• IP Copied!
  • Remove Npcs from Safe-zone

Do you think Npcs should be removed?

• Yes I do think Npcs should be removed

• No I don't think Npcs should be removed.

Results are only viewable after voting.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    WHAT. pvp is the point off the server and if you dont like it play on a non pvp server. Think about it everything in TMD is revolved around pvp. People buy and sell jugg, legendary weapons, pains. Why? To do better in pvp. Anyone who says pvp isn't the point if the server need to seriously rethink their claim.
    This server is based off TWD, TWD is humans vs zombies and OCCASIALLY humans vs humans, so yeah, pvp should be pretty rare

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    WHAT. pvp is the point off the server and if you dont like it play on a non pvp server. Think about it everything in TMD is revolved around pvp. People buy and sell jugg, legendary weapons, pains. Why? To do better in pvp. Anyone who says pvp isn't the point if the server need to seriously rethink their claim.
    Get out of here you damn noob.

And get your facts straight. TMD isn't a pure PvP server. It's never been meant to be, and it's still not become that. The point is to have an open world adventure in the apocalyptic universe of the show. Try getting off TMD-1 and 2.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_

And get your facts straight. TMD isn't a pure PvP server. It's never been meant to be, and it's still not become that. The point is to have an open world adventure in the apocalyptic universe of the show. Try getting off TMD-1 and 2.
    On tmd-5 you can actually run around the map, looting and scavenging without getting one-hit by a full jugg noob

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    This server is based off TWD, TWD is humans vs zombies and OCCASIALLY humans vs humans, so yeah, pvp should be pretty rare
    It'd be great if people weren't always so aggressive. People just kill for joy in the game because they don't really register that it'd be easier to survive in groups.

Which is another thing. Certain things are so common, there's no need for help surviving. Especially if you have jugg, pains, a bike, a SPAS, and some shotgun shells, you can be on your own and kill everyone and take their stuff and it only benefits you.

As well, people in the server for the most part don't really bother with moral values. So it's pretty much become something where everyone wants to or has to kill everyone else instead of working together.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Instead of removing Npc, mayb just remove inf money thing?

No, that's retarded...ppl spend irl money for the infinite amount of legendary/godly chests just to never ever need to worry about paying for anything in the game XD, or the person is lucky like getting infinite money first try...

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    It'd be great if people weren't always so aggressive. People just kill for joy in the game because they don't really register that it'd be easier to survive in groups.

Which is another thing. Certain things are so common, there's no need for help surviving. Especially if you have jugg, pains, a bike, a SPAS, and some shotgun shells, you can be on your own and kill everyone and take their stuff and it only benefits you.

As well, people in the server for the most part don't really bother with moral values. So it's pretty much become something where everyone wants to or has to kill everyone else instead of working together.

Tmd-3 "Roaming communities" are pretty much a group that is trying to survive and moves from town to town.

Yeah! You can even get real close to berx without being attacked if youre online at off-peak hours.

_Penn

I Agree with you
    PARTIALY

I think, like we have 50/50 pvp/nopvp severs,
    we could do something similar with this, half of the pvp and non pvp servers could have the npcs removed, something like that. It would give the Veterans a new challenge

Chick_Fil_A_Jr

And get your facts straight. TMD isn't a pure PvP server. It's never been meant to be, and it's still not become that. The point is to have an open
    world adventure in the apocalyptic universe of the show. Try getting off TMD-1 and 2.
    You have no point you called me a noob and said that it wasn't a pvp server. Provide evidence the server is made for the players. and the players want pvp. Dont agree? tmd1 and 2 are the most played servers by far and look at the survey on the top.

Chick_Fil_A_Jr

I Agree with you
    PARTIALY

I think, like we have 50/50 pvp/nopvp severs,
    we could do something similar with this, half of the pvp and non pvp servers could have the npcs removed, something like that. It would give the Veterans a new challenge
    The veterans all have vaults full of jugg so...