• IP Copied!
  • Allowed Mods List

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    what do those do?
    maxresdefault.jpg

example of BL client, or one version, notice all the mods it gives?

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    thats it? Doesn't seem like much debate would be needed on making it allowed.
    Bad lion gives an unfair PvP advantage though. It has multiple key binds to make you run, click/hit, and build faster. It has a lot more features that would count as an unfair advantage.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    Bad lion gives an unfair PvP advantage though. It has multiple key binds to make you run, click/hit, and build faster. It has a lot more features that would count as an unfair advantage.
    You can bind sprint without it, you cannot "run" faster, you can only build at your own pace, same with clicking. Clicking is personal CPS.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    You can bind sprint without it, you cannot "run" faster, you can only build at your own pace, same with clicking. Clicking is personal CPS.
    Lmao... I use it on private servers all the time. It gives a huge unfair pvp advantage.

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    Lmao... I use it on private servers all the time. It gives a huge unfair pvp advantage.
    We're not starting an argument here. If you two would like to argue, take it to dms. Otherwise, sh.
    Cheatbreaker has been approved as an allowed mod, and I'll see about editing this thread once I get the final verdict back on the Badlion client.

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    Is the Xareo's minimap mod allowed? I'm curious as I may get forge just for a map or waypoint mod.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    We're not starting an argument here. If you two would like to argue, take it to dms. Otherwise, sh.
    Cheatbreaker has been approved as an allowed mod, and I'll see about editing this thread once I get the final verdict back on the Badlion client.
    Ty, I'm gonna use Bl client until further notice on it being allowed or not though though, CB client is just a back up

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Because in TMD-1 or 2 it doesn’t show health, they could be full health or 1/2 heart! It would be an easy death for them if you knew they were low!
    Buddy... you're like a whole year late. Waaay late.

@Staff lock for necroposting?