• IP Copied!
  • Server map

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    If they do add an airport, it could be an airstrip or airfield. Not a full sized airport. What would take up the most room would be the runway(s). There are quite a few area's on the current map that have room for a realistic parallel runway airport and there is a lot of "nothing" between some of the POI's (Points Of Interest's), and towns.

Also, this is to the builders, or anyone that knows: I've found two ritualistic looking sites in the forest. One has like an alter or something and like a graveyard with signs in it. Is this to honor former staff or really nasty players that got banned? Also near by is a fire pit with burnt skulls and a bunch of logs sticking out of the ground. There are some blocks with signs that I think are linked to command blocks. This looks like a mob testing site or a disciplinary site for nasty players, lol. Can anyone please shed some light on this? It's really got my curiosity peaked.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    If they do add an airport, it could be an airstrip or airfield. Not a full sized airport. What would take up the most room would be the runway(s). There are quite a few area's on the current map that have room for a realistic parallel runway airport and there is a lot of "nothing" between some of the POI's (Points Of Interest's), and towns.

Also, this is to the builders, or anyone that knows: I've found two ritualistic looking sites in the forest. One has like an alter or something and like a graveyard with signs in it. Is this to honor former staff or really nasty players that got banned? Also near by is a fire pit with burnt skulls and a bunch of logs sticking out of the ground. There are some blocks with signs that I think are linked to command blocks. This looks like a mob testing site or a disciplinary site for nasty players, lol. Can anyone please shed some light on this? It's really got my curiosity peaked.
    he cords? And there should also be a tiny airport the size of the houses/shops at finley

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    PolarDynasty PolarDynasty
    We'll see what we can and can not do. I have to note that an airport isn't probably going to be added, due to few small things. And probably due to lack of space.
    If any kind of subway system would be added, it would be added most likely in the far future (or it will be added soon and it will look like ****. And just wanna note that almost all builders are quite busy atm, if I am not included. But I am most certainly not going to build anything that big to Atlanta.).

SadSyrup

Just make the map bigger, or just maybe add a completely different map with a whole new area! Like add a tmd8, and 9 with a map of California, or New York..?