• IP Copied!
  • #MakeTmdGreatAgain RETURN

Bring Back July/August 2017 TMD

• Bring it back

• Keep it how it is

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Okay So My Vote Is Yes TMD Has Gone Down The Drain Completely And The Only Way To Fix It Is To Make It The Old Way But If That's How The Owners Want To Do It Its Fine I'll Just Quit To xD But All the Money We Put Into This Server And You Guys Turned It Into This Trash Disappointment

ConnorMacf

Yes. I agree with Levituz. The Jug Economy is slowly going down, You guys need to get a ****ing grip before you server dies. The server was much better 4 Years ago, The Jug system was so good, It was actually a achievement to kill a full jug. Like for cry out loud you can jump naked and kill a jug, Like you TMD Staff/Higher Ups need to get a Grip. It is depressing to see my favorite server come down to where nothing is the same, The eco is unbalanced and people are quitting cause your doing absolutely nothing.

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    Hello all, xDeclanLee here -

PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE ON THE POLL!

You probably all thought I was dead or some **** because I haven't played or communicated with anyone on Havoc MC for a few months. But, here I am and I want to try and make things right for the TMD community.

After recently logging on and talking to about ten different players, I have come to the terms that many of us players enjoyed the old TMD and strongly dislike the way the server is now.

2015-2016 TMD
    As we all know, The Mining Dead was at its prime in 2015 and 2016. The server flourished with players on a daily basis and, although it had a lot of critical feedback, for the most part everyone loved the server.

Now, we all know getting the server back to how it was is impossible considering you have since got rid of the old map and changed many different plugins.
    However, I am here to compromise -

July / August 2017 TMD
    This brings me to my next point. In July / August, myself and Chris_XP decided to give the server another go after recent updates and changes. Including ourselves, everyone was having a lot of fun on the server. It was starting to feel like (minus the old map) old times again. The wars were consistent, players were on at all times of the day and the community was at its prime.

Everyone was happy with the server and although there was many different bugs and a lot of hackers, the server was too good to stop us from playing. Recently, your changes to the server has forced many different players, such as myself, Chris_XP, MangledFury and more to quit your server. This really sucks for us as playing Havoc was something we enjoyed and for it to be ruined is very disappointing.

I'm sure it'll be hard, but the reason why I am writing this today is this -
    I think we should bring back how TMD was in August 2017. The current map, pains back to normal, jugg back to normal and all the weapons back to the amount of damage it was.
    It was not too long ago so you will most likely still have the files and even if you don't you should have some form of memory as to what you did.

I will happily return to the server if changes are made as I know deep down this server has potential and that it is genuinely a good server, its just recently these changes have ruined the fun side for me and many other players.

Thank you for your time.

I have many different videos on my channel from around this time, here is a few of them.
    I agree, and thanks for being very respectful in your post :) I would also definitely keep the Scar over the G36.

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    I'm watching over this thread and seeing the vibe from a few people get less respectful and, in turn, less helpful. Let's try to avoid that, this post at its base is perfectly fine; no need for anyone to start getting angry and throwing heat (whether it be towards other players or the Staff). Discuss all you want, but don't start unnecessary battles. Things are being worked on constantly (yes, even as you type that we're doing nothing. Shocker, I know). Changes are coming. Patience is key.
    Finally, if you're wondering "Is this comment about/directed at me?", then yes, it probably is. Just calm down. Good stuff.
    Carry on.

Incineration

Mythical
    Incineration
    Incineration Incineration
    Hello all, xDeclanLee here -

PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE ON THE POLL!

You probably all thought I was dead or some **** because I haven't played or communicated with anyone on Havoc MC for a few months. But, here I am and I want to try and make things right for the TMD community.

After recently logging on and talking to about ten different players, I have come to the terms that many of us players enjoyed the old TMD and strongly dislike the way the server is now.

2015-2016 TMD
    As we all know, The Mining Dead was at its prime in 2015 and 2016. The server flourished with players on a daily basis and, although it had a lot of critical feedback, for the most part everyone loved the server.

