• IP Copied!
  • Server map

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    Washington.

Although they havent been there in the show, they've driven past it up near Alexandria.

And minecraft Abraham won't shut up until they get there.

likebeingawesome
    likebeingawesome likebeingawesome
    Actually I think you can improve the terrain, because its looking so damn boring. If you would change it a bit the whole map would look more naturnal.

8b6077c6-37df-4d2d-8b1d-70717bab9be4
    8b6077c6-37df-4d2d-8b1d-70717bab9be4
    BYiHcCv.png

Here you can see what I mean:
    On the left side we have the terrain which is currently used and on the right side you can see my improved version of it.. I think Really needs to be changed.

And maybe the terrain in the forests could look more like this then:

h1YRTZb.png

And you really wants to build something I would suggest you to build some houses and camps on these flat empty plains, because sometimes its really boring if you walk hundreds of blocks and there is absolutely NOTHING than grass LOL :confused:. On top of that you could add some interiors to the skyscrapers in Atlanta, some small abadoned shelters, maybe even like small bunkers in the ground.

On the following images you can see where you could add some of these small camps/houses (red dots). The green lines are some stone roads (damn there needs to be a road to Fort Garrison its so hard to find it :oops:). And the orange arrow should be in my opinion and small mine, with a main tunnel that splits apart into a few tunnels,and in there you can find look of course.

SZjZOUM.jpg

If you like my idea (or parts of it) please leave a like to show that this should be added/changed on the server!

Greetings Blockmaster12000 :)
    Absolutely beatiful.

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    Oh, I'm not sure if it was already added, but maybe King County, where insane Morgan told Rick about what happened to his family would be a nice addition to the map.

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    Oh, I'm not sure if it was already added, but maybe King County, where insane Morgan told Rick about what happened to his family would be a nice addition to the map.

I'm for this. Doesn't have to be a really big addition, maybe just like one of the smaller villages/neighborhoods with the name?

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    PolarDynasty PolarDynasty
    I'm for this. Doesn't have to be a really big addition, maybe just like one of the smaller villages/neighborhoods with the name?
    We aren't adding small town anymore. They will be more cities in the scale of old maps towns (two to three buildings here and there.).

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    We will probably have an airport at some point.

This would be hard to implement but maybe having more ships and like offshore infrastructure such as oil rigs. Maybe you can also do sewers systems in Atlanta? Like that would be really cool to have like an entire underground city basically.

Also an airport would be really awesome.