• IP Copied!
  • Server map

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    PolarDynasty PolarDynasty
    As a builder I have to build things (surprise), but sometimes I run out of ideas, and I don't know what to build. So if you have good ideas for the map, you can post them here, and they can be added to the map. Thanks for the help.

-Polar the viking

(we can't add everything to the map)

Last edited:
    _AManHasNoName_
    _AManHasNoName_ _AManHasNoName_
    As a builder I have to build things (surprise), but sometimes I run out of ideas, and I don't know what to build. So if you have good ideas for the map, you can post them here, and they can be added to the map. Thanks for the help.

-Polar the viking

(we can't add everything to the map)

Actually I think you can improve the terrain, because its looking so damn boring. If you would change it a bit the whole map would look more naturnal.

8b6077c6-37df-4d2d-8b1d-70717bab9be4
    BYiHcCv.png

Here you can see what I mean:
    On the left side we have the terrain which is currently used and on the right side you can see my improved version of it.. I think Really needs to be changed.

And maybe the terrain in the forests could look more like this then:

h1YRTZb.png

And you really wants to build something I would suggest you to build some houses and camps on these flat empty plains, because sometimes its really boring if you walk hundreds of blocks and there is absolutely NOTHING than grass LOL :confused:. On top of that you could add some interiors to the skyscrapers in Atlanta, some small abadoned shelters, maybe even like small bunkers in the ground.

On the following images you can see where you could add some of these small camps/houses (red dots). The green lines are some stone roads (damn there needs to be a road to Fort Garrison its so hard to find it :oops:). And the orange arrow should be in my opinion and small mine, with a main tunnel that splits apart into a few tunnels,and in there you can find look of course.

SZjZOUM.jpg

If you like my idea (or parts of it) please leave a like to show that this should be added/changed on the server!

Greetings Blockmaster12000 :)

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    Actually I think you can improve the terrain, because its looking so damn boring. If you would change it a bit the whole map would look more naturnal.

BYiHcCv.png

Here you can see what I mean:
    On the left side we have the terrain which is currently used and on the right side you can see my improved version of it.. I think Really needs to be changed.

And maybe the terrain in the forests could look more like this then:

h1YRTZb.png

And you really wants to build something I would suggest you to build some houses and camps on these flat empty plains, because sometimes its really boring if you walk hundreds of blocks and there is absolutely NOTHING than grass LOL :confused:. On top of that you could add some interiors to the skyscrapers in Atlanta, some small abadoned shelters, maybe even like small bunkers in the ground.

On the following images you can see where you could add some of these small camps/houses (red dots). The green lines are some stone roads (damn there needs to be a road to Fort Garrison its so hard to find it :oops:). And the orange arrow should be in my opinion and small mine, with a main tunnel that splits apart into a few tunnels,and in there you can find look of course.

SZjZOUM.jpg

If you like my idea (or parts of it) please leave a like to show that this should be added/changed on the server!

Greetings Blockmaster12000 :)
    This idea is magnificent :D

Last edited:
    DrinkYourMilk
    DrinkYourMilk DrinkYourMilk
    This idea is magnificent :D

Just a question about that would you guys have to do that manually or is there something like world edit that you can use? (if it is manual then you might be busy for a while...)

and an idea that might male navigation a bit easier on TMD (since the map is a bit hard to access) is that there be more roads even connecting some roads to other roads.

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    Just a question about that would you guys have to do that manually or is there something like world edit that you can use? (if it is manual then you might be busy for a while...)

and an idea that might male navigation a bit easier on TMD (since the map is a bit hard to access) is that there be more roads even connecting some roads to other roads.
    Of course we have world edit silly. And I am not commenting on that other one, for some "reasons" ;).

DrinkYourMilk
    DrinkYourMilk DrinkYourMilk
    Of course we have world edit silly. And I am not commenting on that other one, for some "reasons" ;).

I meant could you make the terrain more interesting like blockmaster said with world edit. of course you have it it would be a pain building all the skyscrapers without it. 'reasons' ;).

RandomHuman123

RandomHuman123
    RandomHuman123 RandomHuman123
    Random Question:
    If you dont have A rank and you find "Fort Garrison" Can you still enter the Safezone? Or No. . .

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    i think some of the building look way to ruined example in one town all the buildings have holes in them and 2 years of no maintenance would not be that bad