Now, we all know getting the server back to how it was is impossible considering you have since got rid of the old map and changed many different plugins.
    However, I am here to compromise -

July / August 2017 TMD
    This brings me to my next point. In July / August, myself and Chris_XP decided to give the server another go after recent updates and changes. Including ourselves, everyone was having a lot of fun on the server. It was starting to feel like (minus the old map) old times again. The wars were consistent, players were on at all times of the day and the community was at its prime.

Everyone was happy with the server and although there was many different bugs and a lot of hackers, the server was too good to stop us from playing. Recently, your changes to the server has forced many different players, such as myself, Chris_XP, MangledFury and more to quit your server. This really sucks for us as playing Havoc was something we enjoyed and for it to be ruined is very disappointing.

I'm sure it'll be hard, but the reason why I am writing this today is this -
    I think we should bring back how TMD was in August 2017. The current map, pains back to normal, jugg back to normal and all the weapons back to the amount of damage it was.
    It was not too long ago so you will most likely still have the files and even if you don't you should have some form of memory as to what you did.

I will happily return to the server if changes are made as I know deep down this server has potential and that it is genuinely a good server, its just recently these changes have ruined the fun side for me and many other players.

Thank you for your time.

I have many different videos on my channel from around this time, here is a few of them.

I loved TMD in the summer of 17 and I would love to see it revived. However, the old map was very important to the old times and the owners clearly stated that they wont replace the current map with the old one. Not only that, the owners also said something like (plz dont quote me i cant find original )"We wont add back old TMD....This version has similar mechanics.."

We can only hope.

So many OG's have quit because of the changes made. I will list a few.

MangledFury
    Chris_XP
    batman_assassin
    Myself
    Kb3
    Jahango
    Nastynater
    JSolo
    Flxnked
    Samhango
    2pacca
    Shay
    1Pacca
    Levituz
    2Lily

AND SO MANY MORE.

*Incineration/Wildfur

Twqntys

Mythical
    Twqntys
    Twqntys Twqntys
    I'm watching over this thread and seeing the vibe from a few people get less respectful and, in turn, less helpful. Let's try to avoid that, this post at its base is perfectly fine; no need for anyone to start getting angry and throwing heat (whether it be towards other players or the Staff). Discuss all you want, but don't start unnecessary battles. Things are being worked on constantly (yes, even as you type that we're doing nothing. Shocker, I know). Changes are coming. Patience is key.
    Finally, if you're wondering "Is this comment about/directed at me?", then yes, it probably is. Just calm down. Good stuff.
    Carry on.
    your mom gay

_White_Fang

_White_Fang
    _White_Fang _White_Fang
    Ok ok ok ok.
    I liked this post. But... jesus man. This got out of hand.
    I don't want to try to act like a staff member, but somebody has got to say something.

This was an amazing post xDeclanLee. Loved it. You were very kind in it, and didn't try to disrespect anybody or the staff. You did very well. I congratulate you on that. Very mature.
    But, for the others who agree. Oh my damn god. Can you not be more of a jerk? The first few were pretty nice about it, but, I mean, holy crap. What the hell people. Don't be a jerk for no freaking reason. Don't turn into Jordan (I think we all know what Jordan I am talking about, who somehow still hasn't been banned) for craps sake.
    This is a good server still, and just because it seems to have hit a few bumps, doesn't mean it's not good. It was good before, and we can make it great again. It's not about what it is, it is about the players who play it (well, it does depend on what it is, buttttt), and right now new players don't want to join as on tmd-1, omg it is just disrespectful. I can't log onto there without 2 people fighting over the tiniest thing. This is a great good server, which can bounce back. Look at Germany for example (not trying to be mean to any Germans here), but look at at Germany. They created the two biggest wars of the world, and they learned and now look at them. They are an amazing country. That is what this server needs.
    This can not be what the server is. People are fighting constantly and not just because of wars. People are hostile to each other. If they don't want to see it on the server, the forums are crap, and then especially the forums can't be like this.
    People don't be mean to each other, don't be absolute jerks and most of all, be kind to one another.
    The discord can't be people disrespecting staff and disrespecting the players. We can't do that.
    So, if you support something, please don't be a jerk about it and disrespect the players and staff and owner. Again, everybody has there own opinion, but, don't be a jerk about it.

