• IP Copied!
  • HavocMC and its future :)

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    What I said made perfect sense. If the server is listening to the people wanting the OLD stuff, the server will never IMPROVE or move forward.

The sever is trying to move forward to the new player base, but the OG’s just won’t let it go. They try to update, but the OG’s don’t want to. They won’t let go of the past.

Most likely because the OG's are the ones who made the Owner's their fortune, not the new players. They only added TMDC, to try to get the OG's back. Everybody wanted TMDOP - not tmdc.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    we aren’t allowed to release info about updates because we want it to be more grand when the update releases.

This is one of it's biggest flaws, not qualities. With such plural community and trying listening some of them but also keeping some stuff at bay is the worst thing ever, like how could they choose some major stuff, build it as much as they can and release it like some kind of surprise party? People (new and old players) are getting annoyed for this lack of communication.
    Last update and the forum's big hiss was about the pain spam and what happened besides that? Double health, double damage, weird shield-ish thing with medpacks (fortnite shield), zombies even more mediocre than ever. Wut? What kind of surprise is that if it's constantly changing the way ppl do pvp, pve and stuff?

Besides communication (which is not announcement), the server would greatly improve if:

1. We actually had things to do, like daily activities, events, quests, complexity involving looting, gathering, crafting, buying/selling; This is Minecraft, not battle royale, use it's core mechanics to do what is meant to be, stop making things being so easy, accessible and safe. If I gather some daily vote tokens and get a rare and golden chest i'm basically done, I may have the same/better equip than whats out there and enough money for food/meds/protection. TMD suggestion forums got lots of cleaver ways to improve the game way beyond it's arcadish status. I always tried to gather some powerful stuff IN CASE I ever need it. Never happened. I can still fool around with leather/military stuff cause it's the same. Since I got a rank I just had nothing else to do, the game basically ended. There's no use of that besides killing my self over and over again.

2. Enforce some godamn rules over these salty trolling kids instead of muting 'em for like couple of hours.

edit- I'm in no way saying bad things about the builders work, they're great, but what's the point of so many far places? If we spawn at Berx, why would I try to venture myself to Big Spot? To hartsfield? Or even traveling far northeast to Visk? Everything I need is right up there at the warehouse, like 30s running straight over that hill.
    Is the warehouse misplaced? No! We are surrounded by resources, no need to worry about anything, there's no threat at all. I can get meds, food, ammo, weapons. Everything right across the street.
    The only reason people goes to cdc, alex and so is rp, nothing else :(
    hw4iRNK.jpg

Last edited:

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    1. Steady income. The server needs money to grow and when they don’t, they can’t.
    2. They have unique game modes. If you have the same as others, it doesn’t become enjoyable. It’s just a repeat, or a copy. Has to be something original.
    3. A nice community. This one is the most important one out of these. If you lack a nice community, the rest of these traits are useless. Community’s make or breaks a server. If the community is bad, it ruins the experience of the server. The game modes become useless. Rules usually aren’t strict enough and the staff tend to leave or quit due to the constant harassment and disrespect. If you had a ****ty game mode but a super friendly community, it makes the difference for that player staying because let me tell you, ****ty community ruins great servers.
    4. Strict rules. You need strict rules to keep disrespect at bay. I would love if they have a one unban limit.
    5. A healthy amount of staff that are friendly and helpful. You need this to allow the community to grow. While the community is helped by the staff, the community also helps shape the staff.
    6. A player base that respects each other. You need a player base that is friendly to newcomers. You can’t label them randos or noobs. They were just like you too.
    7. I would say that a smaller community makes for a more enjoyable and healthy server. When you have smaller community’s, you start to get to know everyone and everyone learns about you too. Your community becomes more of a family for the one common theme.
    We only have number two. We also have a little bit of number 5, but just a little.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    builders work, they're great, but what's the point of so many far places? If we spawn at Berx, why would I try to venture myself to Big Spot? To hartsfield? Or even traveling far northeast to Visk? Everything I need is right up there at the warehouse, like 30s running straight over that hill.
    Is the warehouse misplaced? No! We are surrounded by resources, no need to worry about anything, there's no threat at all. I can get meds, food, ammo, weapons. Everything right across the street.
    The only reason people goes to cdc, alex and so is rp, nothing else :(
    There's safezones all over the place... If you want to war or explore these areas, choose a safezone that's close to the desired location.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    What makes a healthy and enjoyable server. Hmm.

1. Steady income. The server needs money to grow and when they don’t, they can’t.
    2. They have unique game modes. If you have the same as others, it doesn’t become enjoyable. It’s just a repeat, or a copy. Has to be something original.
    3. A nice community. This one is the most important one out of these. If you lack a nice community, the rest of these traits are useless. Community’s make or breaks a server. If the community is bad, it ruins the experience of the server. The game modes become useless. Rules usually aren’t strict enough and the staff tend to leave or quit due to the constant harassment and disrespect. If you had a ****ty game mode but a super friendly community, it makes the difference for that player staying because let me tell you, ****ty community ruins great servers.
    4. Strict rules. You need strict rules to keep disrespect at bay. I would love if they have a one unban limit.
    5. A healthy amount of staff that are friendly and helpful. You need this to allow the community to grow. While the community is helped by the staff, the community also helps shape the staff.
    6. A player base that respects each other. You need a player base that is friendly to newcomers. You can’t label them randos or noobs. They were just like you too.
    7. I would say that a smaller community makes for a more enjoyable and healthy server. When you have smaller community’s, you start to get to know everyone and everyone learns about you too. Your community becomes more of a family for the one common theme.

