• IP Copied!
  • The Mining Dead Seasons & Reset

Status
    Not open for further replies.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Looks like everyone's tired of your ****, Jacob.
    And I can't say I'm surprised.

You've pushed back MW since October 2k17 and now you're pushing it back even further.
    You keep making bad update decisions and you don't give a damn what anyone has to say about improving the Havoc experience.
    I've even posted a few ideas, myself and none of them were even considered. Same with everyone else's.

I don't want to leave Havoc, I really don't. I am really considering it though.
    Please, man. Please listen to your community for once.

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    Okay everyone, I cant speak for the rest of the staff team but I can for myself and I do understand how you guys feel. We have been promising you guys an update for mine wars for upwards of 8-10 months and nothing has happened and I realize that a lot of MW players have lost hope in an update, but I will say that there will hopefully be one after the major TMD update and reset. I understand you guys are upset and feel like you have been lied to, but hang in there and im sure something will come. As for those of you focused on TMD, the way I see the reset is as a way to even the playing board and start over. We are trying to revive the server and TMD has always been the major gamemode so that is why we have put so much focus into TMD.

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    Yo. I got issues on logging in. I cant login...... After i changed my name back to Cactiee i cant log in anymore. it always shows logging in but after that just showed timed out. SOMEONE HELP
    You should be able to log in now

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR

You've pushed back MW since October 2k17 and now you're pushing it back even further.
    You keep making bad update decisions and you don't give a damn what anyone has to say about improving the Havoc experience.
    I've even posted a few ideas, myself and none of them were even considered. Same with everyone else's.

MutherFuker, Jacob is the only guy who keeps MW alive, and the only real reason why he still works on his server. Direct your frustration somewhere else, if you really want a target blame our ****ty community.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    BEFORE WE START FLAMING EACH OTHER
    Can we agree the general consensus is:
    -MW has been brutally ignored. And stop promising updates you don't follow through with.
    -A TMD reset isn't necessarily what's best right now.
    -Seasons sounds dope.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108

February 2017*
    We have been promising you guys an update for mine wars for upwards of 8-10 months and nothing has happened and I realize that a lot of MW players have lost hope in an update, but I will say that there will hopefully be one after the major TMD update and reset
    You don't even sound sure. You're just making a guess that it's going to happen, and saying that it's going to be soon, just be patient. I've seen the same thing for 18 months now. If you don't have anything that isn't 100%, just don't say anything at all.

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    hol up, they haven't fixed the vault glitch you had? It's been a few months...and yet they are still willing to grant appeals to hackers, what a higher priority that is.

Please get your priorities straight:

Jacob, please go work on MW the game you want to work on.

Please fixed Hell Night.

Please get a viable anticheat.

Please update this game to 1.13

Please make a real old tmd server reserved for 1.8

And Please stop the false white lies...

I really suggest making polls or delaying all these good ideas, this community is still anticipating the update, a few updates ago...

And for the love of god, don't take out money out of your pockets to fulfill this going-to-be-broken contest. You can't even find enough legit players to be eligible for it...

Nope- still gone. I was told that the staff I reported it to would contact an owner, guess the owners didn't care.

Honestly a TMD reset would be the final nail in the coffin.

It's funny, they make all these changes for new players that don't exist- why? because everything is broken and who wants to play on a server thats broken, and because the community is toxic af. Also, Because the owners are wishy-washy and make promises that never are fulfilled and the game constantly changes, which is frustrating.

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    Ok I'm sorry to double post, but I need to point of the freaking obvious. You are resetting to "rebalance" the pvp and make things more rare....

you realize people are just going to get these items again and in a few months you will have the SAME PROBLEM.. It is only a TEMPORARY fix!

Although, maybe it won't be. I know I won't donate one more dime to this server after y'all screwed me over and I know a lot of people who refuse to donate- so maybe the lack of donations will even things out since y'all insist on being pay to win lol.

But in all seriousness. Resetting only helps "balance" things for a short period of time. The last time there was a reset, me and a bunch of other people bought a ton of crates and had just as much OP stuff. Maybe there's the real motivation....money?

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    I mean, the game is not even leaping towards 1.13 and all the crazy awesome new things, this wipe is solely for pvping "balance". Once again, major decisions looking only towards PvP.
    I logged in and saw all I gathered since the beginning, tons of stuff from pvping, trading, scavenging... gone. I was pretty optimist in my first post, my real thoughts rn are: I'm done, this was hella an absurd way to drift things away from the community.

Real money for ingame points?
    This went from arcade mode to full gambling

TMD, Vegas update!

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    but I will say that there will hopefully be one after the major TMD update and reset.
    "Hopefully" is a very loose term, here. At this point, I don't see why we even bother believing anything the server says anymore.. It's come to that :/

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    A little birdy told me they're gunna try to replace MineWars with 2 new gamemodes... yayyyy more things to put time into that ultimately get dumped in the end.

Edit: I feel no remorse for double posting.

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    A little birdy told me they're gunna try to replace MineWars with 2 new gamemodes... yayyyy more things to put time into that ultimately get dumped in the end.

Edit: I feel no remorse for double posting.

If they do they are morons.

What gamemodes?

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    Just updating that Jacob did finally PM me and helped me, so I appreciate that and he genuinely seems to be trying, so I gotta give credit where credit is due.

I still disagree strongly with a reset, but I am hopeful for the seasons change.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Is this loss?

Anyways all these problems are easy fixes. First, let me establish the 4 problems im seeing in this thread

1. MW has been placed in the dissapointment's room

2. Tmd is being reset yet again, wiping stats that some have worked on for a year or more as well as wiping items from crates and rank items people payed to get

3. Staff (not all, mainly from those who work on development) are not taking suggestions (im not saying they are left unread, im saying they are not discussed further / an explanation being given as to why the idea is not being added)

4. Havoc does these really random updates that nobody asks for and they tend to upset thine wholesome community

How to fix all of the above problems (summaries)

Problem 1- Since Havoc is focusing more on TMD, I suggest dividing the development in a 2:1 ratio, where for every MW dev, there are two TMD devs. I would much prefer a 1:1 dev ratio, but I understand that havoc wantd to focus on TMD and HN. This also means that (if you wanted to) you could also do a 1:1:1 ratio, where for every MW dev there is one TMD dev and one HN dev. Hn is a smaller project than TMD so I would suggest the 2:1 ratio more than the 1:1:1, but its not really my choice. Also please have one owner or admin in charge of MW so any devs or bilders who work on it aren't completely abandoned. And don't say there will be an update until it is ready to be released. If we as a community are not aware of an update, we can't really be upset by any delays because we have no awareness of said update.

Problem 2- Easy fix, just make one "seasons" tmd server, have one server where items are not wiped, and of course keep TMDOP to serve the old players. By doing this you are working to please everyone rather than making changes thag affect everyone even if they do not consent to such change

Problem 3- Also an easy fix, if someone has an idea just respond with how it could be added/improved in a sort of beta test, or say why the idea will not be used. A public list of accepted or refuted ideas would also be good so that those who make repeat suggestions have no excuse to be upset that their idea was denied.

Problem 4- If server isn't broken, don't try fixing it with random updates like these. When updates do come out, they should be
    -beta tested pre release, perhaps on something similar to the build servers
    -finalized before release, no sudden changes (unless a glitch is found that was not noticed in testing)
    -Any community ideas that are used should be noted in the update note, so we can see our ideas in action
    (Not sure if you guys already do these things)

HavocKres

Legend
    OperationOvi
    OperationOvi OperationOvi
    The Mining Dead Reset
    Along with this update, we will be doing a reset to The Mining Dead. This reset will include Gear and Money. ***Update - Stats will not be reset. You will be able to view your Stats for each season as well as your overall stats***

All players will be allowed to save all the items in their basic Standard Vaults. To players who have ranks, keep in mind this will only be the first three rows of your Stand Vaults. When the reset occurs, nothing in the Standard Vaults will reset except for the following: ***Update - All players, both ranked and unranked, will be able to save the entirety of their Standard Vaults***
    • Coal, Nets, Leads and Backpacks will removed from Standard Vaults
    • Stacked Legendary Guns and Melee Weapons will be converted into singular versions of the items.
    why are the inventories being reset? why are backpacks being removed? why cant we just /save? and once again, I lose all the items I've earned and legendaries purchased due to another reset. why do we need to reset? I do not agree with this, the amount of items I have in my storage character on tmd-4, not all of my items will fit in the vault. and as I said once, why are you removing backpacks?

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    why are the inventories being reset? why are backpacks being removed? why cant we just /save? and once again, I lose all the items I've earned and legendaries purchased due to another reset. why do we need to reset? I do not agree with this, the amount of items I have in my storage character on tmd-4, not all of my items will fit in the vault. and as I said once, why are you removing backpacks?

it's supposed to give a 'fair play' between pvpers when the gambling update come online

-------------------------

jacob is updating his first post, now the 'save slots' were upgraded from 3 rows to a standart vault, also the overall status will be kept.

I feel whats pissing us off is not a matter of numbers, this update wont be a success from wiping everything to wiping everything -1, that's not the problem's core.
    All I can say is behalf of tmd, I dont play MW but I can feel how thrashed they might be feeling rn.

Guys, think twice about this one, as someone already said: this might be the last nail in the coffin

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.