Do you like these proposed changes?

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    It's not bad. I personally like 1.9 better, and the skins. But, skins are useless. But, it's understandable why people would like this update better than others. I wouldn't really care. But, removing 1.9 could also remove some gameplay opportunities. Like dual-wielding pistols, and a few other mechanics. Other than that, the update sounds fun. So I'm around the middle.

I think this is a great idea !
    keep playing Keep growing

1a166f71eaa9ef7d886e93a913a930e8.png

xFoxy

xFoxy
    xFoxy xFoxy
    I do not like this update at all....I want to explain this slowly so i have no craziness..Number One, The builder worked forever for this newer map to come out and now not even 2 months in, and we want it in the trash. Number Two we are getting rid of this amazing work just for 1.8 that doesnt even matter. Number Three, you are keeping the same builds and all the hype for nothing... Its not fair to the builders and the rp'ers. If you want more people on a server doing this wont help. You stop making so many servers and maybe just 4-5 servers. 3 pvp , 2 non pvp.... I hope you see this.

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    I do not like this update at all....I want to explain this slowly so i have no craziness..Number One, The builder worked forever for this newer map to come out and now not even 2 months in, and we want it in the trash. Number Two we are getting rid of this amazing work just for 1.8 that doesnt even matter. Number Three, you are keeping the same builds and all the hype for nothing... Its not fair to the builders and the rp'ers. If you want more people on a server doing this wont help. You stop making so many servers and maybe just 4-5 servers. 3 pvp , 2 non pvp.... I hope you see this.
    New map would have all the same builds, just less distance between them. 1.8 matters a lot. There will be 4 150 slot servers, and people will be given an opportunity to transfer all their stuff.

xFoxy

xFoxy
    xFoxy xFoxy
    New map would have all the same builds, just less distance between them. 1.8 matters a lot. There will be 4 150 slot servers, and people will be given an opportunity to transfer all their stuff.
    Why does 1.8 have to matter so much and if we do switch it to 1.8 why cant the world be the same?

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    I have spent $60 on camo cases, and when I bought camo cases, I didn't want to buy skulls. There is no reason to add 1.8 people to join the server, people can simply switch their minecraft version too join, and if they are too lazy to do that then so be it.

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    Great Ideas! 1.8 should help the server a lot :) Really hope you guys can fix the elo soon aswell, it's been broken for a while, it works for all the new people joining but then eventually breaks over time. Smaller map will be much better for everyone :) I was also thinking of an idea of Skywars with guns, idk seems unique and sounds fun.
    Sky Wars idea sounds cool, and ELO does need to be fixed, but these changes seem to have 0 pros and many cons. Moving to 1.8 seems pointless to me.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    You are right! The map change is final, but have both maps available as an option makes sense. Don't switch it to 1.8, its just gonna cause "havoc"
    Puns :p

Anyways, use "edit" under tools <3

As for the map change, if the distance between the builds is all that is being changed, that's fine. But if entire locations are being removed, that isn't fair. Can we maybe make one server with the larger map, and one with the smaller map?

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    I like the larger player base idea, so I approve of this change. Also, with a larger player base on each game mode, will we still need the newer TMD servers (5, 6, and 7.)?

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    Server name? I have a bunch of stuff to move.

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    I like this idea. But, i think that OP TMD and Tmd-1 should be merged in the next update. Yes, many people would hate it. BUt, the server is so divided right now. The pros are on TMD OP, and the less experienced players are on the normal TMDs (Before you start raging, today i 3 tapped a full in TMD-1, kit assassin. Took me no skill. Op tmd, takes down an army of jugs. That's skill. Also, TMDO-1 says "For more experienced players" so lol).

I would like to see more hell night contests. If people are strolling through twitch, it will give us freeish advertising. The shop credits are pretty easy to give away, you don't need to give away real money every time. If i won, and for a lot of other people, id want shop credit

#UnmuteJacksonPanda

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    I like this idea. But, i think that OP TMD and Tmd-1 should be merged in the next update. Yes, many people would hate it. BUt, the server is so divided right now. The pros are on TMD OP, and the less experienced players are on the normal TMDs (Before you start raging, today i 3 tapped a full in TMD-1, kit assassin. Took me no skill. Op tmd, takes down an army of jugs. That's skill. Also, TMDO-1 says "For more experienced players" so lol).

I would like to see more hell night contests. If people are strolling through twitch, it will give us freeish advertising. The shop credits are pretty easy to give away, you don't need to give away real money every time. If i won, and for a lot of other people, id want shop credit

#UnmuteJacksonPanda
    Guess TMD-2 would become the new tmd-1

Status
    Not open for further replies.