• IP Copied!
  • TMD Update Decision v2

READ THE POST FIRST | What are your thoughts on TMD update

• I play both equally, I don't want them to merge (Please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    There is a big split in what people want us to do regarding the next TMD update. At the moment, our plan is to merge TMDOP into TMD. This means having spam painkillers in TMD, and also having jugg and everything like it used to be. We would have 4 TMD servers, and we would recommend TMD-2 & TMD-4 for new players.

We would also create a new single server, called TMD realism. It would be like normal TMD, except for no legendary weapons, no jugg, and no spam pains.

The player count would be higher on each server, having less of them. This would make it more interesting at non peak times. There would be big wars, and new players could have fairer fights. The people that want a more realistic Zombie Apocalypse experience have a place to play. I think everybody wins.

Please vote in the poll honestly, and make a comment explaining the reasoning for your vote, especially if you don't want a merge - I don't see why you wouldn't so I want to know.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    There is a big split in what people want us to do regarding the next TMD update. At the moment, our plan is to merge TMDOP into TMD. This means having spam painkillers in TMD, and also having jugg and everything like it used to be. We would have 4 TMD servers, and we would recommend TMD-2 & TMD-4 for new players.

We would also create a new single server, called TMD realism. It would be like normal TMD, except for no legendary weapons, no jugg, and no spam pains.

The player count would be higher on each server, having less of them. This would make it more interesting at non peak times. There would be big wars, and new players could have fairer fights. The people that want a more realistic Zombie Apocalypse experience have a place to play. I think everybody wins.

Please vote in the poll honestly, and make a comment explaining the reasoning for your vote, especially if you don't want a merge - I don't see why you wouldn't so I want to know.

"TMD Realism" you mean either TMD hardcore/ a more realistic server to the TWD series ;)

AstaCam
    AstaCam AstaCam
    I dont want the merge as much as they are fun i think that the merge would ruin a lot of experiences and the ease you get from going to one or the other. and if you remove the pvp disabled servers i would also leave the server. as a top donor i hope you take this opinion seriously as it is a very fun server without the risk of dying from snipers and painful players who can spam pain meds. kind of makes the idea of the server change overall and i like what it already is currently

Hoodsss

Mythical
    Hoodsss
    Hoodsss Hoodsss
    I dont want the merge as much as they are fun i think that the merge would ruin a lot of experiences and the ease you get from going to one or the other. and if you remove the pvp disabled servers i would also leave the server. as a top donor i hope you take this opinion seriously as it is a very fun server without the risk of dying from snipers and painful players who can spam pain meds. kind of makes the idea of the server change overall and i like what it already is currently
    Most People liked the way it was before the update and it would bring lots of the old players back to the server

Velil

Velil
    Velil Velil
    I dont want them to merge, it would make it too hard. it doesnt matter if server 2 and 5 are normal the donaters would always be to op.

GunnerMoo

people shouldn't have to deal with having wars go on for hours just because they have 30 stacks of pains in their inventory or deal with the people who play practically 24/7 , and if you wanted it realistic remove pains

Merthic

Titan
    Merthic
    Merthic Merthic
    I would like to see the servers merged bc it will bring the old-school TMD back wich was much more popular.
    I have also some other ideas to bring back from the old TMD:

- Breaking glass
    - Breaking and placing barricades
    - Breaking and placing barbered wire
    - The Yaught Harbor (this was a great loot place for starting TMD players)
    - The Skyscraper opposite CDC (to make CDC harder place to raid)

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    What experiences? You can still get the "ease" from going between TMD and Realism. Nothing was ever said about removing pvp disabled servers, that will never happen. PvE will stay.

I dont want them to merge, it would make it too hard. it doesnt matter if server 2 and 5 are normal the donaters would always be to op.
    You could play Realism, and there will be no legendaries, you you will have a fair shot. Even without merge, donators have advantage.

I do like the TMD realism server, but can it also not include shops, safezones, higher walker spawns, kits, and decreased loot spawns? That would make it realistic.
    Last time when we had hardcore like that it didn't go too well. I think the realism is also a replacement for people that don't like spam pains.

I'm an idiot
    I'm sorry to hear that.

I would like to see the servers merged bc it will bring the old-school TMD back wich was much more popular.
    I have also some other ideas to bring back from the old TMD:

- Breaking glass
    - Breaking and placing barricades
    - Breaking and placing barbered wire
    - The Yaught Harbor (this was a great loot place for starting TMD players)
    - The Skyscraper opposite CDC (to make CDC harder place to raid)
    Breaking glass is intended - it is broken at the moment. Same with barbed wire.
    I can ask builders about a harbor. Also, the CDC is organized better, it is in the middle of Atlanta with skyscrapers around it.

iViper

Titan
    iViper
    iViper iViper
    Breaking glass is intended - it is broken at the moment. Same with barbed wire.
    I can ask builders about a harbor. Also, the CDC is organized better, it is in the middle of Atlanta with skyscrapers around it.

Sure,just give us some detailes or should we just use the old one..