• IP Copied!
  • #MakeTmdGreatAgain RETURN

Bring Back July/August 2017 TMD

• Bring it back

• Keep it how it is

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Look old tmd had a lot of things the EULA isint fond of. Also it seems the owners are trying to create something different for tmd then the past.

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    what is the eula update?
    You can read about the upcoming EULA update right here.
    Look old tmd had a lot of things the EULA isint fond of. Also it seems the owners are trying to create something different for tmd then the past.
    The EULA update isn't something that will directly affect PVP mechanics, just shop items. Though there will definitely be more pvp updates/changes, I'm not exactly sure how the EULA update itself would change actual gameplay.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    You can read about the upcoming EULA update right here.

The EULA update isn't something that will directly affect PVP mechanics, just shop items. Though there will definitely be more pvp updates/changes, I'm not exactly sure how the EULA update itself would change actual gameplay.
    Jug would be many times more rare no more anything that comes with a rank.

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    Jug would be many times more rare no more anything that comes with a rank.
    All the perks that current ranks have will be carried over in the update. Additionally, crates are not being completely removed from what I know, which is where many players get jugg outside of killing halves/fulls in-game. There isn't a reset planned to my current knowledge either, so there are/still will be plenty of players with dozens-hundreds of sets of jugg that can be killed to disperse it throughout the community.
    Even if jugg becomes harder/impossible to obtain from crates, the base PVP mechanics themselves won't be altered by the EULA update which was really all I was trying to say.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    All the perks that current ranks have will be carried over in the update. Additionally, crates are not being completely removed from what I know, which is where many players get jugg outside of killing halves/fulls in-game. There isn't a reset planned to my current knowledge either, so there are/still will be plenty of players with dozens-hundreds of sets of jugg that can be killed to disperse it throughout the community.
    Even if jugg becomes harder/impossible to obtain from crates, the base PVP mechanics themselves won't be altered by the EULA update which was really all I was trying to say.
    I see rank removal will lower the amount of jugg still. Also will regular ranks still be available for people who are in the top 10 voters.

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    I see rank removal will lower the amount of jugg still. Also will regular ranks still be available for people who are in the top 10 voters.
    Not past May 13th, no. Current ranks will be completely removed and replaced with EULA compliant ranks. Top 10 voters will only be able to purchase whatever is available in the shop at the time of purchasing things.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Not past May 13th, no. Current ranks will be completely removed and replaced with EULA compliant ranks. Top 10 voters will only be able to purchase whatever is available in the shop at the time of purchasing things.
    that really ****ing sucks

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Lol I quit minecraft long ago but have fun if this ends up actually happening.
    It's not a matter of 'if,' but a matter of 'when.' It's happening whether we like it or not, otherwise the server gets blacklisted by Mojang.

(if you weren't referring to the EULA stuff, ignore this)

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    It's not a matter of 'if,' but a matter of 'when.' It's happening whether we like it or not, otherwise the server gets blacklisted by Mojang.

(if you weren't referring to the EULA stuff, ignore this)
    Pretty sure he's referring to the original post regarding Declan's ideas about the server.

Ez_1_Tap

Hello all, xDeclanLee here -

PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE ON THE POLL!

You probably all thought I was dead or some **** because I haven't played or communicated with anyone on Havoc MC for a few months. But, here I am and I want to try and make things right for the TMD community.

After recently logging on and talking to about ten different players, I have come to the terms that many of us players enjoyed the old TMD and strongly dislike the way the server is now.

2015-2016 TMD
    As we all know, The Mining Dead was at its prime in 2015 and 2016. The server flourished with players on a daily basis and, although it had a lot of critical feedback, for the most part everyone loved the server.

Now, we all know getting the server back to how it was is impossible considering you have since got rid of the old map and changed many different plugins.
    However, I am here to compromise -

July / August 2017 TMD
    This brings me to my next point. In July / August, myself and Chris_XP decided to give the server another go after recent updates and changes. Including ourselves, everyone was having a lot of fun on the server. It was starting to feel like (minus the old map) old times again. The wars were consistent, players were on at all times of the day and the community was at its prime.

Everyone was happy with the server and although there was many different bugs and a lot of hackers, the server was too good to stop us from playing. Recently, your changes to the server has forced many different players, such as myself, Chris_XP, MangledFury and more to quit your server. This really sucks for us as playing Havoc was something we enjoyed and for it to be ruined is very disappointing.

I'm sure it'll be hard, but the reason why I am writing this today is this -
    I think we should bring back how TMD was in August 2017. The current map, pains back to normal, jugg back to normal and all the weapons back to the amount of damage it was.
    It was not too long ago so you will most likely still have the files and even if you don't you should have some form of memory as to what you did.

I will happily return to the server if changes are made as I know deep down this server has potential and that it is genuinely a good server, its just recently these changes have ruined the fun side for me and many other players.

Thank you for your time.

I have many different videos on my channel from around this time, here is a few of them.
    Yeah I miss the old tmd me and Ez_2_Tap idk if you remember us

Fear_Walker

Personally, I liked the server more back when it was 1.9 and you could dual wield, the damage wasn't inconsistent as hell and jugg was something that sold for 1-2 mil (Might be wrong about the prices. Don't really remember that much.). Im happy about the EULA update, for the main reason of not having fresh spawns buy a 5 pack of legendary crates and mythical rank to get loaded with gear right off of the start.