• IP Copied!
  • Remove Npcs from Safe-zone

Do you think Npcs should be removed?

• Yes I do think Npcs should be removed

• No I don't think Npcs should be removed.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    It's because you never leave the shop, I could list several places you can find op items.
    I mean I find shop items ez outside berx
    Can you find steak in five minutes? I'm pretty sure they don't spawn in chests, you need to find a cow and coal, kill the cow, take the beef, then cook it.
    some items (steak, gator axes, AUGs, and 1-2 other items) cannot be found in loot chests for some reason (this may be fixed in new update since it won't use chests for loot anymore) steak is fairly easy to find if you know the spawn area of cows (there's one outside berx that I camp for the meatses) other than the unfindable items I can get you any shop item (human meat and porkchop are same item so woo canibalism) within 10 minutes

skrt_mach1n3

Champion
    mcdabberson
    mcdabberson mcdabberson
    Ok let's be honest Npcs in sz are a stupid thing. This server is based off the walking dead, and in the walking dead there is no one standing there with an infinite amount of items saying "Oh! Hi, do you need 50,000 cans of soup? Because I just have that laying around in the middle of the apocalypse." The whole concept of Npcs are stupid. I understand that they are there to sell items, but would someone really be selling a bunch of good armor and other things in the middle of the apocalypse? I know removing them would mess with people that have infinite money, but WHY IS THAT A THING???? I mean there is no person in real life that has infinite money. It's not like this can happen "Oh hello Billy I'm gonna buy the whole world for 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 because I have infinite money." Just remove that aswell, as for the people that have it, just give them something in exhange for it, like a rank upgrade or something. If Npcs were removed the gameplay would be much better. Items would be much harder to find, but not impossible to get. This would make it more realistic and I don't think it would anger THAT many players.

Let me point this out, the server does NOT need a server shop. The MiningDead is based off the walking dead. And they have an economy, not a set shop with set prices. I am going off of this, there for the server should not need or have Npcs that sell things,

Let me know what you think.

(P.S I know quests will come out, so this is just for safezone Npcs that sell stuff)
    Instead of removing Npc, mayb just remove inf money thing?