What is your opinion on this update?

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

TrueViolett

Mythical
    JosieViolent20
    JosieViolent20 JosieViolent20
    Well, honestly I think it makes the game more fun for a lot of people including me. You're obviously upset that you've been killed or looked down upon by people with unlimited money, and I see where you're coming from but the looting system is way off. We don't get crap from looting and a lot of people know this. So maybe it would be easier to get a head start. I bought so much legendary crates from Oct. 18 so I could get unlimited money to have after the reset. And obviously they have changed that without telling anyone. Now for the people who have donated hundreds of dollars into the server haven't gotten their crates, or what we really all wanted. I bought all those crates so I could have a head start after the reset. But supposedly not. This server hasn't given me crap and when I ask them, they either don't reply, or they don't care and say, "Soon." or, "You will get them back." But the TMD staff has always been like that. There were 2 owners on 1 day, TWO. And I couldn't get a response from one of them when I had one question. Nor any of the other staff. So I think TMD needs to really step up their game and stop half assing this reset like everyone likes it. Because guess what TMD, WE DON'T.

I'm not "looked down upon" by ppl w unlimited money unless I just don't get along w them. The infinity money means nothing when it comes to skill in the game. Something most people lack when they're, again, spoilt with infinity. (Either that or they'd get swarmed by 50mil juggs, that won't be happening as much anymore though. ;) #NakedsFTW
    You dislike it, so what? I know how to play the game and get loot easily without it being an issue. (Kills.) As far as your rant about them not fixing your crate issues, where'd that come from? I didn't say nothing about that, and besides, it's only been a day and they've also said not to ask in ingame chat many times. No wonder they won't answer you, they told every1 not to ask them that stuff. If you can't handle that, you should either just wait or throw your hissy fit elsewhere. I Love the new reset. Sure there's bugs, that's normal. Nothing's gonna be perfect right off the bat. But hey, it's improving.

My point was that just because you're ticked off about your little infinity money limits (which is fair to all players who don't have access to any personal infinity money) because you wanna be pampered with unlimited money. Too bad. :) I'm gonna stick to the topic I started out on instead of whatever other stuff you're tryina start... But hey, I can already see you're gonna act like a child through this whole thing so, meh. As well as it making the game be more fun for people like you, of course it would. Because it's you, not other people. I've been killed by people who either have skill or just got the upperhand on me for the time being. Infinity doesn't mean crap except for "More toys to play with." Do you see people who are actually Good at the game complaining? No, know why? Because they're Good at the game.

Well... unless they're only good at the game from that super unlimited money. I mean really, they'll just die, reloot in 2 mins and go back.
    But hey, that's fixed now. TMD actually has a Challenge to it, and I like it. I'm not gonna say nothing else to you about it, but thanks for the uhh... rant on your purchase issues? ;)

ejetw

I'm not "looked down upon" by ppl w unlimited money unless I just don't get along w them. The infinity money means nothing when it comes to skill in the game. Something most people lack when they're, again, spoilt with infinity. (Either that or they'd get swarmed by 50mil juggs, that won't be happening as much anymore though. ;) #NakedsFTW
    You dislike it, so what? I know how to play the game and get loot easily without it being an issue. (Kills.) As far as your rant about them not fixing your crate issues, where'd that come from? I didn't say nothing about that, and besides, it's only been a day and they've also said not to ask in ingame chat many times. No wonder they won't answer you, they told every1 not to ask them that stuff. If you can't handle that, you should either just wait or throw your hissy fit elsewhere. I Love the new reset. Sure there's bugs, that's normal. Nothing's gonna be perfect right off the bat. But hey, it's improving.

My point was that just because you're ticked off about your little infinity money limits (which is fair to all players who don't have access to any personal infinity money) because you wanna be pampered with unlimited money. Too bad. :) I'm gonna stick to the topic I started out on instead of whatever other stuff you're tryina start... But hey, I can already see you're gonna act like a child through this whole thing so, meh. As well as it making the game be more fun for people like you, of course it would. Because it's you, not other people. I've been killed by people who either have skill or just got the upperhand on me for the time being. Infinity doesn't mean crap except for "More toys to play with." Do you see people who are actually Good at the game complaining? No, know why? Because they're Good at the game.

Well... unless they're only good at the game from that super unlimited money. I mean really, they'll just die, reloot in 2 mins and go back.
    But hey, that's fixed now. TMD actually has a Challenge to it, and I like it. I'm not gonna say nothing else to you about it, but thanks for the uhh... rant on your purchase issues? ;)

Infinite money doesn't have to do with skill lmao. Either way, if you kill a jugg, or even a riot, you're able to loot stacks of ammo and pains. Quit being salty. If you're so angry about people killing you, grow up and gain skill.

MiniSavageBaby

Its not "unlimited money" if its a 100k spending limit per day

I

IHaveInternet

true i hate the new infinite money is absolute BS. Infinite means 999999999999999999* not 100k. Only a 1st grader can think of that. Oh wait nicks voice is squeaky enough to be in 1st grade

Hey, here's a thought! Instead of bashing the owners for the cause of this, you should be bashing the handful of people in the community including me because we pressured the staff to do something about infinite money. Lastly, why do you feel the need to attack someone based off their voice? Over the years I've played Minecraft, I have met some really intelligent people that are the age of 12-15 that have learned things most kids their age don't learn. Therefore, saying someone is in 1st grade isn't really an insult and is just to show the level of maturity you have.

Edit: Grammatical error

Last edited:

JessePinktip

Mythical
    JaxonTeller
    JaxonTeller JaxonTeller
    Boy, you sure got him good. He wasn't wrong to suggest a change in infinite, the economy was being ruined because of it and there was a severe lack of looting throughout all who had infinite/had friends who had infinite.
    Yeah, unfortunately people just aren't willing to understand, they just think we're monsters for making the game completely fair.

