Bring Back July/August 2017 TMD

• Bring it back

• Keep it how it is

Results are only viewable after voting.

Corriiin

Mythical
    Corriiin
    Corriiin Corriiin
    I don’t get why the server owner wouldn’t agree to this because he’ll be the one that’s earning more money.

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    What we need right now is not another TMD server to worry about. They're struggling enough currently with just the current servers.

D4RKTARGET

What we need right now is not another TMD server to worry about. They're struggling enough currently with just the current servers.

Yeah? and you know whats funny? the fact that Hellnight is still opened and the other fact that's it's dead and no one plays it anymore, it used to be getting over 100 players each game, and they had to make more hellnight servers because it was getting overrated, but once the trash updates came out with the pains, jug and gun mechanics, hellnight just completely lost it's ratings and slowly started dying, so there is no reason to keep the last hellnight server up as they are using their money for that server for NOTHING at all, which is the reason why they are going broke

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    Yeah? and you know whats funny? the fact that Hellnight is still opened and the other fact that's it's dead and no one plays it anymore, it used to be getting over 100 players each game, and they had to make more hellnight servers because it was getting overrated, but once the trash updates came out with the pains, jug and gun mechanics, hellnight just completely lost it's ratings and slowly started dying, so there is no reason to keep the last hellnight server up as they are using their money for that server for NOTHING at all, which is the reason why they are going broke
    Hellnight still uses the old pain system funny enough. And you don’t get Jugg in hellnight.

twd_maggie

Titan
    twd_maggie
    twd_maggie twd_maggie
    Wow. Just wow. xDeclan, I think this is the best thing you've posted on this forum so far! Kudos to you for being calm and collected, proving me wrong that all OGs are *******s. Congrats. In fact, I agree with you on a lot of these points. The staff have definitely been reading up on this thread, so thanks for not being a jerk to us :D

Now for everyone else:
    It's a shame that Declan has approached the situation in a mature manner, coming with actually criticism and suggestions to back it up, while a majority of you fish for an argument. I believe that if we can keep this thread as clean as we can (free of toxicity), I think we could have something serious going. Also, being rude to the staff and calling us names really doesn't entice us to help you. It just shows how unappreciative you are and how little you care. Just sayin' ;)

-Cat
    wOw hi cat i actually completely agree with this, nice comment <4 ^-^ remember not all "ogs" are *******s shh it's the person not the title they may come with (;

Hqckey

It seems unrealistic to be able to withstand shots with a .50 cal sniper and a shotgun for 20 minutes by eating painkillers. By that time your entire body would probably have been blasted to shreds.
    people like you are the reasons why this server is heading where it is. you are probably part of the community that is trying to make tmd focus on pve over pvp.

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    I've had this idea for a Gamemode for awhile where we take the TMD gun PvP system, change it to how everyone likes based on a series of beta tests, and turn it into a separate PVP focused map games, like Free for all, deathmatch, capture the flag, infected maybe, etc. Similar to COD or CS but with our gun system and texture pack. It seems to me that the most liked thing about TMD is the PVP(as long as it's changed to how people want it) And I guess I'm just curious, would this satisfy people by making the PVP into focused Gamemodes on separate maps built for PVP and PVP only, or is the Open-world concept of TMD where you have to go looking for PVP the most favorable option?

Andycool

Andycool
    Andycool Andycool
    people like you are the reasons why this server is heading where it is. you are probably part of the community that is trying to make tmd focus on pve over pvp.
    I don't even play TMD, and if I did, I wouldn't be interested in pve. I generally prefer games where I'm able to take people out in a reasonable number of shots instead of having them eat 5 clips of ammo before dropping, but each to his own.

Also, where's the server heading that I'm contributing to?
    that makes no sense... If anything they would care more. I think yes they get hackusated and banned less simply because people generally dont just come on big(ish) servers and hack for the hell of it. People hack when they are good to gain an advantage. Perhaps more non-hacking old players are banned because they are accused of hacks and reported by staff. This morning I saw an immortal get accused by a new player of hacks because they killed him. They where afk and 5 minutes later they said they reported. Perhaps yes the staff may have gotten a little lazy and have not done enough research into what happened.
    So the staff were a little lazy by not banning/SSing an older player being called a hacker by a new guy? That's very little to go on for suspicion.

Murderable

Mythical
    Murderable
    Murderable Murderable
    You said you weren't an OG back in a call once when you helped Trill against some team that was outnumbering us in a war at CDC basement

I don’t need to be an OG
    It’s about relevancy; I’m saying there were lot more wars when I was active including my old team which are Paradise and Trojans. Declan posted a list of “OG” people and it’s my bad for saying that I should be on that list. However, my intention was to talk about active players which WAS me.

But this isn’t the topic we are supposed to talk about. So let’s leave it alone

xdeclanlee

I've had this idea for a Gamemode for awhile where we take the TMD gun PvP system, change it to how everyone likes based on a series of beta tests, and turn it into a separate PVP focused map games, like Free for all, deathmatch, capture the flag, infected maybe, etc. Similar to COD or CS but with our gun system and texture pack. It seems to me that the most liked thing about TMD is the PVP(as long as it's changed to how people want it) And I guess I'm just curious, would this satisfy people by making the PVP into focused Gamemodes on separate maps built for PVP and PVP only, or is the Open-world concept of TMD where you have to go looking for PVP the most favorable option?

No, no no no. Not to be rude or anything, just no.
    We're not asking for a cheap COD Team Deathmatch remake, we want our open world so we can have our wars