On the other hand, we got toxicity. Toxicity, matter how you view it, destroys community’s and overall the server. People have their toxicity to change, which I would label as the group of OG’s and we got all the new players. Most of the old players want what they want and not others which is understandable, but they do it in a way that isn’t right. Of course, we got our toxicity to staff members. Staff members who are disrespected get hurt. And the community doesn’t help them feel better. Affects the mood of the staff and other factors.

Complaining about HavocMC not doing what you want is not necessarily what’s right for the server. You don’t have a right to play on HavocMC, HavocMC lets you play on their server. They are sharing to you what they made. They don’t have to listen to your suggestions and they for sure won’t if your being rude about it.
    Updates and maintenance also help. Doesn't matter how unique your modes are if they have a lot of unsolved issues, and never change.
    HavocMC needs ME - I don't need HavocMC. Just remember they need players to keep their business going. To keep players, they need to listen to their users.
    You're not the only user. Havoc hasn't really dipped much further staff-wise since you left. Please keep your ego in check.

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    Updates and maintenance also help. Doesn't matter how unique your modes are if they have a lot of unsolved issues, and never change.

You're not the only user. Havoc hasn't really dipped much further staff-wise since you left. Please keep your ego in check.
    I can agree to that. I do want to add to the never change part. Would you agree a server that stays at one way will eventually die without change?

And xD.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove

Havoc's staff became worse off, no one is growing the balls to try to manage the team and re-organize it, its not ego, its the truth. Please think before you speak.

Edit: Weren't you demoted? I'd call that a improvement since peach left!

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss

What exactly did the "staff" part have to do. If you actually were referring to "ME" that means havoc needs it's users - not specifically me. Not a clue how your shot at me furthers any discussion here. Yeah, they've lost a Sr.Mod, 3 Jr.Mods and 3 Helpers. They've in change gained 2 "Apprentices." They have had absolutely no promotions, and you don't even see 1/4 of the staff on, ever. Oh, but yeah - don't get my ego big because absolutely nothing is being done to fix the staff purge, but the staff hasn't really "dipped" that much.

Last edited:

MagikKoalas

i think for a better tmd we need to start back and recreate tmd reset everything on tmd weapon inventory stats ban team ranks irl ranks and other thing that the only way for tmd live back all og with ton of stuff migrated to tmdc and there just soo toxic tmdc is the toxic place and tmd-1 everyone have like 10 set of jugg people have infinite stuff and they can war for 2 year like me too i have 6 duffle full of riot armor 7 jugg set 10 half and some duffle of weapon and medic we all want a reset and an unban all (even if staff dont want its the only way to make the server survive keep exo banned cause hes bad) also add a freaking tmd practice like a normal practice but with different
    stuff (jugg classic no auto or leg jugg full auto and leg jugg no leg ect) 1v1 like that ther eton of possibility and elo farm with a practice

MagikKoalas

What exactly did the "staff" part have to do. If you actually were referring to "ME" that means havoc needs it's users - not specifically me. Not a clue how your shot at me furthers any discussion here. Yeah, they've lost a Sr.Mod, 3 Jr.Mods and 2 Helpers. They've in change gained 2 "Apprentices." They have had absolutely no promotions, and you don't even see 1/4 of the staff on, ever. Oh, but yeah - don't get my ego big because absolutely nothing is being done to fix the staff purge, but the staff hasn't really "dipped" that much.
    tmd will just gonna slowly die and it will be jacob fault people gonna leave this bad server people just stay for nostalgie no body is farming or pvping everybody is just talking or farming glitched item

iMoe

VIP
    iMoe
    iMoe iMoe
    IS NO ONE GOING TO COMMENT ON THE FACT THAT A GAME DEVELOPER JUST HINTED QUESTS/DAILY ACTIVITIES R COMING???
    Also Valp lets talk about HH sometime yeh?

Also I'm tagging @seuboi because in his post he mentioned that there's such a big map but players aren't venturing out of the popular areas. I think that's because TMD is solely focused around PVP. I'm not saying thats a bad thing, but I think it explains why players are only seen in certain popular areas. Theres no reason to explore because there is nothing out in the far corners of the map, other than cool builds. So I see what you're saying about it being too safe (and frankly I could write a whole post on the topic you mentioned but I try to be concise). So what would get people to explore the map and appreciate the beautiful builds? Quests! Activities that got people moving around the map! But they would need a unique reward that players couldn't get by other means. Not sure what exactly this would be.. maybe like a full mmo rework? So that guns are restricted to certain levels, and levels are acquired by gaining xp, which is gained by completing quests? I dunno. Haven't thought this one through. Just throwing around ideas.

@Shredder_Playz great reply earlier. I would quote it but im trying to save space. I used to be a builder so I know how active Jacob and the build team are. Such a great group of dedicated people :) But players need to be hyped up before an update. Even if its just a cinematic shot of a new build or a teaser of a new feature, it gets people excited! For example, look at the builder letters JB released. A few pictures of unreleased builds got people pumped! Need more of that because its exciting and fun.

Sorry if this post seems a bit messy I was trying to keep the flow clear but I think I got a bit sidetracted