What is your opinion on this update?

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    Upon the reset I would recommend a way to earn jugg/legendary weapons other than just crates (and kits for people with out immortal). Maybe you can trade in a number of kills for a certain piece or weapons... For example 100 kills (or what ever amount) for a golden barret. Or make a new game mode where you can earn it from winning. Like have a wave type game mode where you and a team need to fight off waves of zombies. The last one standing wins. What they get depends on how long they lasted (make it really hard) Just an idea :)
    I don't think the kill to get loot will be added because teams or people with alts would just farm all day.

QueenJuli

I totally respect your thoughts. But I would like to point out that we were unaware of the reset at the time and may have been a bit more conscientious of our money if we had known. I have not bought crates in a long while (especially within October) but I sincerely ask that I get some of my past investments back. This does not mean I would like all of the crates that I bought back. But I, along with many others, deserve a bit more than "a new player who just got on the server and started out by buying crates with October to the reset" deserves.

I am extremely sorry for the ramble.
    I agree 100% I was (and still am) grounded so all the stuff I bought is still in my vault

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    *Note, I haven't read any messages on this thread due to the extent amount of players who have commented*
    I have many stacks of painkillers, juggernaut, legendary gear, riot and more. Moreoever, I have over eight million dollars that was difficult to get, however I'm sorry but we need a reset. I have builder friends who have put hours into the new map and whenever I spoke to them, their responses were, "I'm working on the new map :)" They have put extreme effort and creativity into this and I dearly hope it is appreciated. Yes, there is a reset though please do not fret or create severe negativity on this thread. You can vote on the poll, but please do not be negative and/or mean. (I'm not sure if you've done this and I am pointing out no one, just a reminder) You all have issues with the overpowered server regarding Juggernaut gear
    ,painkillers, the rich bank accounts, and more. A majority of the players have such powerful gear and can bring down the spirit of those who are trying hard to enjoy the server. This is The Mining Dead, and part of the fun is survival of the fittest. If you have overpowered gear, unlimited food and anything to receive by having a rich bank account, it isn't real survival. We at HavocMC hope to give all players a fair opportunity to earn the same gear, and due to the large assortment of extremely powerful gear, this doesn't seem right..at least not to me. There will be a huge change, every building you go to and every city will be updated and look different; it will look incredible. It will be a fresh start and due to such change, it only seems correct to implement a reset along with the new map. :) I'm not telling you to have the same opinion as me nor am I telling you to be happy over losing your hard earned gear. I am showing the positive outlook on a reset, the overpowered gear won't be a hassle and if you complain for superiority over players from having better gear, I think it is somewhat silly and ridiculous. Thank you to all of the builders for your hard work and as stated, I have a lot of gear and I am rich, however that doesn't matter. I will be hosting multiple drop parties for you all so the last of the rich gear can be used and enjoyed, especially by the poor who never had an opportunity to even wear juggernaut or hold a golden gun. Yes, I like the weapons and armour except it is too strong and there is too much of it. I am thankful if anything, the staff have seen numerous requests of a reset though no matter which decision we make, there will be some players with an unpleasant opinion and that is inevitable. This is a new start, and players can learn survival skills and teamwork when warring. You won't have such great gear so you must learn tactics, memorize the new land and experience a true survival gameplay. You can find new skills instead of comboing and it will be difficult at first but a new start means new conflict whether it be against people, walkers, the new land, loss of supplies, etc. Please don't be upset with this reset or in other words, please try to think positive and find ways or thoughts to enjoy the upcoming change. Yes, you get your infinite and ranks, that would never be taken away, no matter how overpowered infinite is. You are all wonderful people and I am forever grateful to help you all, however this will not be changed and I am hopeful you will respect the choice made by a reset and the new map of course, which is amazing and I am looking forward to the hard work. <3
    Please vote instead of causing drama, negativity, anger, or fights. As stated, I've read only my own comment and the thread text by _Nickk, so all I hope is you understand what my message is and please follow it. We implement new things or big changes for a reason, and I dearly hope you will all calm and enjoy your gear while it lasts.
    Thank you for reading and please enjoy your day.
    ~Katitude :p <3

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    This is legit the best thread out there. I find all the people super butt hurt about losing jugg insanely funny. I mean people get over it, it's a new start, I can't believe you people don't get bored with your jugg and pains. This server isn't about pvp, it is about a Walking Dead like experience. I can see why they are doing a reset, it has become something it was not intended to be. Don't quit, because everyone is losing everything. This is a great thing.

God bless the server reset.

