, but why did it become the best? It sort of makes people that already got a rank feel cheated because they could have spent a lot less and got an op rank
    I think the commands should all have cool downs, like the /warp should only be available ever 5 minutes. As /sz should also be 5 minutes. /shop when you're not in combat. (I think that's a thing? I'm not much of a PvP'er.) /repair seems fair enough. /spawn is just... weird. I suggest they just remove that. I also suggest that they buff the Titan rank, makes it fair to those who buy ranks.
    I think they should do a... skull boost you could say on all HN games for awhile? Keep mythical up for a month when Hell Night is realized again, that gives everyone a good chance to get enough skulls.

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    I think they should do a... skull boost you could say on all HN games for awhile? Keep mythical up for a month when Hell Night is realized again, that gives everyone a good chance to get enough skulls.

This is a good idea although im not exactly sure it would end up heading through. We have hell night boosters in the shop already so it may defeat the purpose, especially if it is running for a whole month. Although the owners are open to new ideas so perhaps they could do it but maybe shorten the time? No idea. Welp, if you need anything else feel free to contact me or another staff member. ~MythicalWobbley