• IP Copied!
  • HavocMC and its future :)

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    So... if I'm reading that correctly: they invite Mack back so Ben could keep his job? Isn't it the job of lower ranks to question the actions of their higher ups, especially if the decisions they're making are wrong? Now, I'm not saying Ben is bad at his job, cuz he isn't. In my experience on the staff team, he was great (I say 'was' because I can't speak for the now). But, if they're bringing back retired staff members just to keep their power, doesn't that seem strange to you? If Ben wasn't doing anything wrong, there wouldn't be staff calling him out, or the need to get a "guard" of sorts. Tbh, I think it's totally fair for fellow staffers to voice their opinion and question everything. That's how you learn, how you excel. Blind loyalty = corruption. Bias = flawed system.
    I wanna tell you something about this in PMs on Discord... PM me when you get a chance.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    So... if I'm reading that correctly: they invite Mack back so Ben could keep his job? Isn't it the job of lower ranks to question the actions of their higher ups, especially if the decisions they're making are wrong? Now, I'm not saying Ben is bad at his job, cuz he isn't. In my experience on the staff team, he was great (I say 'was' because I can't speak for the now). But, if they're bringing back retired staff members just to keep their power, doesn't that seem strange to you? If Ben wasn't doing anything wrong, there wouldn't be staff calling him out, or the need to get a "guard" of sorts. Tbh, I think it's totally fair for fellow staffers to voice their opinion and question everything. That's how you learn, how you excel. Blind loyalty = corruption. Bias = flawed system.

There's no greater failing than apathy.
    There was a huge misunderstanding within the staff team, and Mackiee came back to help support the staff team while everything was sorted out with respect to @BenGermann and his position. There was a lot of communication issues and it wasn't biased and @Mackiee did not return solely so the admin wouldn't lose his position, that was not the case whatsoever. I can easily ensure to you, and promise, that there was no biased action during this misconception between staff, no worries!

Last edited:

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Kat be honest, what are the chances the owners (since according to staff, they are what determine the servers outcome) will even listen or care about our responses, or at least look?

Please refrain from anything like "I will try to ask them for their opinions etc etc" type of comments, a truthful chance of them giving a damn about these posts?

(this isn't intended to be rude or toxic, legitimate question)
    I know this is a legitimate question, and I have messaged one of the owners already, and will ensure he reads all of this. :)

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    There was a huge misunderstanding within the staff team, and Mackiee came back to help support the staff team while everything was sorted out with respect to @BenGermann and his position. There was a lot of communication issues and it wasn't biased and @Mackiee did not return solely so the admin wouldn't lose his position, that was not the case whatsoever. I can easily ensure to you, and promise, that there was no biased action during this misconception between staff, no worries!
    Ok, I was about to say. Thanks for clearin' it up, Kat <3

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673

ok first off - your second sentence contradicts your first.
    second off yes there was a "miscommunication" within the team. stuff was said that should have been said a different way but ultimately. I agree mack did not return solely to "quell the unrest" - however that was almost certainly part of it.
    third - no disrespect, but you were not there. I was, right at its center so i know what im talking about.

lastly- given that YOU put this post to be a peaceful thread regarding the future of havoc, id appreciate this not turning into a pissing match- but im more than prepared if you want to go that route.

there is your answer @Cat_Squirrel_Inc .

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    second off yes there was a "miscommunication" within the team. stuff was said that should have been said a different way but ultimately. I agree mack did not return solely to "quell the unrest" - however that was almost certainly part of it.
    third - no disrespect, but you were not there. I was, right at its center so i know what im talking about.

lastly- given that YOU put this post to be a peaceful thread regarding the future of havoc, id appreciate this not turning into a pissing match- but im more than prepared if you want to go that route.

If she wasn't there how does she know all this? Did Ben tell her? Isn't sharing that information against the rules?

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    If she wasn't there how does she know all this? Did Ben tell her? Isn't sharing that information against the rules?
    i think at this point information leakage is not possible to be fixed. past staff share what they know to friends. some current staff to their friends and some things just slip out. thats a fact. but if something secret "goes wide" thats when i take issue.
    yes its against the rules but i dont believe its widely enforced

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx

Idk how this is helpful to the original post? To me it sounds like you are the one turning it into a pissing match. All the staff drama bull**** seems really petty when there are a bunch of other problems that are killing the server. To an average player, none of this matters. Cool someone got promoted. Cool staff got angry or butthurt, who knows, who cares. Cool, an old staff member came back. COOL. Take the drama elsewhere. This is actually a helpful thread that doesn’t need to turn into **** like every single one on these forums.

I’m not attacking whether you are wrong or right. I’m just saying it’s hijacking the first real good thread I’ve seen in a while. And coming from a player, I don’t care about petty staff power drama. Maybe this is why **** never works well.

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    Idk how this is helpful to the original post? To me it sounds like you are the one turning it into a pissing match. All the staff drama bull**** seems really petty when there are a bunch of other problems that are killing the server. To an average player, none of this matters. Cool someone got promoted. Cool staff got angry or butthurt, who knows, who cares. Cool, an old staff member came back. COOL. Take the drama elsewhere. This is actually a helpful thread that doesn’t need to turn into **** like every single one on these forums.

I’m not attacking whether you are wrong or right. I’m just saying it’s hijacking the first real good thread I’ve seen in a while. And coming from a player, I don’t care about petty staff power drama. Maybe this is why **** never works well.

ok you did not need to respond. but since you felt the need to allow me to return fire. your post lacked respect so ill lack respect here as well. 0

"dk how this is helpful to the original post?" its not. but two pages ago this became the theme, unsure if you just flicked through.

but ill break it down since you seem to be so opinionated before reading.

@Cat_Squirrel_Inc asked a legitimate question. kat decided to respond in a reassuring yet baseless statement. peach and her got into it briefly. then i chimed in decimating the legitimacy of what kat said.
    somehow im the *******? ok. "Cool someone got promoted. Cool staff got angry or butthurt, who knows, who cares. Cool, an old staff member came back." obviously people care if half the thread is on the topic.

"To me it sounds like you are the one turning it into a pissing match. All the staff drama bull**** seems really petty when there are a bunch of other problems that are killing the server. To an average player, none of this matters." ok then you are on the wrong thread. As ive already stated, kats speculation became the new topic. and those that it mattered to responded. you gotta problem with it, go make another thread.

Im gonna be honest i didnt appreciate you opening with a smart *** attitude. I you would like to discuss this further, DM on here or discord.

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    It just seems like drama that’s not really needing to be spread to the general public in a thread meant to talk about what makes a server good and to offer Havoc constructive criticism. I’m not having an attitude, just saying players like me don’t care about staff drama and it’s derailing the thread. If you read it with an attitude that’s you just being sensitive and taking my words out of context.

I don’t care what happened or who’s right. Make your own thread about it instead of ruining this one.

So if you could stop arguing with everyone here over pointless stuff that’d be awesome. All I asked was to get back to the point... so... yeah. Be butthurt lol

Also, not sure how my post lacked respect. Go reread it

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    and those that it mattered to responded. you gotta problem with it, go make another thread.

Im gonna be honest i didnt appreciate you opening with a smart *** attitude. I you would like to discuss this further, DM on here or discord.

take your own advice. offer to not derail this thread still stands. dm me or dont. but shut up about it here.