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    Is there a way I can be compensated for purchasing $35.00 out of the HavocMC store? I have proof of purchase.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Its not my fault ur life is so sad and that u cant afford to pay for what u actually like, and maybe if ur parents paid a little bit less for the shrinks and the therapists you could have used money on what u like 2
    Some people can't afford certain things because they don't have a lot of money, and people shouldn't depend on purchases such as money or items to sell for money to have a good time. Please do not harass players either, and be respectful please. :)

QueenJuli

*Note, I haven't read any messages on this thread due to the extent amount of players who have commented*
    I have many stacks of painkillers, juggernaut, legendary gear, riot and more. Moreoever, I have over eight million dollars that was difficult to get, however I'm sorry but we need a reset. I have builder friends who have put hours into the new map and whenever I spoke to them, their responses were, "I'm working on the new map :)" They have put extreme effort and creativity into this and I dearly hope it is appreciated. Yes, there is a reset though please do not fret or create severe negativity on this thread. You can vote on the poll, but please do not be negative and/or mean. (I'm not sure if you've done this and I am pointing out no one, just a reminder) You all have issues with the overpowered server regarding Juggernaut gear
    ,painkillers, the rich bank accounts, and more. A majority of the players have such powerful gear and can bring down the spirit of those who are trying hard to enjoy the server. This is The Mining Dead, and part of the fun is survival of the fittest. If you have overpowered gear, unlimited food and anything to receive by having a rich bank account, it isn't real survival. We at HavocMC hope to give all players a fair opportunity to earn the same gear, and due to the large assortment of extremely powerful gear, this doesn't seem right..at least not to me. There will be a huge change, every building you go to and every city will be updated and look different; it will look incredible. It will be a fresh start and due to such change, it only seems correct to implement a reset along with the new map. :) I'm not telling you to have the same opinion as me nor am I telling you to be happy over losing your hard earned gear. I am showing the positive outlook on a reset, the overpowered gear won't be a hassle and if you complain for superiority over players from having better gear, I think it is somewhat silly and ridiculous. Thank you to all of the builders for your hard work and as stated, I have a lot of gear and I am rich, however that doesn't matter. I will be hosting multiple drop parties for you all so the last of the rich gear can be used and enjoyed, especially by the poor who never had an opportunity to even wear juggernaut or hold a golden gun. Yes, I like the weapons and armour except it is too strong and there is too much of it. I am thankful if anything, the staff have seen numerous requests of a reset though no matter which decision we make, there will be some players with an unpleasant opinion and that is inevitable. This is a new start, and players can learn survival skills and teamwork when warring. You won't have such great gear so you must learn tactics, memorize the new land and experience a true survival gameplay. You can find new skills instead of comboing and it will be difficult at first but a new start means new conflict whether it be against people, walkers, the new land, loss of supplies, etc. Please don't be upset with this reset or in other words, please try to think positive and find ways or thoughts to enjoy the upcoming change. Yes, you get your infinite and ranks, that would never be taken away, no matter how overpowered infinite is. You are all wonderful people and I am forever grateful to help you all, however this will not be changed and I am hopeful you will respect the choice made by a reset and the new map of course, which is amazing and I am looking forward to the hard work. <3
    Please vote instead of causing drama, negativity, anger, or fights. As stated, I've read only my own comment and the thread text by _Nickk, so all I hope is you understand what my message is and please follow it. We implement new things or big changes for a reason, and I dearly hope you will all calm and enjoy your gear while it lasts.
    Thank you for reading and please enjoy your day.
    ~Katitude :p <3
    Thank you Katitude at first I was like oh god no because I'm losing my crates and money but reading this made me a little bit better about the reset

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Thank you Katitude at first I was like oh god no because I'm losing my crates and money but reading this made me a little bit better about the reset
    I'm glad you feel better, and along with Nick, I urge everyone to accept this new change and try it out. You could either dislike it, or you could love it. Just please do not get mad and have a fit, vote and feel free to have an opinion but keep it respectful. :)

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    Anyway, back to actual questions about the update...

How long do you think this update will take to finish when it's released? I know the transition from 1.8 to 1.9 took about 12 hours...

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Katitude/Nick/VC have already made very informative posts explaining the reset.
    I urge everyone to read their replies thoroughly, and to remember the HavocMC Rules during this time. We are trying to make this transition (when it occurs) as smooth as possible. Drama and flamewars will not solve anything. If you have legitimate issues with what is happening, feel free to contact me or another Helper and we can discuss it. Communication is extremely important between the staff and playerbase.

Regards,
    - 7th

Last edited:

gaybreadd

I sadly wont be able to play for a while ;-;
    They should do a ban reset also, for people who request it.
    I know this is a bad idea.
    But people should be givin a second chance.
    I don't care if u disagree, saying most of u will.

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    I sadly wont be able to play for a while ;-;
    They should do a ban reset also, for people who request it.
    I know this is a bad idea.
    But people should be givin a second chance.
    I don't care if u disagree, saying most of u will.
    I don't see too much of a problem with this idea, so long as those who were banned don't cause any more trouble. After all, this is like a fresh start...

Status
    Not open for further replies.