Bring Back July/August 2017 TMD

• Bring it back

• Keep it how it is

Results are only viewable after voting.

LovelyPeeches

Mythical
    MuffinMyth
    MuffinMyth MuffinMyth
    I don’t know why they keep ruining the server. It’s just making the owners lose more and more money. We also need new staff some of them are a little warm happy.

LovelyPeeches

Mythical
    MuffinMyth
    MuffinMyth MuffinMyth
    So many OG's have quit because of the changes made. I will list a few.

MangledFury
    Chris_XP
    batman_assassin
    Myself
    Kb3
    Jahango
    Nastynater
    JSolo
    Flxnked
    Samhango
    2pacca
    Shay
    1Pacca
    Levituz
    2Lily

AND SO MANY MORE.
    Nadty didn’t really quit he got banned

Twqntys

Mythical
    Twqntys
    Twqntys Twqntys
    "Not happening" -Probably every staff member.

I however think it would be useful to do a full restart to sort of "warp" back to this period of TMD with the same gun mechanics from then, just like the jugg rarity and everything. I hope this will get added, me and Casey might make a return then =D

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    Atm, this update where the jugg was nerfed was quite stupid ngl. Guns do too much damage. So I would like the update to be reversed but before this dumb update, when staff made pains left click. They found a perfect pain cap. I could care less if it's right or left click for pains but I want them to keep this current pain cap. The pains are fast enough to survive a 2v1 but not fast enough to survive a combo because back in 1.9 when there was no pain cap, people could tank in corners and survive. So bring old tmd back but keep this current pain cap.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    In addition, staff keep saying they want to make TMD-1 and 2 more friendly to newer players so they keep changing the tmd that we love for newer players. First of all, staff, you guys already had TMD 3 and 4 for newer players and the ones that wanted to pvp could have easily gone to TMD-2 to pvp as new guys cause the players that played on TMD-1 only went to 2 to get kits. So idk why you guys decided to change all of the TMDs just to accommodate newer players when they legit were fine on TMD-2, 3, and 4.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    Just make TMD-1 OPTMD and the rest as normal. You guys have to listen to both newer and OG players. Not just change the server we love for newer players. And if you think this update is helping newer players and keeping the server alive then this staff is probably the most stubborn team I have ever met because the server gets like 20 players on weekdays and 80 on weekends. It is lucky enough to even get 40 on weekends. Admit that this update was sooo wrong and reverse it or do something to bring back what we love.

twd_maggie

Titan
    twd_maggie
    twd_maggie twd_maggie
    So many OG's have quit because of the changes made. I will list a few.

MangledFury
    Chris_XP
    batman_assassin
    Myself
    Kb3
    Jahango
    Nastynater
    JSolo
    Flxnked
    Samhango
    2pacca
    Shay
    1Pacca
    Levituz
    2Lily

AND SO MANY MORE.
    can u listen to ogs who have been here through good and bad when the server was alive/ dead.. fun/ bad instead of new roleplayers on tmd3 /: sad. we spend all this money and dedicate time to the server for owners to listen to new people who haven't experienced past tmd (yes I'm 2lily you can ban this account since I'm forum banned for saying "stfu" ): sorry just wanted to make one comment ty <3 )

twd_maggie

Titan
    twd_maggie
    twd_maggie twd_maggie
    @xDeclanLee I completely agree with this post I would come back to tmd if it was like how it was during August, was so much fun I was literally addicted to the server xD. now i don't even care to log on once a month to get my crates or see the update seems pointless lmao
    before I get forum banned @owners if you changed it back to how tmd was when everyone loved; ogs, role-players, everyone in general- the players would make an effort to come back and play again it's up to u to make it good and also up to the PLAYERS to come back and try it again. u would be gaining money while everyone is having fun, no clue why everything was changed no one benefited from it >_<
    pce -2Lily :)

xdeclanlee

Can anyone tell me if this was before we downgraded, I and many other builders want to update after 1.9 and ditch 1.8 and Jacobs main worry is that if the players quit. If this was during the 1.9+ days I can talk to him about it again. Keyword: TALK
    I'm not too sure if I'm quite honest. I am almost certain though that it was during the 1.9+

xdeclanlee

@xDeclanLee I completely agree with this post I would come back to tmd if it was like how it was during August, was so much fun I was literally addicted to the server xD. now i don't even care to log on once a month to get my crates or see the update seems pointless lmao
    before I get forum banned @owners if you changed it back to how tmd was when everyone loved; ogs, role-players, everyone in general- the players would make an effort to come back and play again it's up to u to make it good and also up to the PLAYERS to come back and try it again. u would be gaining money while everyone is having fun, no clue why everything was changed no one benefited from it >_<
    pce -2Lily :)
    Thank you for your opinion c: