• IP Copied!
  • TMD Update Decision v2

READ THE POST FIRST | What are your thoughts on TMD update

• I play both equally, I don't want them to merge (Please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

eBeni

Champion
    eBeni
    eBeni eBeni
    Reason why i voted :

Im a huge fan of the series The Walking Dead itself. And I love this server that's based on the series with the high quality builds. It makes me feel like I'm actually a cast member of The Walking Dead. But once I found out about the spamming painkiller users with juggernaut armor I lost the point of playing. This server is quite realistic but the GOLDEN guns & JUGGERNAUT gear removes the realism.
    I'm happy there's going to be a realism server and that'll make me play more on
    HAVOCMC. More realism is more fun for me. Thanks for putting effort into making more quality builds Builders, and thank you Dev(s) that you're gonna put effort into making a more realistic The Mining Dead server :). Thanks for making this server in general... If I never found this server I would've quit Minecraft already... Looking forward to the upcoming developments of HAVOCMC!

iViper

Titan
    iViper
    iViper iViper
    You've been here since October xD?????? I've been playing for about 3-4ish years haha. Just the new website was made in July haha. I don't see how you can be a veteran by only being here since October. Sorry I'm not trying to create beef, I just think this is super hilarious.

Lmao he prob never saw real TMD... ;C

_Aeroo

I'm going to try to keep this thread short so I don't make you guys bored.

Personally, I like the idea of "TMD Realism." Yes, I dislike Painkiller spam, and the SafeZone campers, but it's a part of a game one must get used to.
    Yes, if I'm on I'd be playing on PvE servers like TMD-3 and 6, but I've been on the PvP servers. In the old TMD, there were so many campers. Spammers. The 100/101 players on TMD-1 have to deal with it.
    I read every single post in the five page thread. So far, I really agree with @JustBenii with the removal of Golden Guns. In my own opinion, they don't serve a purpose, except for its looks and rarity, as well as the effects when you get shot with it. Juggernaut, however, should stay. It does make the game more harder, but at least one wouldn't get the wither effect once shot by the "Golden Barrett .50 Cal" on PvP servers.
    I've been a member on TMD for four long years. For one, I've been away/gone from the server, but I'm still here long enough to see the hackers, the Golden weapons, Juggernaut, all of those- I've seen on the PvP servers.
    I'm not trying to get beef (is that how you use the word?) with you @_Nickk, but I don't find it amusing, one bit, that we get updates while the Anti-Cheat, which people would disagree that existed, wouldn't catch hackers what-so-ever like it kind of used to around three years ago.
    Yes, there are staff, but what if they're not on a specific Mining Dead server? That puts the job on the Anti-Cheat. Over the time the new forums have been up, which is almost a year, unless I'm wrong, I've probably seen one post about the Anti-Cheat. Even more about hackers in past times.
    I really like Havoc, and the work the staff put into the server/network, but if the most played game mode is going to be changing, what comes should be good.
    Sorry for wasting your time with this long post! I wrote this over twenty minutes, and I can probably say that it was worth it, but I kind of ranted in this post. Sorry!

Have a nice day!

eBeni

Champion
    eBeni
    eBeni eBeni
    I'm going to try to keep this thread short so I don't make you guys bored.

Personally, I like the idea of "TMD Realism." Yes, I dislike Painkiller spam, and the SafeZone campers, but it's a part of a game one must get used to.
    Yes, if I'm on I'd be playing on PvE servers like TMD-3 and 6, but I've been on the PvP servers. In the old TMD, there were so many campers. Spammers. The 100/101 players on TMD-1 have to deal with it.
    I read every single post in the five page thread. So far, I really agree with @JustBenii with the removal of Golden Guns. In my own opinion, they don't serve a purpose, except for its looks and rarity, as well as the effects when you get shot with it. Juggernaut, however, should stay. It does make the game more harder, but at least one wouldn't get the wither effect once shot by the "Golden Barrett .50 Cal" on PvP servers.
    I've been a member on TMD for four long years. For one, I've been away/gone from the server, but I'm still here long enough to see the hackers, the Golden weapons, Juggernaut, all of those- I've seen on the PvP servers.
    I'm not trying to get beef (is that how you use the word?) with you @_Nickk, but I don't find it amusing, one bit, that we get updates while the Anti-Cheat, which people would disagree that existed, wouldn't catch hackers what-so-ever like it kind of used to around three years ago.
    Yes, there are staff, but what if they're not on a specific Mining Dead server? That puts the job on the Anti-Cheat. Over the time the new forums have been up, which is almost a year, unless I'm wrong, I've probably seen one post about the Anti-Cheat. Even more about hackers in past times.
    I really like Havoc, and the work the staff put into the server/network, but if the most played game mode is going to be changing, what comes should be good.
    Sorry for wasting your time with this long post! I wrote this over twenty minutes, and I can probably say that it was worth it, but I kind of ranted in this post. Sorry!

Have a nice day!
    Thanks for agreeing with me :)

killersfate

lol so donating would go from elective to requirement for having fun? Do you think everybody here can pay irl money to not be obliterated outside a sz?
    Actually I am a titan but I still get completely obliterated outside berx often by normal players so your argument over normal players just get killed right away and stand no chance is totally wrong because donors get destroyed outside berx just like the rest of you

Doioi

Titan
    Doioi
    Doioi Doioi
    You know I have a really good idea of certain things Id like to do as a builder when we don't have a project to work on. Little things, like map maintenance and checkups and small detailing, but ever since the duration of me being a builder (almost 2 years I think) I've never had the time or the opportunity to do this. It has literally been non-stop TMD. We had a very popular game that people liked, and we made the mistake of changing it. At the time we thought changes would only help and people seemed to want change. Then changes happened and long story short 2 years later we are going back to where we started. You have to understand that it's nearly impossible to read what you guys want. It's ever changing and contsantly contradicts earlier complaints. People complained that the server wasn't realistic enough, so we spent 7 months completely redoing it, and now people don't want it and our numbers have dropped. It never really makes sense from our point of view. Within the next couple months hopefully the TMD everyone loved will be fully restored and we won't have to make anymore giant changes. Back to business as usual.
    agreed

soaringeagle4

I think in TMD realism they should add walker bites killing with infection like in the show. I also think they should add the fever back. If you guys don't do this, then you should remove antibiotics and prostetics
    P.S. this is the best server ever, keep the awesomeness up

_Aeroo

I think in TMD realism they should add walker bites killing with infection like in the show. I also think they should add the fever back. If you guys don't do this, then you should remove antibiotics and prostetics
    P.S. this is the best server ever, keep the awesomeness up
    I believe this has already been implemented, however I haven't seen the amputation mechanic in so long..