• IP Copied!
  • HavocMC EULA Update

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    That may be true, but it's already been decided that all current ranks will become no longer available after the EULA update.
    But why? It does not make sense that incentive gives people a drive to vote to get myth! If you just have a silly cosmetic oh cool you got that new rank and thats the end of that. No myth in lege crates no urge to vote.

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    But why? It does not make sense that incentive gives people a drive to vote to get myth! If you just have a silly cosmetic oh cool you got that new rank and thats the end of that. No myth in lege crates no urge to vote.
    Not everyone votes with mythical in mind, plenty vote just for vote crates. Even for those that do it for rare/godly/legendary crates, things such as jugg armor and infinite money will still be available to win.
    The overall point regarding ranks is that all pre-update ranks will be given a singular new title (let's say anyone with VIP-Mythical will be called "Exotic" rank just for example purposes).
    Plus, there's way more changes coming that we simply haven't released information on yet. Just give it time.

Neugs

I hope nobody else asked what I am going to ask now, if so, sorry!

Say I am a mythic before the update. Then after the update, I decide to buy one of the new, EULA ranks, let's just call it Pro for now.
    Will a lose my Mythic perks and get the new Pro perks? Or will I not get the new pro perks and keep my mythic perks? Or will I get all the perks? What about my name? Currently my name would be [Mythic] Neugs but what if I buy Pro too? Will my name be [Mythic] Neugs, [Mythic] [Pro] Neugs, [Pro] Neugs, or maybe a completely new prefix all together!

Someone please answer, thanks! <3

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    I hope nobody else asked what I am going to ask now, if so, sorry!

Say I am a mythic before the update. Then after the update, I decide to buy one of the new, EULA ranks, let's just call it Pro for now.
    Will a lose my Mythic perks and get the new Pro perks? Or will I not get the new pro perks and keep my mythic perks? Or will I get all the perks? What about my name? Currently my name would be [Mythic] Neugs but what if I buy Pro too? Will my name be [Mythic] Neugs, [Mythic] [Pro] Neugs, [Pro] Neugs, or maybe a completely new prefix all together!

Someone please answer, thanks! <3
    So while I'm not completely sure on the answer about the prefix (I can ask Jacob and get back to you on it later!), if you have Mythical and purchase "Pro", you will have the perks of both ranks. You won't lose your perks from Mythical, you'll just be adding onto them with new things.

Update/Edit: The new ranks will overtake the previous ranks' prefix. So if you had Mythical and thus had the prefix "Exotic" (example title only) but bought the new rank "Pro", you would have the prefix [Pro]. Eventually there will likely be an update where you'll be able to choose which prefix you want (Exotic vs Pro), but it'd be awhile before that happens. Hope this covers all your questions!

Last edited:

Pojman

Pojman
    Pojman Pojman
    So while I'm not completely sure on the answer about the prefix (I can ask Jacob and get back to you on it later!), if you have Mythical and purchase "Pro", you will have the perks of both ranks. You won't lose your perks from Mythical, you'll just be adding onto them with new things.

Update/Edit: The new ranks will overtake the previous ranks' prefix. So if you had Mythical and thus had the prefix "Exotic" (example title only) but bought the new rank "Pro", you would have the prefix [Pro]. Eventually there will likely be an update where you'll be able to choose which prefix you want (Exotic vs Pro), but it'd be awhile before that happens. Hope this covers all your questions!
    Can you stack rank perks where you could have the advantages of Mythical and the advantages of whatever the new rank is?

Neugs

Suggestion time! So, if I understand this correct; all pre-update prefixes will be merged into a single "Original Gangster" prefix (Just an example). So if I am a mythic before the update, and you are just a VIP before the update, after the update we BOTH get the same exact "Original Gangster" Prefix even though we had different prefixes before the update. This kind of violates the whole "Pre-Update Perks will be kept!" thing since the more respectable prefix IS one of the perks! My suggestion is keep the single "Original Gangster" prefix for the pre-update ranks BUT change the colors of the prefix depending on one's previous rank; so you'd get the new original gangster prefix but for you, it would be light green (The VIP Color), and for me it would be light blue (The Mythical Color) Anyone got any thoughts on the matter?

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    Suggestion time! So, if I understand this correct; all pre-update prefixes will be merged into a single "Original Gangster" prefix (Just an example). So if I am a mythic before the update, and you are just a VIP before the update, after the update we BOTH get the same exact "Original Gangster" Prefix even though we had different prefixes before the update. This kind of violates the whole "Pre-Update Perks will be kept!" thing since the more respectable prefix IS one of the perks! My suggestion is keep the single "Original Gangster" prefix for the pre-update ranks BUT change the colors of the prefix depending on one's previous rank; so you'd get the new original gangster prefix but for you, it would be light green (The VIP Color), and for me it would be light blue (The Mythical Color) Anyone got any thoughts on the matter?
    I say no to that considering that might be confusing later down the road and also the rank tag is not a perk as if you look in the shop it shows you the perks and the tag is not in their and a perk would not be the tag but like for example the kits you get.

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    She's saying the perks will stack, but the prefix won't, if I understood correctly.
    Oh, so the new prefix will take over. Gotcha.
    That is correct.
    The reason we're merging all of the pre-update ranks is because we're trying to avoid confusing with the new ranks, specifically new players that will wonder how to get VIP or Champion or Mythical etc. If it's just a single prefix, like "original gangster", then it will just make it easier to say "Original Gangster" is no longer available. The color thing could be possible, but it's just simpler to have one identical prefix for it.

Furretto

So if i have mythical and when the new ranks come out will mythical be changed into a different name, and still be the highest rank or will all ranks be removed and i will have no rank but have all the perks of mythical?

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    So if i have mythical and when the new ranks come out will mythical be changed into a different name, and still be the highest rank or will all ranks be removed and i will have no rank but have all the perks of mythical?
    All ranks will share a common name and you will keep the perks.