-EndWatcherCerius

P.S. If those players I just said are being jerks, if you wanna hate me, go right ahead. Can't affect me at all

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    Welp I don't belive the server is 'dying' but definitely could use some balance, mainly from the economy. New ranks being extremely op, diminishing jugg value, the weird 1.9 bullet mechanics (straight arrow everytime, no actually bullet drop calculations), vehicles in loot bags.
    I mean, I loved the new places, some revamps.. But the ingame mechanics got worst.
    Also, I remember the 1.9 downgrade and deleting tmd 5-7 was supposed to increase the players count and zombies respawn, things that we didn't see (fewer and fewer players and zombies are still extremely easy to overpower).
    I confess I log in more for memories than for the game play :(

I also would like to add that none of these changes came arbitrarily, they listened a heck load of players. I believe that's where the mechanics got a little broken but we cannot be unfair to the point of accusing the staff from changing things at their own will.

Last edited:

xdeclanlee

Welp I don't belive the server is 'dying' but definitely could use some balance, mainly from the economy. New ranks being extremely op, diminishing jugg value, the weird 1.9 bullet mechanics (straight arrow everytime, no actually bullet drop calculations), vehicles in loot bags.
    I mean, I loved the new places, some revamps.. But the ingame mechanics got worst.
    Also, I remember the 1.9 downgrade and deleting tmd 5-7 was supposed to increase the players count and zombies respawn, things that we didn't see (fewer and fewer players and zombies are still extremely easy to overpower).
    I confess I log in more for memories than for the game play :(

I also would like to add that none of these changes came arbitrarily, they listened a heck load of players. I believe that's where the mechanics of got a little broken but we cannot be unfair to the point of accusing the staff from changing things at their own will.

I'm sorry to disagree but the server IS dying. We used to be able to fill 7 100 slot TMD's, now we struggle to fill 4.

xdeclanlee

Ok ok ok ok.
    I liked this post. But... jesus man. This got out of hand.
    I don't want to try to act like a staff member, but somebody has got to say something.

This was an amazing post xDeclanLee. Loved it. You were very kind in it, and didn't try to disrespect anybody or the staff. You did very well. I congratulate you on that. Very mature.
    But, for the others who agree. Oh my damn god. Can you not be more of a jerk? The first few were pretty nice about it, but, I mean, holy crap. What the hell people. Don't be a jerk for no freaking reason. Don't turn into Jordan (I think we all know what Jordan I am talking about, who somehow still hasn't been banned) for craps sake.
    This is a good server still, and just because it seems to have hit a few bumps, doesn't mean it's not good. It was good before, and we can make it great again. It's not about what it is, it is about the players who play it (well, it does depend on what it is, buttttt), and right now new players don't want to join as on tmd-1, omg it is just disrespectful. I can't log onto there without 2 people fighting over the tiniest thing. This is a great good server, which can bounce back. Look at Germany for example (not trying to be mean to any Germans here), but look at at Germany. They created the two biggest wars of the world, and they learned and now look at them. They are an amazing country. That is what this server needs.
    This can not be what the server is. People are fighting constantly and not just because of wars. People are hostile to each other. If they don't want to see it on the server, the forums are crap, and then especially the forums can't be like this.
    People don't be mean to each other, don't be absolute jerks and most of all, be kind to one another.
    The discord can't be people disrespecting staff and disrespecting the players. We can't do that.
    So, if you support something, please don't be a jerk about it and disrespect the players and staff and owner. Again, everybody has there own opinion, but, don't be a jerk about it.

-EndWatcherCerius

P.S. If those players I just said are being jerks, if you wanna hate me, go right ahead. Can't affect me at all
    Thank you.

MrCalimero

Mythical
    MrCalimero
    MrCalimero MrCalimero
    We might wanna send staff this post. Hope it will do something and make their brain work correctly

xdeclanlee

Honestly in my Opinion Declan, the summer 2017 TMD was the wurst and most toxic...I would be happy if they brought back 2016 tmd tho
    Most toxic, yes. Staff can't do much about how players react to dying etc.
    What I am on about here is the plugins, pvp mechanics etc.