TrueViolett

Mythical
    JosieViolent20
    JosieViolent20 JosieViolent20
    Infinite money doesn't have to do with skill lmao. Either way, if you kill a jugg, or even a riot, you're able to loot stacks of ammo and pains. Quit being salty. If you're so angry about people killing you, grow up and gain skill.
    I wasn't saying anything about people killing me. I know Infinity doesn't have anything to do with skill, that's literally what I was pointing out.
    Did you read anything or did you just assume what I was saying?
    I say NakedsFTW because I've probably died to Nakeds just the same amount of time I've died to full juggs. Just because they come in their little swarms and I can't keep up sometimes.

I know these Nakeds will take over this server someday - Nothing, not even infinity money, can stop them. Muahaha

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    Half of the server is too young to realize anything basic about an economy. We should all be thanking the owners for at least creating a limit (although 100k is relatively low, I would suggest an increased limit or lowering shop prices) instead of allowing a source of infinite money flow in through the economy. This, in addition to duping and other things, have contributed significantly to the server's economy being inflated and overfilled with items. A server reset was necessary to keep the server balanced out.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Does this mean more support for 1.11? I agree with CA, Golden opportunity to get rid of JUGG! "There isnt much in this world still hidden" Remember that. Its a beautiful reset, having been on this server awhile, Considering myself a vet. I was here for the previous reset a long time ago. I think that it would be fair to everyone to make Jugg super rare. Its about surviving.
    Im pretty sure the quote is "There is nothing left in this world that isnt hidden" -Glenn Rhee

Boscafano

Titan
    Boscafano
    Boscafano Boscafano
    Half of the server is too young to realize anything basic about an economy. We should all be thanking the owners for at least creating a limit (although 100k is relatively low, I would suggest an increased limit or lowering shop prices) instead of allowing a source of infinite money flow in through the economy. This, in addition to duping and other things, have contributed significantly to the server's economy being inflated and overfilled with items. A server reset was necessary to keep the server balanced out.
    I think it should be increased as well, 100k goes very fast in the shop and I think it would at least appease some players for it to be raised even by the slightest amount.

PachytheDino

I have some questions. 1. Is the online map reset yet to help us know where we are going? 2. Will voting crates be reset after the update?

Support_Annie

Hey, here's a thought! Instead of bashing the owners for the cause of this, you should be bashing the handful of people in the community including me because we pressured the staff to do something about infinite money. Lastly, why do you feel the need to attack someone based off their voice? Over the years I've played Minecraft, I have met some really intelligent people that are the age of 12-15 that have learned things most kids their age don't learn. Therefore, saying someone is in 1st grade isn't really an insult and is just to show the level of maturity you have.

Edit: Grammatical error
    Having a good laugh at the moment, I remember before the reset , I asked @_Nick to remove infinite, being a good owner he came to a compromise. He nerfed infinite without removing it. I remember back then, people told me to "deal with it", now, i tell them to "deal with it" and their all so pissed and crying about how it's unfair.
    To quote my friend @DDENGAR and @KatnissDixon - "let it go" and also "stop whining"

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    Please read the entire thread before replying or talking about it in general. First off, due to the amazing work and dedication from our Builders and Head Builders, we are a large majority of the way done with a new map. It is 7,500x7,500, and has every location from the show. It's been in the works for almost half a year, and we are planning to release it late December! I have some quick screenshots at the bottom, but there is no way to show the quality of the map, and the shear amount of content. Atlanta itself is 2,000 x 1,000! We also have a lot of planned Mining Dead Updates, as shown below.

Planned TMD Updates:
    - New Spawn
    - Better Tutorial
    - Throwable Spears + Knives
    - Flare Guns + Maybe More Guns
    - Riot Shield
    - Car Parts & Keys?
    - New Kits
    - Jesus
    - Aaron
    - Ezekiel (With a tiger)
    - Default Kits Reworked
    - More Warps
    - When you die, if it wasn't a headshot, a corpse spawns. If that corpse isn't killed, it turns into a zombie.
    - Team Fixes
    - Rotating Safezones (Every week or two we will rotate which safezones non ranked players can go to. Ranked players will have more available)

Now to get into the reset.

First off, our reason for the reset: The current "map" in terms of money and items started August 1st, 2015. Since that time, there have been tons of duplication glitches (20+), and I would be willing to bet most of the current jug is duped. As a result, there is way too much of it. Also, new players don't have much of a chance when there are vets with 100 sets of jug. Also, every month, on average, 50,000 voting crates are opened. As a result, there is way too much stuff in the market.

So due to this, the following will be reset with the update:
    - Inventories
    - Vaults
    - Locations
    - Money (You will keep infinite)

Now, there will be compensation.

Any crates bought within the last month (Since October 18th) will be given to you again upon the reset. Also, any crates bought from this point forward will be given normally, and then will also be given after the reset. Also, after the reset, the first two monthly bonuses will yield double crates.

Also, if there is any special cases, (ex: You bought 20 Legendary Crates on October 15th) and would be looking for something, there is a small chance we could help you if you emailed [email protected].

For those of you who worked a ton to get your gear and feel like it's being stolen, feel free to make suggestions, but we will be doing this reset regardless, so that all the duped gear is gone, and everybody has a chance.

1b4c5b35e713724da63fa932ad2d1676.png
    47fae03c82b84461b96ca08a7525d907.png
    c901bcf39bf514720246b4d6b22ec346.png
    9bdce0134c39950e5f684701adef2f66.png

I bought a bunch of crates, car crates, and camo crates a while ago, do I just lose all of that bc that would be bs, no matter how long ago it was bc its confirmed legit items...

Status
    Not open for further replies.