Bring Back July/August 2017 TMD

• Bring it back

• Keep it how it is

Results are only viewable after voting.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    honestly I think there are other means of going back to august. Its a simple thing called adjust. The server isn't just for you I know it seems like it is! These changes where made to make it easier for new players and people not on your level to have fun and in august it was just to hard. There where some adjustments made that yes could be reverted and I must admit I'm not sure as to what because I was absent from the server for a little over a year maybe checking in for 5 minutes once every 4 months or so. Other people will be able to give good examples of these overdone changes I assume and I wish I got this much response in so little time as I am the self proclaimed king of the forums.

Kubyra

100% true actually, I didn't play the server since the beginning of January because I have been unfairly banned. I never hacked actually, the only thing I ever had was an X-Ray texture pack. In my last month, I realised that the staff is not even looking good into appeals. They ban people who have a rank/spend money on the server so fast. The ''survivor rank'' players are being saved, what is that? I heard from several people that the pains are left click now, really? What was the point doing that? Against auto-clicking players? No, people will still use it. In my opinion, they should set EVERYTHING back to August 2017 and reset money, achievements and enderchests.

- Kubyra

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    Bring back old tmd.. 4 pages of replies within one day about how it needs to change is saying something. Any other post about changing the server gets negative results and this doesn't.
    Even if you're a rank then you don't get special treatment Kubyra, though some staff are bias.
    During August the server was 1.8.

Kubyra

I think the staff should pay for more attention to reports of ranked players, that actually spend money. Then to the ones who don't. Ofcourse ranked players don't get a special treatment.

D4RKTARGET

Maybe not 2013 but at least resetting it back to 2015 so we can all enjoy and relive the memories of what once was the good old TMD, as of in wars, old safezones, spawn guns and game mechanics (Pains being back to right click, changes with gun damages etc)

Murderable

Mythical
    Murderable
    Murderable Murderable
    I will come back as well :)
    ONLY if they revert it back to when it was “fun.”

- Murderable

Last edited:

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    I think the staff should pay for more attention to reports of ranked players, that actually spend money. Then to the ones who don't.
    No, I tried to say that they don't care about hacking ''survivor ranks''.
    Having a rank shouldn't put any one player's worth above another's. Not everyone can afford to purchase ranks to be seen as "important" or "relevant". Reports of hackers are taken just as seriously by staff regardless of who reported them, and players without ranks are caught hacking all the time, just like players with ranks. We just don't outwardly report who we ban to the playerbase.
    Besides, this post is about making the server more desirable for the playerbase as a whole. It's not a ranked players vs. unranked players thing. General improvement is the goal here.

xdeclanlee

Having a rank shouldn't put any one player's worth above another's. Not everyone can afford to purchase ranks to be seen as "important" or "relevant". Reports of hackers are taken just as seriously by staff regardless of who reported them, and players without ranks are caught hacking all the time, just like players with ranks. We just don't outwardly report who we ban to the playerbase.
    Besides, this post is about making the server more desirable for the playerbase as a whole. It's not a ranked players vs. unranked players thing. General improvement is the goal here.
    I agree with this, if you begin to treat the ranked players differently to the survivors it will slowly but surely divide the community even more than it already has. Also, not everyone who plays the server can afford ranks & just because they cannot get the rank doesn't mean they should be treated any differently. Equality even exsists in a Minecraft server.