• IP Copied!
  • Server map

ApesNotMonkeyz

Mythical
    ApesNotMonkeyz
    ApesNotMonkeyz ApesNotMonkeyz
    Custom clouds. Would make the sky interesting. And please! Add more ways up buildings it is so damn annoying with those campers camping in buildings like GREEN, BRICK/EMPIRE, POOL, APARTMENTS

South1

Champion
    South1
    South1 South1
    I think the red bridge near woodbury and the prison since its been partially destroyed on the road part of it. I think the infrastructure of the bridge should be collapsed and more torn down with the cop cars and fire trucks submerged or hanging off the bridge. Here's a picture of the bridge if you still don't know what I'm talking about. (I dont know what the white spots are on the image just ignore those. lolbridge.png

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    As a builder I have to build things (surprise), but sometimes I run out of ideas, and I don't know what to build. So if you have good ideas for the map, you can post them here, and they can be added to the map. Thanks for the help.

-Polar the viking

(we can't add everything to the map)

Maybe like some large industrial areas such as factories or powerplants? Also by power plant I don't mean a small one but like a really big one (nuclear maybe?).

Also I have a quick question for you polar... how many builds would you suggest I have as reference when I apply for builder?

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    PolarDynasty PolarDynasty
    Maybe like some large industrial areas such as factories or powerplants? Also by power plant I don't mean a small one but like a really big one (nuclear maybe?).

Also I have a quick question for you polar... how many builds would you suggest I have as reference when I apply for builder?
    I would say that, over 5 builds would be good.

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    Yeah, I remember there was an episode in the same time span that Beth was kidnapped where I think Rick and Daryl was chasing an officer, and they came across some walkers melted to the ground due to air strikes in Atlanta...

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    Just wanna note that with the new map coming along splendidly. I would most certainly use some great ideas, from our lovely players.

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    Hey Polar,

I got a few ideas:

What about a crashed airliner? It could be broken into section and there would be isles and the seats in them. the dead passengers could be walkers that spawn near the plane? Players might find some food and health items in a few chests there as an airliner would have emergency supplies.

Also at the quarry one of those big digging machines or a giant shovel could be built there. Like the large yellow crane it could have some loot chests on it as well.

Also what about an underwater tunnel at the quarry? You'd swim into it and come up in a cave. You could have camping supplies and sleeping bags there like some survivors tried to seek safety there but maybe they starved? so there's a walker or two there? If you've ever played the game "Forest" on steam it would kinda be like that.

Oh and maybe a lighthouse somewhere?

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Hey Polar,

I got a few ideas:

What about a crashed airliner? It could be broken into section and there would be isles and the seats in them. the dead passengers could be walkers that spawn near the plane? Players might find some food and health items in a few chests there as an airliner would have emergency supplies.

Also at the quarry one of those big digging machines or a giant shovel could be built there. Like the large yellow crane it could have some loot chests on it as well.

Also what about an underwater tunnel at the quarry? You'd swim into it and come up in a cave. You could have camping supplies and sleeping bags there like some survivors tried to seek safety there but maybe they starved? so there's a walker or two there? If you've ever played the game "Forest" on steam it would kinda be like that.

I like all those ideas

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    Hey Polar,

I got a few ideas:

We will probably have an airport at some point.