• IP Copied!
  • HavocMC EULA Update

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Well, we do sort of know anything purchasable won't be nearly as strong as what's currently available, since the ranks are being removed specifically to keep donators from having an unfair advantage. Wouldn't really be eula friendly to start selling ranks even more overpowered than the previous ones.

So yea, most likely cosmetics, or giving them special prefixes and chat stuff, like Frypixel did for mvp++.
    Ugh , y'all are impossible... Stop being so negative. I swear, y'all never try to see the good in anything. It's all "complain complain complain" with this server. smh. :D

It's gunna be just as good. New perks, new cosmetics, new stuffs. It's gunna be great.

Formeel

Mythical
    Ch1ldSupport
    Ch1ldSupport Ch1ldSupport
    Ugh , y'all are impossible... Stop being so negative. I swear, y'all never try to see the good in anything. It's all "complain complain complain" with this server. smh. :D

It's gunna be just as good. New perks, new cosmetics, new stuffs. It's gunna be great.
    true it will be a nice update im looking forward to it! :D

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    Ok, so you said mythicals won't loose the perms when the eula comes out. Does this mean we loose the monthly crates or do we keep the monthlys because it is said that crates will be taken from shop. I would like to keep my monthly's because the only reason why I bought this rank was for that chance of jugg every month. Staff please respond.

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    Ok, so you said mythicals won't loose the perms when the eula comes out. Does this mean we loose the monthly crates or do we keep the monthlys because it is said that crates will be taken from shop. I would like to keep my monthly's because the only reason why I bought this rank was for that chance of jugg every month. Staff please respond.
    Anyone who has had monthly bonuses before this update will keep them. We are not removing them from the current rank holders, but anyone buying the new ranks will not have them.

Andycool

Andycool
    Andycool Andycool
    Make a /rankup system maybe? This can cost like 25k skulls from member to vip and then 50k for the next one, then 100k and so forth.
    As an add-on to that, maybe make ranks purchasable with MW cosmic credits. Would be a neat way to make use of them.

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    will you still be able to win myth?
    So after may 13th, there will be no way whatsoever to gain mythical rank from any source, except buying a players account that already has it (which I would not recommend) infinite money can still be won from crates but mythical will be removed from the possibilities list

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    So after may 13th, there will be no way whatsoever to gain mythical rank from any source, except buying a players account that already has it (which I would not recommend) infinite money can still be won from crates but mythical will be removed from the possibilities list
    Technically, Mythical in crates don’t break the EULA.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    ouch that hurts...